Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Dashie (Movie)

MyLittleDriver

CHECK THE TEASER HERE:

UPDATE: Hey y’all, in case anyone thought we all died horribly in an accident, we’d just like to clarify that we haven’t. We’ve actually been working on writing and we’ve got some special announcements.1. As we’ve said before, we’d like to expand on the material, and in the process we want to get it to you sooner.. So, instead of having you guys wait month after month until we manage to both film and edit the entire move, we’re going to release “Chapters” of the story throughout the year episodically. This way we can have those episodes released almost as soon as we have filmed them.2. One of the changes made to the story has allowed us to fit in more characters and more interaction. So, if you are interested in voice work for Pony characters please send a message to the email DruidDB@gmail.com. Also, there’s a few space available for human characters (Both bronies and pegasisters)So yeah, the rumors of this project’s death were greatly exaggerated. Production is still well underway.Recent update: Our tumblr is up. Come see how we work and get the news on the project before anyone else!Well, I have had it in pre-production for quite some time, but now I think is the right to at least acknowledge that it's-a-comin'. I am currently in the works for a My Little Dashie film adaptation, and it's actually further along than one would expect. Permission from the author has been gotten and recruiting has been underway, along with script writing and story boarding.-Also, just as a side note, it's going to be live action ala Roger Rabbit

LOOKING FOR -Male Actor (Between ages 20-30) -Location Scout (Los Angeles Area) -Skilled MLP Artists who can replicate style (Have a few, BUT NEED MOAR!) - Animators (EXTREMELY NEEDED) People Recruited (As in Big Nameish Bronies) Navybrony () Hnilmik (http://www.youtube.c...re=results_main) *Rarity*Cpt.Fluffatun () *He's also on MLP forums, see if you can find him XDKaren VO (http://snd.sc/tqSisf) *AppleJack* Yudhaikeledai (http://yudhaikeledai.deviantart.com/) YOU! :DFor anyone interested, please send an email to DruidDB@gmail.com

Edited by MyLittleDriver
Do not attempt to solicit donations without Feld0's permission.
  • Brohoof 10

Hmm... I COULD be the male age 20-30 actor... But I don't live near LA :P

Never taken any acting classes anyways, but I have been described as a pretty good "Emotion Faker" once or twice. That's just a fancy way of saying actor, right? ;)

• Brohoof 1

awesome idea.

the only thing I wanna know...do ya need a voice actor to be Rainbow Dashe's voice?

since it's everythin I can offer.

Well, yes actually. Can I get a sample to get an idea of how good the sound quality/ actual VA is? Send it to the email in the post.