Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What fictional character would you have for a brother/sister?

Serious Sam

For a pony, I'd choose Pinkie Pie because she'd always make me laugh

Otherwise...I've always wanted to be a "Charmed" one

Their sibling bond is always so strong and I feel like it'd be nice to be part of that 

Based on my shy personality, no other pony would fit well with me more as as sister than Fluttershy.  :yay:

On the other hand (or is it hoof?), having Duke Nukem as a brother would be awesome!  :)

Pinkie Pie or Twilight as a sister. (Maybe Rarity) That's pony wise.

Otherwise, perhaps Ratchet as a brother? He'd be awesome.

Edited by FeIix

• 3 months later...

Fluttershy.

godthatscute.gif

I think she would make a great and caring sister,and she would take care of my overweight cats too! :yay:

That and shes the only mane 6 i cannot muster any romantic feelings for what so ever,so no chance of inappropriate feelings!  :lol:

(what)

• Brohoof 1

Well, the obvious answer for me would be to have Twilight Sparkle and Miles "Tails" Prower as my awesome nerdy/geeky siblings. XD

Of course Gabriel Belmont and either incarnation of Spyro wouldn't be bad either. 

At first I was thinking Zuko from Avatar the Last Airbender cause hes so hardcore, but what would that make me? Azula! And thats not happening...

Haha, having Derpy as a sis could be fun!

• Brohoof 1

Malexlee I love Avatar! I would love Katara as a sister because she's so caring and she always knows what to do, but Sokka's so funny so I'd want them both
Hey flutterpie! Avatar TLA was the first series I was ever obsessed with! You have good taste my friend. B)  It would be cool to have katara as a sis, her being so caring at all, not to mention being a water bender, but idk how much of sokkas sarcasm I could take. :lol:
  • Brohoof 1

Hey flutterpie! Avatar TLA was the first series I was ever obsessed with! You have good taste my friend. B)  It would be cool to have katara as a sis, her being so caring at all, not to mention being a water bender, but idk how much of sokkas sarcasm I could take. :lol:

Malexee, you are one awesome dude. I'd hate to have Aang as a brother because he's the Avatar and everyone would always be looking at him etc. and no one would ever pay any attention to you, or it could go the opositte way and the fire nation would always ask you questions on Aang's whereabouts, and you'd be taken hostage and they would all try to kill you. (That's one long sentence)

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy, she is so simular to me in many ways, and Scootaloo. Scootaloo and I have many things in common as well, such as a driving goal to succeed. However I'm also very timid, like Fluttershy.

Hmm... Sagittarius Aiolos from Saint Seiya. He was a great brother for Leo Aiolia. He learnt him everything he could. About how to be a man. Good and strong man. Also he was really brave.

Aiolos65.png

I'd have probably like to have Shion Uzuki and KOS-MOS from Xenosaga as my sisters. Shion because we have a lot in common and look similar, so it wouldn't be difficult to assume we're related if I were also drawn in an anime style. Though she isn't particularly fond of her brother, she'd still be a pretty nice sister to me, I'd think. We would be close and kind of able to communicate on a deeper friendship level than my actual real family, but still have some traits that would cause some friction between us at times. (Like her intense impulsive and reckless nature)

KOS-MOS I'd rather just have be my sister because it would be hilarious. She's this emotionless android who is very blunt and only focuses on the goal at hand. We would contradict each other in a ridiculous way, but I'd still love her and knew that she cared for me as well despite her not being able to express it.

Though honestly, I think my best shot for a sister would be MOMO from Xenosaga. She'd be this awesome little sister who is very intelligent and has many abilities I can't do, so I'd be kind of jealous. But she's so kind-hearted and sweet that I still wouldn't help but love her anyway. I'd teach and share my knowledge and passions with her, and she'd teach me a thing or two about all that data she has inside of her head. Also, if I were her sister, that would mean that Ziggy, quite possibly the most awesome character in anything ever, would get to take care of me and be my bodyguard. And I would just be thrilled.

As far as brothers go, i'd have Itachi Uchiha from Naruto, or Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass. You can't get any better than those two.

When is comes to sisters: Mikasa from Attack on Titan, Rainbow Dash for the lulz, and Buttercup from the Powerpuff girls.

Applejack for a sister, no doubt about that!

For a brother, Tai from Digimon :D

Rainbow Dash would be an awesome sister without a doubt, and for a brother, I would go with Jayfeather from Warriors :>

Rainbow Dash is an awesome pony, and how we've seen her act with Scootaloo, I can tell she's an awesome sister. She's loyal and caring about others, so when I'm down, i know she could cheer me up :3

Now Jayfeather, is a... cat. .-. Whatever, besides that, Jayfeather tends to be snobby and grumpy, which is alot like me, since I'm usually angry towards others and I tend to like to be alone. Me and him would click instantly, and we'd be able to understand eachother. :P

(edited)
  • Armin my precious little shota baby!
  • Anyone from Hetalia (Mainly the F.A.C.E family though)
  • L
  • Any one of the Beta Kids from Homestuck
  • Freckled Jesus / Marco from AoT (Please don't spam me with half-arsed puns...)
  • Vanellope

I promise I'm not a weeaboo

Edited by Armin