Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What was the first TV show you watched?

Reecejackox

Okay, this one is much more difficult to answer. TV has always been running in our living room as I can remember.

The first TV show would probably be Fraggle Rock, if I can remember that far ago:

Probably Teletubbies or Sesame Street.. still don’t remember 

My mother said that I used to watch Doraemon? Don't remember a thing though. So I'll say Teletubbies or Barney or Dora the Exolorer. Or Sesame Street. Or Jellabies!!!

22 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Thomas the Tank Engine I'm pretty sure.

That was a childhood classic for me. Along with the Magic Railroad film from 2000 (Which comes out on Blu ray this year).

Whatever was on cartoon network in the mid and late 90s. I remember swat kats, gobots, Scooby Doo, pinky and the brain, jonny quest, tom and jerry, godzilla, Dexter's labartory, powerpuff girls, jonny bravo, bugs bunny, cow and chicken, he-man, taz-mania, loony toons... if I would think for a little longer I could list more shows.

I don’t remember really. It was probably some kids cartoon from the early 2000s. I didn’t watch a lot of tv though, and still don’t. 

• Brohoof 1

I think I started watching tapes before I watched actual TV, so that would probably be Thomas and other stuff like that. On TV there were a bunch of shows I watched, but I can’t list them all. 

• Brohoof 2

• 3 years later...

I don't really remember, but it was probably Sesame Street. If not that, I reckon it would've been Tom and Jerry or Looney Tunes.

• 1 month later...