Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

LOL.

MachineGunLola

This picture may make some people RAGE, but I find it pretty funny to be honest.

xD

I don't take these things seriously, they're mostly for the lols.

I thought I'd share it with you, just because.. Well, it's funny.

Ps: Don't get all butthurt, really. It's just a funny picture I found online. v.v; It's not ME saying this stuff.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 6

Someone actually used this picture as an argument against bronies and MLP against me whilst also refusing to believe there is any such thing as a brony that isn't like this. I have an intense dislike for this stereotypical picture because of that situation. (I've long since left the forum that this occurred on but that doesn't change the taste it leaves in my mouth)

• Brohoof 17

"Sexually confused adult men..." According to this definition, I am not a brony, as I am not an adult, nor am I a male.

Also, at that second definition... LOL.

Someone actually used this picture as an argument against bronies and MLP against me whilst also refusing to believe there is any such thing as a brony that isn't like this. I have an intense dislike for this stereotypical picture because of that situation. (I've long since left the forum that this occurred on but that doesn't change the taste it leaves in my mouth)

:/ yeah this is a very stereotypical picture I'm guessing it's a very old picture?

Watching bronycon everyone seemed pretty normal :P

• Brohoof 1

Oh, why did ya have to bring that in here..... Can't we just leave stuff like that on the doorstep? I mean, that kind of upsets me. But, no harm done. I bounce back quickly

Oh, why did ya have to bring that in here..... Can't we just leave stuff like that on the doorstep? I mean, that kind of upsets me. But, no harm done. I bounce back quickly

The amount of times people say crap like this definition to bronys is unbelievable, I think most have learned that it's best to just ignor it :P

Knowing trolls, someone probably just photoshopped a whole bunch of creepy looking people together, or found a picture of a creepy convention and just photoshopped the background to make it look like a picture of a bronycon.

Pretty well my reaction:

Posted Image

But yeah, I've seen stupid shit like this before and honestly, it still kind of pisses me off. I know it's just idiots being idiots, so I try and shrug it off, but it still kinda gets to me sometimes.

• Brohoof 3

Knowing trolls, someone probably just photoshopped a whole bunch of creepy looking people together, or found a picture of a creepy convention and just photoshopped the background to make it look like a picture of a bronycon.

They're wearing MLP merchandise, and I've seen this picture before, and if I remember correctly one of the "Creeepy" people is a member here .....

They're wearing MLP merchandise, and I've seen this picture before, and if I remember correctly one of the "Creeepy" people is a member here .....

Hey hey hey, I never said that creepy is a bad thing, I happen to have a slight tinge of creeper in my own characteristics.

Hey hey hey, I never said that creepy is a bad thing, I happen to have a slight tinge of creeper in my own characteristics.

I forgot to type "xD" I didn't mean for you to take my post as if I were giving you a smack in the head for saying that xD
  • Brohoof 1

You know, I remember seeing that picture before, and my reaction now is basically the same as my reaction back then.

I'm honestly not upset about it. Maybe it's just me, but the stereotype always seemed so ridiculous that it was impossible to take seriously in any way. I don't find it funny either though, but only because the humor seems to be a bit negative to me. :)

Edited by Scootacool
  • Brohoof 2

This being a somewhat volatile subject with a discomforting picture, I'm going to have to ask everyone to keep their cool. The last thing we need is for some people to start quarrelling over the entire thread and have it devolve into pages of arguing. Please do not post if you have a problem with this thread or anyone's post.

On topic: I personally don't fit this ridiculous stereotype, since I play varsity football, am in decent shape, am considered a semi-cool kid at school, so all that aside I am not too bothered by it, though I dislike the stereotype nevertheless. Maybe some people unfortunately do, making them stand out the most, but you are what you make of yourself. That being said, I neither laughed nor frowned upon seeing the picture. Like Shank said, the internet gets more creative as time passes on.

Psh, just a poor, inaccurate picture. If they saw what a sexy hunk of a intelligent man Doctor XFizzle is, they'd change their tune right quick I'll tell you what.

Now someone go make a Ridiculously Photogenic Brony meme

• Brohoof 4

This is the first time I've seen the picture, and honestly I'm not mad. It's just some people looking at a large thing a judging by the minority.

• Brohoof 1

HATERS! There's nothing I hate more than haters! If they don't like the show, then they don't like the show! They don't have to make fun of the people who do!

Am I the only one paying more attention that one guy in the middle's Jack Skellington hat than the pic itself?

I also noticed that there's a little phrase on the top left corner that says "Ignorant Geek Humor" under the website's name. How can I be mad when I see that :P?

Edited by akimBrony
  • Brohoof 2

Am I the only one paying more attention that one guy in the middle's Jack Skellington hat than the pic itself?

Am I the only one paying more attention to the guy in the top left corner? You know, the one in the green shirt with his hand in a Pinkie Pie puppet and his lips dangerously close to her snout?

Good job on finding this. Anytime someone cracks a joke about bronies, I just laugh as well. Unlike a few of our brony pals, I recognize the extreme irony in our particular fascination. I often joke about our distinct interests myself. Whenever one of my friends makes a small reference to anything pony, I am sure to make it obvious to the oblivious crowd what he was implying and where the reference originated. Honestly, being a brony is nothing to be ashamed of. If you are honestly intrigued with the concept of colorful ponies, don't let others bother you for it. It worked for me!

Again, thanks for the picture. It did indeed make me "lol". (Mainly because of the creepy guy in the far-hand corner.)