Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?

Reecejackox

I don't think so, namely because in the past when I wasn't dating, my mind would only chase after people that fit my type and were also available, so that obviously excludes people who don't actually exist and the high profile counterparts who may be playing them. Finding them or their characteristics attractive is something else altogether.

Edited by SharpWit

12 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Oh heck yeah! I haven’t had a new one in quite a while, but I’ve had tons in the past. I think Revali from Breath of the Wild was the most recent one.

Revali may seem arrogant and egotistical at first but if you look closely as the Champions were getting their picture taken, he gives a subtle smile when Mipha gets the confidence to pose well. Next to Prince Sidon, he's my favorite character in the game.

Anyway this chart is outdated in terms of Changeing Will Guide's appearance, but I enjoy all these characters, with Spike in his older Appearance in the final episode

59e394438ec43_MyLittleHarem_LI.jpg.b910d77ce470999ec1b71f7bfdff09dd.jpg.07a54f2544db673719272d56ef8d3582.jpg

Edited by Will Guide
My Waifu chart

• 1 year later...

Waaaaay too many, but here's a few:

- Sunburst

- Thorax 

- Montgomery Gator (Shut up)

- Nick Wilde

- Mr. Wolf from The Bad Guys (Movie coming out in a few months)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I have, tons of them! I couldn’t begin to list them all. It would probably be easier to list how many fictional characters I haven’t had a crush on. What can I say? So many of them are charming and relatable and easy to look at, especially the toons. 

• Brohoof 1