Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Halloween: What/Who are you going to be this year?

Gone Airbourne

I know it maybe a little early asking this but it came to my mind....

So Halloween is coming up soon & I was curious to know what other's plan on dressing like this coming up Halloween?

I have a couple that are on my mind @ the moment but haven't quite made a decision yet.

Slenderman

Posted Image

Maybe even the Great Cornholio xD - I need TP for my Bunghole!

Posted Image

So who/what do plan on being this upcoming Halloween?

Edited by GoneAirbourne
  • Brohoof 3

Probably the Scout from Team Fortress 2, my favorite class. It would be pretty fun carrying an aluminum bat around... Unless I can re-create his Scattergun. Not sure how I can do that, though.

post-625-0-72991400-1344492050.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to be the scariest thing I can think of. A hideous beast that exists only in the darkest of pits, feeding on the souls of its victims. The beast I speak of is: Nicolas Cage.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I'm going to be the scariest thing I can think of. A hideous beast that exists only in the darkest of pits, feeding on the souls of its victims. The beast I speak of is: Nicolas Cage.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zdWC9rHWmk

Nicholas Cage the psychotic meme man of the interwebs... Very nice.....

Nicholas Cage - Nervous Breakdown - * Beware of the beast in his cage*

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP1-oquwoL8

Edited by GoneAirbourne
  • Brohoof 1

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zdWC9rHWmk

Nicholas Cage the psychotic meme man of the interwebs... Very nice.....

Nicholas Cage - Nervous Breakdown

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP1-oquwoL8

I was thinking the exact same thing with that second post.
  • Brohoof 1

I'm probably going to use that ghillie suit I made last month. One of my family's friends helped me (he's an ex marine sniper). Gotta say, it looks fucking awesome

Well, I've been working on some awesome N7 Armor from Mass Effect for the past couple months. So probably that :D

Nice a mass effect costume that would be really cool to wear. Must be really hard to make huh? Anyways sweet :)

Nice a mass effect costume that would be really cool to wear. Must be really hard to make huh? Anyways sweet :)

Yeah, it's not easy. Not insanely difficult to make, the biggest difficulty is just the amount of time it takes.

I will go without any kind of costume.

Just try to picture that... You're casually walking through the street when suddenly BAM! you see me.

You can be damn sure you won't be sleeping tonight.

• Brohoof 2

If I were going to dress up for Halloween, and at this age that might not be plausible except for that I go to a college where there is a Halloween party which is just an excuse for certain people to try to wear as scantily clad clothing as possible, I would probably dress up as every brony hater's worst nightmare....a brony!

• Brohoof 3

I'm going as myself, to me, Halloween is just another day, haven't gone in costume for quite a while now. Ironic for the fact I want to get into Cosplay.

Well since Halloween isn't that big in Sweden anymore (atleast not where I live, when I was younger alot of people were out on the streets and people had parties, but now I can't even see any kids doin' trick or treat anymore) So I am not going to be anything actually. But it would be pretty cool to be Michael Myers

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Last year was the first year in which I didn't dress up at all. The 3 years before that, I had dressed up as Mario, Luigi, and Wario, but after I started playing CoD, I lost interest in Mario, thus dropping the idea of being Waluigi. Plus, I had decided that I didn't enjoy Halloween all that much. so most likely, I'll probably sit down, watch some AFV, and eat candy during Halloween :mellow: