Looking for possible members!

Pony021

(edited)

Oh! Count me in!!! I'm really looking for something to do. My name is lily btw, don't bother with this malady or m'lady nonsense. I'll be sure to join in on everything, I should warn you tho, I'm a bit weird...

asfPOIJSEFKLsmjdlk;vgnjlfkxdjbgnxfcdkbjlmkcfxl;lb,xfgb ardsgmgsdfl;kg;lf,dgb tfhdfth

Edited by Pony021

I'm interested. I've been looking for something to do. So yes I'm interested in whatever this is...

Edited by Dusty Soul
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not even sure what this is lol

Could you tell us in a little more detail what this is and what the plan is?

The Cutie Mark Crew is a group of bronies who work together on various projects, such as videos, cosplays, drawings, e.t.c and also just a good way to make some new brony friends :3

• Brohoof 1

i might be interested but im not sure if i can be much help at videos and drawings:(. even though i do come up with ideas for them but drawing and creating a video is more easier said than done. cosplaying...i dont know about that me and my little sister plays imaginary game but i think its the same. and for making friends i wanted to make a few of them but im always to shy to ask v_v. Edited by curtistyl

It seems harmless enough but I would like more details before I would consider joining. Mainly because I am not sure what you want to accomplish as a group. Are you just a group that hangs out or are you actually wanting to get some sort of project done?

i might be interested but im not sure if i can be much help at videos and drawings:(. even though i do come up with ideas for them but drawing and creating a video is more easier said than done. cosplaying...i dont know about that me and my little sister plays imaginary game but i think its the same. and for making friends i wanted to make a few of them but im always to shy to ask v_v.

Anypony is welcome! Coming up with ideas and having a certain pony to help out with that would be awesome!

It seems harmless enough but I would like more details before I would consider joining. Mainly because I am not sure what you want to accomplish as a group. Are you just a group that hangs out or are you actually wanting to get some sort of project done?

We`re hoping to be able to accomplish many things as a group, `hang outs`would be more of discussions on things towards projects and plans for upcoming stuff.

I might be interested, but i want some more information on this group, is it just a hangout or is there a point to it?

There are many purposes for joining the Cutie Mark Crew ! Some of them include

• Finding more brony friends
  • sharing ideas and plans for brony projects
  • collaborations of artist for planned projects
I apologize that we aren't very straight forward as to what the Cutie Mark Crew is, but I'll answer your questions as best as I can ^^"

I'd like to join, it would be really nice to leave my mark on the Brony community, so I'm game for it! :D

well if thats the case then I suppose Ill give it a try, unfortunately my Skype is only on my other computer so until I get it fixed i can't join any calls, but I would like to join all the same

I liked the facebook page and im following the tumblr, is there anything else i should do to join? I would be glad to help out in some way

thanks ^_^ now i will join thou i do have to tell you most of my ideas comes from pictures just one look of a picture and i get alot of ideas and i hate it because it gives me a headache >_<. i guess a short way of putting it is that i have a creative imagination even thou most of the ideas are by accident.so i dont know if its creative or not.and i always want to over come my shyness but it always gets the best of me. and i hope the is the best way to over come my shyness.

(edited)

i might be interested but im not sure if i can be much help at videos and drawings:(. even though i do come up with ideas for them but drawing and creating a video is more easier said than done. cosplaying...i dont know about that me and my little sister plays imaginary game but i think its the same. and for making friends i wanted to make a few of them but im always to shy to ask v_v.

if you are still taking members, ill join. i would love to draw some things for the crew :) count me in if thats okay :)

well if thats the case then I suppose Ill give it a try, unfortunately my Skype is only on my other computer so until I get it fixed i can't join any calls, but I would like to join all the same

I liked the facebook page and im following the tumblr, is there anything else i should do to join? I would be glad to help out in some way

SFHJISKLDFjh eiosjfoizsudjfi ofjsioeufjewszof

Edited by Pony021
  • Brohoof 1