Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Dashie (Movie)

MyLittleDriver

Dude I would love to be part of this, but like so many before me has said I'm no animator. I might be able to fill the role for actor your looking for, however I live to far away for that as well :( Despite this, I have to say that I love what you are doing. It was a great fanfiction and now, thanks to you, its going to be a great movie. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are 100% behind you on this and would love to see this movie become a reality.

Edited by starman117

• 2 weeks later...

I can video edit on Vegas if you need me to. I enjoy video editing very much! :)

We're fine in that regard, although thanks for the offer :D

:o So you're the one working on the movie! I'm part of the small amount of followers that your movie's blog on Tumblr has. :)

*Fluttershy yay*

Ok, so just as a side note, we have the composing what have you along with the overlay goin' on as we speak. For anyone who wishes to contribute, please send me an email, that way I can get back to you a -lot- sooner than I can through these forums :)

Oh hey, ima just leave this link here

(edited)

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for how much attention this is getting :D Without all of you this wouldn't be possible.

no, thank you! there have been a lot of people who have talked about doing this but you have put more of your energy and time than anyone else. I just wish I could have helped out in some way other than just morale support. keep on being amazing :) Edited by thesteampunkninja

I have seen the My Little Dashie Trailer ITS SOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have also played the game on Deviant Art

Game???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you need voices for any other ponies? I'm willing to do any female voice.

Wow, I've been away for a bit due to technical issues, but voices would be great! On that note, unlike some other productions of the film, I personally don't believe I'd have what it'd take to act as the father. So, if anyone would like to audition for the role, just send me an email with examples of your acting and we'll be sure to respond :)

Please bear in mind that we are in the California area, so think about it before sending an application. However, if you're a VA, feel free to audition regardless of your location!

Also, updated the main post

Also, check the friggin' tumblr, it's pretty kewl.

Heya everyone, just wanted to reiterate that if you feel like auditioning for Celestia, Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie you still can! Just message me with a link to the audition or email the files to DruidDB@gmail.com

We deeply appreciate anyone who is willing to show their talent for this project :)