Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Salad Fingers?

Raspberry32

So, supposedly these videos are really old. Apparently before YouTube was online. But, I kind of want to know how many people have seen these videos and what your opinion on them is.

I personally think they are pretty screwed up and creepy. The only thing that comes from them is paranoia. I can't stop the feeling that somebody is behind me. (I just heard my house creek as I am typing this. No joke. Everybody in my house is asleep, so you have no idea how freaked out I am...)

I don't know too much about the videos. I only watched one by complete accident, and I am never watching one again.

What do you think about them?

Edited by Raspberry32

Dude, those videos are freaking awesome. The insane amounts of paranoia, insanity, vulgarity, and creepiness all make it worthwhile. Most of those are more effed up than the "quality" creepypastas. Try watching them at 2AM, it's truly an experience.

Dang...Salad Fingers is old.

I found them completely disturbing, I mean, I still watched them all though.

I would not recommend watching them if you're reading this topic and haven't seen them.

Salad Fingers?.. Never ever heard of it in my entire life. I guess I am going to look it up on youtube now.

I have watched it a long time ago, and it scared the hell outta me. But in the good way, if you know what I mean.

It's the wicked and creepy sense of humor that I used to love when I was a kid, while watching Courage the Cowardly Dog, Goosebumps and certain episodes of a few old TV cartoons.

Edited by DrizzleSTAR

What the actual buck did I just watch? I saw the first episode and I don't get it. Messed up. I did not like it.

After reading the post below,

I am (probably and most likely) the biggest fan of horror on the forums. I still did not like this. It was just weird and actually a bit lame.

Edited by Mr. Pillow
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Don't get me wrong, I am all up for horror and fear. A lot of the games in my "Games Folder" on my desktop are horror games. Some of them I have yet to finish for obvious reasons.

But this show was very disturbing and creepy. I remember one episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog freaked me out. I believe it was "King ______'s Curse" or "The Curse of _______" (Help me out here.) They had some plaque and this ghost guy started plaguing their house. The ghost's voice and bodily movements... No.

I am still very much into horror. I am almost ready to buy another horror game from Steam. But this... "show" is something I will never watch again.

Edited by Raspberry32

I think I saw them years ago on i-am-bored.com. They were interesting to say the least. I don't find them as disturbing as some people, of course I browse the creepypasta wiki, so I've seen most of the real *yeah* up stuff.

I just watched the first episode. It's not that bad. I mean, I get why people would find it creepy (dat voice) but I don't get why people would be unable to sleep by watching it. Maybe it's because I'm still on the first episode.... I shall report back soon.

Well they're definitively interesting, and.... odd....

I watched a few of them, after a while I got bored, and well I stopped xD

This basically. They are interesting but I couldn't be bothered watching even until the end of episode 2. Maybe some day...

Ah, I remember seeing these years back, good times! They're weird and messed...and I love it!

"I like it when the red water comes out"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Maybe I just have a special personality. I can't really remember too much, but I have seen many things almost exactly like this from when I was about 3 years old until I was 7 years old. They just make me uneasy. It doesn't help that I have had dreams about creepy things like this.

You can say my "early childhood" has been scarred with things like this.

Edited by Raspberry32

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Salad+Fingers+in+G+Major&oq=Salad+Fingers+in+G+Major&gs_l=youtube-reduced.3..35i39.2477.8941.0.9300.26.25.1.0.0.0.211.2760.6j18j1.25.0...0.0...1ac.X1ZZ09nBsb4

RUN TO THE HILLS, SHIT JUST GOT REAL

I had never heard of Salad Fingers until a few months ago. I watched an episode or two. They have this abstract kind of feel to them that's hard to describe, but I kinda liked it.

Then, whilst being masochistic and watching stuff in G Major on Youtube, I thought "Hey, how about Salad Fingers?"

NEVER AGAIN

I only saw Picnic in G Major, but it was all I needed to see to be thoroughly alienated at the entire experience. I can't believe I watched the entire thing. That crow sounds like Hell's creaky doorhinges or some other freaky shit, like smiledog's bark.

Then, whilst being masochistic and watching stuff in G Major on Youtube, I thought "Hey, how about Salad Fingers?"

NEVER AGAIN

I only saw Picnic in G Major, but it was all I needed to see to be thoroughly alienated at the entire experience. I can't believe I watched the entire thing. That crow sounds like Hell's creaky doorhinges or some other freaky shit, like smiledog's bark.

Don't you know that everything sounds creepy in G Major? It's never a good thing to hear something that has been "redone" in G Major. It sounds... Unnatural.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Salad+Fingers+in+G+Major&oq=Salad+Fingers+in+G+Major&gs_l=youtube-reduced.3..35i39.2477.8941.0.9300.26.25.1.0.0.0.211.2760.6j18j1.25.0...0.0...1ac.X1ZZ09nBsb4

RUN TO THE HILLS, SHIT JUST GOT REAL

I had never heard of Salad Fingers until a few months ago. I watched an episode or two. They have this abstract kind of feel to them that's hard to describe, but I kinda liked it.

NEVER AGAIN

I only saw Picnic in G Major, but it was all I needed to see to be thoroughly alienated at the entire experience. I can't believe I watched

the entire thing. That crow sounds like Hell's creaky doorhinges or some other freaky shit, like smiledog's bark.

Dude, G major is where it's at. It bumps up the intensity by about 500%. TO ANYONE READING THIS, WATCH ALL OF THEM IN G MAJOR. ITS EPIC.

Yeah, none of this is creepy at all. It's just some badly animated crap from Newgrounds that has the rank stench of poorly done creepypasta

It's like when people say Amnesia is scary. Amnesia isn't scary... To be frank, it's very monotonous and boring.

i've watched everything of Salad Fingers up to the "last" episode (dunno if there's gonna be more episodes or not), and i have to say, they're very fascinating to watch. definitely worth watching them. i'm not awake enough to post more about it, though, but they're surely worth the watch.

everyone's definition of creepy is different.

Thank you. I have been waiting for somebody to say that. Although, everybody has to at least understand why it would be creepy or scary to somebody else.

I really enjoyed the salad finger videos because if you look hard enough into them you'll find a hidden meaning.

• Brohoof 1

I really enjoyed the salad finger videos because if you look hard enough into them you'll find a hidden meaning.

What?... Seriously... What?

Explain yourself!

Don't get me wrong, I can sort of see a "hidden meaning" i almost anything. But, I don't think this is one of them.

What?... Seriously... What?

Explain yourself!

Don't get me wrong, I can sort of see a "hidden meaning" i almost anything. But, I don't think this is one of them.

It wouldnt be any fun if I told you now would it?