Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Dashie (Movie)

MyLittleDriver

(edited)

You can use Generalzoi's pony generator for character design, and can also be done for animators as well.

Thanks for the suggestion, although I find that General Zoi's creator, while amazing, would provide a -very- limited range of motion and perspective. I believe that the animator we have is more than capable of drawing the characters, as you can see by checking his Deviant Art page, which is linked to in the thread head. Edited by MyLittleDriver

Ok then, I guess we have been moved to art discussion... don't quite understand why, but I'm not going to complain.

Your thread was moved to Art Discussion because it's a planning/organizational thread. The finished video should be posted in Octavia's Hall itself.

Well, I guess 1,000 views equals update time.. We have filmed 3 different styles of teaser for ya, and while I need to discuss with my team which one to go with, expect a complete one out in the next 2 to 3 weeks, depending on how long it takes everypony involved :)

I'm totally looking forward to this. After I read My Little Dashie, I seemed to have gotten a bit more respect for her. Most emotional story I've red yet. Sadly, I'm nowhere near LA, and I don't have the artistic talent to help with anything else, but if you're taking donations, I'm sure I can help out there :D

I wish I could help, but I suck at everything and don't live near LA

All I can do is wish you luck and let you know how forward I am to seeing this finished

Edited by XxZomBloxxorxX

• 2 weeks later...

Just a 'lil tidbit before the teaser... a teaser to that teaser if ya will Posted Image

Ok, update.... after much consideration, I have decided to do some major rewrites to the story.... I want to color correct it all to grayscale, and I want the nameless dad to be ex C.I.A. Opinions?

I'm looking forward to seeing what you're doing with this, no one else who made "trailers" seem to have followed up on their plans.

maybe, but why C.I.A.

Because of what day it is today.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you're doing with this, no one else who made "trailers" seem to have followed up on their plans.

Because of what day it is today.

ahh you got me

• 2 weeks later...

Well thank ya! On a different note, just leaving a post here to say the project is alive and kicking, it is just that even the teaser requires a new flash model for our animator, so we are a tad behind on it's release date. However, rest assured you will be seeing one quite soon.

I'm guessing you don't need any more people helping out? I've been working with video/short films for 4 years now, and I'd love to help if you need a person that knows how to use After Effects :).

Edited by Acleps

Maybe, would ya be willing to wait until filming was finished, so we could judge how many resources would be needed?

Sure :). Should I send you an email or something else so you can contact me when the filming is finished?

• 2 weeks later...