Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Which fictional characters can you not stand in your favourite shows/movies?

Reecejackox

Here is my list in no particular order:

• Nezuko Kamado from Demon Slayer
  • Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan
  • Randy Marsh from South Park the moment since he started the farm
  • Tea from Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  • Brohoof 1

MLP G4- Trixie, Zephyr Breeze, Mudbrair
MLP G4 movie- Grubber
MLP G5 Movie- Sprout

MLP TYT- Hitch
MLP MYM- Queen Haven, Posey

The Silver Brumby- the Emus, Arrow (especially when his voice was changed)

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Balt said:

MLP G4- Trixie

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU! people somehow love and praise her as a character, but i absolutely cannot find anything to like about her. genuinely one of the most irritating MLP characters in my opinion :okiedokieloki:. her design is nice, though

• Brohoof 1

My favorite movie is The Lion King so... Zazu? :huh: But he was written to be unlikeable so maybe Timon. As for The Lion King 2, I didn't like Kiara all that much  :mlp_please:
My favorite show is the Total Drama series so I guess I'll eliminate (no pun intended) my least favorite characters from each season:

• Island: Justin
  • Action: Geoff and Bridgette (for obvious reasons)
  • World Tour: Sierra
  • ROTI: Lightning (everyone dislikes Staci but tbh she was eliminated so quickly that she barely counts as a character)
  • All-stars: still Sierra
  • Pahkitew Island: Everyone
  • Ridonculous Race: Emma

I can't stand Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert from Disney's Tangled and Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Luna is THE WORST MLP character to receive the kind of praise and attention she gets, she's boring, unhelpful, and Nightmare Trash is the worst villain in the show, she uses some weird little tacky illusions and runs away from these 6 ponies, you know a literal alicorn, hiding in everfree forest, gets confronted and starts just yelling but ultimately accomplishing nothing, gets rainbow blasted by a team of ponies that literally met like 10 minutes ago, have NO character progression, they just decide, "oh 1000 yr old alicorn magic?, well we are friends!  bye now" Luna cries about it because she's a loser, then Celestia is like "don't worry, I'll get you some flowy hair and pretend you aren't worthless, go have a dream about being useful." Hate her

Edited by KingCorvus
  • Brohoof 1

Rewatching Fullmetal Alchemist, it’s definitely Shou Tucker. I sincerely hope the bastard is burning in Hell 

• Brohoof 1

Some of mine are Link (the Legend Of Zelda show) Oogtar (the Super Mario World show), Dartz (Yu-Gi-Oh!), Bendy (Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends), and King Sombra (Season 9).

Edited by Even Evil Has Standards
  • Brohoof 1

Ana Lucia Cortez (LOST) Joined the cast late and bullied all the main cast and acted like a general pain in the backside. No value whatsoever.

The entire new cast of the Disney Star Wars sequels. Phony, badly written and pathetic.

Hangman from Top Gun: Maverick. I’d love to smack that conceited smile off that guys face. He has one expression, which repeats ‘I love me’ in every scene in the movie. Get lost, please.

• Brohoof 1

Andrea in The Walking Dead.

The Ferengi characters in Star Trek. Except for Quark in DS9.

Summer in The Mentalist.

Tonpa in Hunter x Hunter.

Denethor in The Lord of the Rings.

Reinhard in Re:Zero.

Ana Lucia in Lost. I'm the third person to mention her in this thread and I think that says a lot about how unpopular she is :scoots:

• Brohoof 1

Olaf from Frozen.

Chibi-Usa from Sailor Moon Crystal. :okiedokieloki:

Those two I wouldn't say are my favourite shows/movies but I got some value of out of them at least. In my favourites there are no annoying characters.

On 2022-08-31 at 10:01 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

Hangman from Top Gun: Maverick. I’d love to smack that conceited smile off that guys face. He has one expression, which repeats ‘I love me’ in every scene in the movie. Get lost, please.

:laugh: I thought they cast well for such a role.

Edited by Hat988
  • Brohoof 2

Right here from MLP:FIM

Zephyr Breeze. I am not joking or kidding around. I'd like to go back in time and slap whatever writer created this disgusting waste of horseflesh. If "Flutter Brutter" was the first episode I saw, it would be the ONLY episode I ever saw. I actually wanted to see Rainbow Dash throw hooves and bloody the smug creeper's face for him constantly hitting on her. No does mean NO!

I've said it before. I know it was silly that Fluttershy's dad collected clouds, but this sick freak destroyed his father's prize collection so he could move into the room where it was stored. Trade cloud for vintage vinyl albums, and see how funny someone destroying a collection of classic music is. I full out hated that episode, and will absolutely NEVER watch it again.

This disgusted me

sig-4682742.hqdefault.jpg

What I wanted to see in the episode

1.png

PS. I also hated Sheldon from "My Life as a Teenage Robot" for pretty much the exact same reason. 

Characters harassing girls that have absolutely ZERO interest in them IS NOT FUNNY.

• Brohoof 4

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm. 

I can't stand Grubber from the 2017 MLP movie.

Flim and Flam are annoying to me almost 24.7. Not in like a love to hate kinda way, a just hate way.

And Mudbriar in G4, I don't know what it is with him but when he's around I'm just like oh my god!

In Tell Your Tale of G5, Queen Haven is just so annoying. Like in the Cloud Puff missing episode when she was crying and screaming at the literal start of it, I felt like turning the episode off.

In The Owl House, I don't like Boscha

In Amphibia, Mayor Toadstool I couldn't stand for a while, but now I do actually like him.

My favorite movies are a bit tricky to find a pick. 

In The Lion King... I guess Timon. That's the closest that comes to the can't stand territory but I don't dislike him.

I guess maybe Mariano from Encanto but I honestly don't dislike him either.

Like I said, harder for my favorite films due to the fact that there're way less characters involved then like with MLP or TOH.

Edited by Sweet Sweet Dreams
  • Brohoof 1

Flim and Flam from FiM

Sarah and Kevin from Ed Edd n Eddie

Vicky from Fairly Odd Parents

Terrence from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends

Ribbiane from Dragonball Super

Dr. Crowler from Yu Gi Oh GX

Paul (Ash's Rival) from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl - He totally abused Chimchar and hardly ever had anything kind to say, always referred to a lot of things as "pathetic". 

Angelica from Rugrats - Always calling the babies "dumb babies" when she would some of the most dumbest things herself that got her in trouble

• Brohoof 2

On 2022-09-28 at 1:13 PM, Treeglow Flicker said:

Bob "Bulldog" Briscoe - Frasier

I second this! Bulldog is SO annoying! 

Niles is funny but his pre-relationship with Daphne where he loved her from afar was something that creeped me out. 

Sam Malone/anyone from Cheers except Frasier and Lillith were really unlikeable characters to me.

• Brohoof 2

Sid from Hey Arnold. 

Sid from Hey Arnold! Costume | Carbon Costume | DIY Dress-Up Guides for  Cosplay & Halloween

He's such an irrational, paranoid, and extremely insensitive jerk who frequently jumps to conclusions and is quick to laugh and ridicule his own friends. :eww:

Spoiler

I still don't understand why Arnold is still friends with someone who essentially tried to have him lynched. :Cozy:

I'm sure @Sparklefan1234 will agree with me.

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 2