Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Dashie (Movie)

MyLittleDriver

I'd help, but I can't.

Just wondering, how long is this film going to be??

please say 1 hour or more...

Between half and hour to a full hour, could go longer but I would be worried about the production time..

Also, assuming I can get animators to comply, expect a teaser between this month and the next :D

Composer...

Man, I can compose, I used to do it and I'd consider myself good, It has always been my dream to use those skills for something, but I dunno how to do something that isn't MIDI...

Please, to anyone contacting me, reach me through my Email and nothing else.

Also, try and get ED to post something on this :D

Got 2 composers... does no one want to location scout or...?

Hold on, gonna add links for the people who are on board so you know their massive skillz

Hah, I just read that fanfiction yesterday, and was wondering what it would be like as a movie. I really hope this project takes off and does well. I'd help if I could, but it looks like you've already got a bunch of talented people working with you on this. So I'll just wish you all luck!

• Brohoof 1

Ok, so I am noticing the other people who are saying they are making MLD films, and I just wanted to say that I am still going ahead with mine, although I can not promise it will be the first one to come out. This is actually because I plan on making the best (damn) film that I can, and the rotoscoping and animation for something like that will take a lot longer than any other of the projects in development. I am hoping I will still have all the wonderful people's support here on these forums even as other versions start getting released :)

Ok, to anyone offering to VA, next month we'll be starting youtube auditions for parts.

was the guy who asked about VA stuff on gmail.

What are you looking for in terms of acting?

Just the 'Dad' as there isn't really a role for anyone else.

Its going to be interesting to see how this comes along

I have a pretty good knowledge of after effects and tracking but i cant help you since i live in norway and i have a lot of school stuff to do :/

Well, I dont live anywhere NEAR LA, but I can narrate or be a voice actor anyway as I can make my voice into pretty much anything including every accent in the world and things like that. I also play guitar quite well should you need it. You have my axe and voice.

Okay, so I've been looking over the other MLD projects out there, and one outstanding feature is that the 'big' ones don't even have a complete production crew. So I must ask all of you reading this thread, do you prefer that we waited to film for when we knew we could do it, or do you think we should have gone ahead as soon as we could have?