Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Equestrian Tartarus War RP

The Razor Wing

Rainbow Dash stepped through her portal leading into Fillydelphia. "Alright soldiers after 2 years of planning we take back Equestria." They saw the flare. "Alright it's time to show them what the fastest flying in all of Equestria can do." They caught the troops off guard but unfortunatly, the Tartarus forces had enough time to regroupe. "Dont think you can get off so easy." Rainbow Dash did a sonic rainboom and mixed it with the blue echo from her armor to make herself go even faster. She smashed right through all in her way. "Take a note soldiers, that's how it's done."

Twilight walked through her portal to Stalliongrad. She was inspired by Church's speach. " Lets bring the light back to Equestria soldiers." They let out a cheer. After the flare was seen Twilight shouted " Attack". They charged in killing Tartarus troops, everything was going acoording to plan.

Fluttershy looked out the door took a deep breath and sayed "Yes im ready, lets do this." Fluttershy charged with the other rebels and began the attack.

Jacob grinded his teath. "Damn it, so close." He looked back and could see the kraken off in the distance, waiting on the shores. Jacob forgot about his emotions, and he focused on how to get out of this mess. (Were completly surrounded and the kraken can't help us from shore, wait let me try something...Kraken im talking to you telepathically, if you can hear me then let out a roar.) there was silence until Jacob heard the kraken's roar. (Ok, Kraken lisen to me carefully, you can probably sence my general location. I want you to take as many boulders off the shore and throw them at my general direction.) Jacob let out a little smile. He looked at the princess "My my, i must say im impressed little girl. You are an exellent stratagist for someone so young. You managed to use your knoledge of the area to cut us off from support from the kraken and you surrounded us. Resently, i've been very distracted, you see i havent been feeling quite myself. Im enjoying this very much, finally a strategist more or less worthy of fighting me. But princess, you made the mistake of underastimating me. Soldiers we dont have enough men to take Cervidas anymore but we can still win this war. Focus all efforts on capturing the princess." Jacob completly forgot about all his emotions, for now. "Soldiers..." Just then a giant boulder fell from the sky hitting a couple of moose soldiers. It was the kraken "...Attack." Jacob and his forces charged at the moose princess.

Edited by discorded
  • Brohoof 2

Church leads the attack down the streets of Canterlot. It is going well and as planned but the Tartarus are beginning to come back to their senses and are resisting. A few of Church's soldiers get killed off but for the most part they are dominating the battle. It is only a matter of time before they reach the palace. He watches as one of his soldiers get's crushed under a burning building and another get's curb stomped by a Tartarus guard. Church hoofs the Tartarus in the face and puts his horn through his neck. The Tartarus holds his throat and dies within seconds. Church then continues and uses his magic to drop a building on another squad of Tartarus. He watches as another group of Tartarus is slaughtered by his soldiers. He grins. They were going to make it. After two years of planning it was finally paying off. With one final push Church and his soldiers break through the final Tartarus forces and are outside of the palace doors. About half of his army remained. He looked up at the grand doors and felt the light eco gun in his hooves. The time was here.

Darkheart would have looked into his mind to see the problems for herself that very moment but what with the way he was acting... She didn't know if she wanted to see what was in there... Although she is taken back by his voice change. She stares at him for a moment, showing no expression. After a moment she straightens out and looks at Surge with cold eyes and speaks calmly. Surge... What are you doing sitting in my father's throne? You know that is very disrespectful... My father does not tolerate disrespect.

Luna is shocked at what she is hearing. She looked out of the window to where her sister is pointing and is shocked at what she sees. An organized rebellion... Led by Church himself. For a single moment she let a glimmer of happiness and hope seep into her heart but it quickly subdues. She watches as they make their way to the palace doors. She looks to her sister for guidance. Tia! What should we do? Should we help the rebellion or stay loyal to Abyss?

Applejack and her troops make their way through Hoofington. Her soldiers and herself are killing Tartarus left and right however they are beginning to realize what's going on and fight back. She kills a few and some of her soldiers kill of another squad but she watches as some of her soldiers get slaughtered by some Tartarus. She winces. She had never had problem with a good fight... It was some pony had to die was when she regretted what she did. However she presses on and continues to fight along side her troops. For Equestria. It seemed as if they had killed off most of the Tartarus. She ordered a few squads to kill any stragglers and then she tore down the Tartarus flag from city hall herself. It was replaced with the traditional flag of Equestria and she smiled. For the first time in years she felt like things were right even though she knew there was much more fighting to be had before true peace could be felt. She simply sits back and takes a breather for the moments however.

• Brohoof 2

Surge looks at DH with his one black and green eye. Im sitting in this seat for a reason. You father mad me king did he not? And as king i will sit in the kings chair. Because i am the king of Tartarus now. The aura starts to spin around him. It went from black to dark green. So this is my kingdom. This is my thrown. And you are my queen.....And i will not take that kind of talk from you. Throwing some of his aura at DH and pulls her in closer. And with the title of king and the power in this seat.....i out power you. And i can give power...and take it away. Starts to drain some of her power. And now you will be as i was. But dont fear my love...Ill leave you with enough power to still remain my wife tho. And i will tell you this...Pulling to his eye level and face to face.....This is for disobeying the king. And killing WS. Puts her in her seat.

DW watched as the rebel forces made their way to the front gate of the main palace. Well i see Church has gotten stronger stronger since last me met. I think we need some stronger forces. SEND OUT THE ECO PONIES. Gates on the outer wall open. Purple glowing eyes start to appear. They step out to reveal ponies infused with dark eco. They are mindless berserker fighters. They know no pain and fight till their last breath. They feed off the flesh of others and corrupt/infect the ones they kill. Attack my children! Go forth...AND FEAST!!! The beast run at Church and his troops.

DH and FS run out the door and start to fight. DH pulls out his hoof blades and starts killing of tartarus troops without mercy. The rebel troops were doing the same. DH looks to FS and sees her fighting. He was amazed by how she fought with such elegance. In thought. Wow...death has never looked so.....beautiful. She is the one for me. As he looks he sees a tartarus guard try to attack her from behind. FS look out! He charges at him and stabs him. But at the same time FS stabbed him as well. They lock eyes as they cut him in half together. Ahhh. I love you.Ahhh. I love you.As they re-focus they see thy are surrounded. Get back to back to back. We can do this together. The two take a fighting stance. Kill em both! They charge at the two. They start to take them on as they come at them. killing them off one by one and sometimes killing the same one.After a few minutes the troops were dead. As the dust clears the are facing each other with a blade at each others neck. They stop and have a quick laugh. We make a great team. Just then DH sees a tartarus troop on the roof and fly down at FS with a blade. FS NO!! DH jumps infront of her and takes the blade to the shoulder. Ahhhh....You son of a bitch. All is fair in love and war.

WW was still trying to find out where he was. This was not a void of his own making. It was darking than anything he could make. Where am i? Where is Luna? I have to find Luan. I have to find out how i got in here. Oh no...I hope im not in the Far Plain. WW makes a fram to see where he was. But as the frame comes up all he sees is himself. Wait.....im...inside me? How can that be? The frame then starts to play his memories after he jumpped in the dark eco. He sees what he had become. He sees what he had done to Luna. And what he did to Abyss. WW starts to cry. Luna......Mother....what have i done? I would never do that. I love the both of them. And who is this DW guy? Because im not him. I am nothing like him. GIVE ME MY BODY BACK!!! Dark wind shakes is head trying to clear his mind. The hell was that??

Razor sets the other charges in the lab. Ok guys lets make these things live. The charges light up. Ok you guysgo outside and help the others. As the others leave Razor hears Lighting coming back. He hides behind the eco vats. Oh shit...im fucked.

Lighting and SM walk into the lab. LIGHTING YOU HAVE MADE ME PROUD. I CANT WAIT TO THIS THING IN ACTION. Thank you my Lord. This is goingto be great. WAIT....*SNIFF, SNIFF* sONEONE IS HERE.....THE ONE I TOUCHED....THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY. SM looks around the lab. He knows Razor's smell. WHERE ARE YOU MY LITTLE FLYER? TELL ME...HOW ARE YOUR WINGS DOING? Razor grabes his wings and there braces. YOU WERE THE LUCKY ONE. THE ONLY TO GET AWAY. YOUR BROTHER FOUGHT FOR ME. YOUR FATHER FIGHT FOR ME. AND YOU.....YOUR THE ONLY ONE TO EVER GET AWAY FROM ME. BUT YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING.......MY AURA RUNS THROUGH YOU. SO YOU CANT HIDE FROM ME. SM stretches his aura and grabes razor. Ahhhhh. Put me down you monster! Slender taps razor's head with his horn. SLEEP.. Razor passes out. I KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HIM. I CANT KILL HIM. HE IS IMUNE TO SOME OF MY MAGIC. PUT HIM ON VEGNAGUN. THIS SHOULD STOP THEM....IF WE HAVE ONE OF THEIR OWN. Voice in head. YOU KNOW YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS. YOU KNOW YOU DONT WANT THIS. WHY RULE THE WORLD WHEN YOU HAVE THE WORLD RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. YOU ALREADY HAVE WHAT YOU NEED TO BE HAPPY. WHAT DO YOU CARE FOR ANYWAY? YOU JUST WANT TO BE IN CONTROL AGAIN. AND YOU KNOW WE CANT DO THAT WITHOUT THE THIRD ONE. NO WE DONT NEED HIM. WE CAN DO THIS ON OUR OWN. WE JUST NEED A ECO TREATMENT. NO! IM NOT DOING THAT! YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE AND YOU FAILED. SO GET OUT OF MY HEAD. Back in the lab. SM goes to Vegnagun. He puts Razor on its forehead. He goes to the the controles and it takes off from under Cloudsdale.

Damian was getting his mind ready. Just then he felt a dark force enter the world. But then he felt another light force along with it. It was fighting with the dark force for donmance. Ahhhhhhh....This hurts so much. Those two are getting out of control. They have been this way ever since they took me out of their body. They need me to keep them in check. And right now the darkness is fighting its hardest to hold the light down. The need me back. Or else they will pull this world apart. I just hope this binding spell this works.

As Celestia and Luna look down at the fighting in the courtyard. I dont know my dear sister. If we are to fight we will be punished. We will wait to see what happens. Abyss then warps the their room. My Lady Abyss.

The two of you are not to leave this palace. Matter of fact...Puts magic field around the tower they were in. Not that you would ever run from me. Its just that i dont want you to get hurt. But fear not...I wont have to kill .....you as long as you dont try to fight back.And dont try to leave either. Only i can get in and out. If you try to leave the field will kill you slowly. Latter my Sisters. Warps back to the thrown room.

The princess dodges the falling rocks as they come down. The other mooses form a wall infront of her taking the blow form their swords. ome them die some are just wounded. My Lady stay back. We will protect you. More rocks keep falling from the sky taking out more of the moose. The princess jumps infront of them and stands over Jacob. She looks down at him. Not so little anymore now am i? Now lets finish this. Pulls out two wave swords and swings at Jacob.

• Brohoof 2

What Church sees next is terrifying. He is about to confront Dark Wind when he gets tackled to the ground by a... Thing. It looks to be in the shape of a pony but it's larger and... Dark. Completely black even. It snaps at his face and he just manages to throw it off of himself before it ripped his face clean off. He then gets up and looks around. More were coming. He watched as one of his soldiers got ripped to pieces by one of the dark eco ponies. He fires a blast of magic at it but with little effect. He is about to call retreat when he remember the light eco gun Damien had given him. It radiated light power and he grasped it in his hands. He didn't know what would happen. He aimed it at the dark eco pony, ready to the pull the trigger when Damien's words echoed in his head. To not use it unless there is no other way. He lower the gun then remember how he dealt with White Wind on several occasions. He had used his purity spell... Maybe if Church could tone down that spell he could remove the dark eco from the ponies yet keep them alive. He also decided to fuse a bit of light eco in with the spell. Not too much though. As he charges his he shoots a blinding ray of light at the dark eco pony and strikes dead on. The effects are almost immediate. Tiny white veins began to crack out from where the spell truck and continued to spread out along his body until he was almost completely engulfed by the light. There was a bright flash and left standing there was an ordinary pony, looking confused. The light and dark eco had cancelled each other out and they had both been destroyed, leaving the pony eco free. Church smiled as he ran away, terrified. He then started to resume the routine with the other dark ponies.

Still think "daddy" is going to come save you? You best not make me angry Surge. Remember who your King is girl. I was merciful enough to leave you with some of your power....More merciful than you were.....To Windscar. You ungrateful bastard! Remember who made you who you are! You have a point DH. Its your fault darkness runs through me. its your fault i cant go back to my sons. And its you fault their mother is dead. (aura starts to pulse) Its all your fault im this monster in the first place! (Picks her up with aura and brings her eye level) I remember who made what i am. And its all because of you. Surge you're starting to make me angry... You do remember what my element is right? oh i do. But dont you know the law? I think you have forgot with not having a king for such a long time. no one is aloud to step against the king....not even the queen. So you know what that mean? I can take all the power i want from you and you cant do anything about it.....Or else you will be put to death by law. And you know how your father is on law and order. So go head and get angry my Wife. Do it all you want...so you can be put down.....Oh yea i found the best way to make you pay for destroying my old wife and all my work. This is my pain for you. (Starts to put energy in seal) Can you feel it? Does it hurt Wife? Iv become numb to it...But you...i know you feel it all...dont you? Darkheart winces. Her seal was screaming in pain... However she doesn't admit it. She let's her stubborn pride get in the way. She looks him dead in the eyes, and spits in his face. You remember who I am Surge... The dark princess. Daughter of darkness. Queen of Tartarus. The element of rage. Remember your place and where I bought you from. You were at death's door when I saved you and this is how you repay me? EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE SURGE HAS BEEN FOR YOU! With that a blood tear drops from her eye and she storms out of the throne room.

Luna couldn't believe what she was hearing. She wanted to be out there, helping. She didn't know what side but she wanted to do something... Abyss! Abyss come back here! When she receives no answer she sighs and turns back to Celestia ans softly cries on her shoulder. What if he doesn't come back Tia...

Edited by Lightning Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 2

(OOC: sorry but i changed a bit of the posts wording but its more or less the same )

Twilight and her group were making good progress. They took back most of the city. Same thing with RainbowDash.

"Unfortunatly for you that this is both love and war." Fluttershy stabbed the Tartarus soldier. "Diehard, you didnt have to do that for me." Just by looking at the wound Fluttershy could tell that the blade went in deep. She began to heal his shoulder. The forces were killing the Tartarus troops, it seemed as they won the battle. Until Tartarus reinforcements came running down one of the street's. Fluttershy and Diehard were cut off from the other Equestrian soldiers. "Im not done healing your wound." With Diehard's wound he couldnt run quickly, Fluttershy could only think of one thing left to do. "No matter what happens know that I love you." Diehard asked "Wait what are you doing Fluttershy?" Fluttershy looked back at him and didnt say anything. She kissed him then she flew up to the Tartarus troops and killed one. "You cant beat Fluttershy, former member of the EOH and current member of the EOU." Fluttershy was bluffing, she knew that she couldnt take them all on by herself, she wanted to draw their attention away from Diehard. The Tartarus soldier in charge sayed "If i can take down a member of the EOU, lord Slender Mane will surely reward me... ALL SOLDIERS KILL OR CAPTURE HER." Fluttershy flew away drawing their attention from Diehard, as she planned.

Jacob pulls out his sword and blocks the princess's attack."You still seem pretty small and insignificantly weak to me, but i agree lets end this." Jacob swings his sword and manage's to cut her slightly but also takes a hit. Using her magic, the princess heals her wound. Jacob's wound heals shut quicker than the princess's. While the princess and Jacob are fighting, boulders are still being trown by the kraken, indiscriminatly killing both moose and Tartarus soldiers alike. The Tartarus forces were losing. Jacob and the moose princess are now in a duel of magic, firing spell after spell. Jacob managed to make her drop one of her two swords They both fire a stream of magic, the moose princess's stream begins to move closer and closer to Jacob. Jacob tries to fight back but gets hit and knocked down. The moose princess stands over Jacob ready to give the final blow. "Not so small and insignificant, now that im standing over you." "Size and brute force arn't the only factors to determine the winner. Unlike you i can fly, not to mention my healing factor's better than yours." Jacob grabs some dirt and throw's it in her face, giving him the chance to get up. Jacob fly's in the sky and preforms a sonic boom aiming for the princess. The princess gets the dirt out of her eyes and see's Jacob coming. She jumps out of the way. Jacob hits the ground and creates a crater. The moose princess shoots a blast of magic at Jacob's hands disarming him. She then charges at him with her sword. "I must admit your better than i thought, but..." Jacob raises his arm to block the sword. Instead of trying to pull it out, he pushes his arm deeper in the sword so that he can grab her neck with his hoof. "...your nothing compared to me." Jacob then fly's himself and the princess into one of the kraken's falling boulders. They both get crushed. The fighting stops on both side's, they stare at the boulder were their leaders we crushed. After a moment of silence, the boulder breaks in half. Jacob is standing with injuries, while the princess is uncouncious. He pulls the sword out of his arm and puts it up to the princess's neck. All of Jacob's wounds slowly begin to heal. "Moose soldiers, let us retreat now or else i kill your princess." The moose soldiers were forced to agree or else the princess would die. Jacob put the princess on his back and retreated with the four last remaining Tartarus soldiers. They walked on to the kraken's hand. "Kraken take us out to sea." Jacob shackled the princess in chains attached to an iron ball. She began to wake up. "It looks like you weren't powerful enough." "you know nothing of my power." "That might be true, but I know about your weakness's. Buffalo, ponies, moose, deer, in the end, all of you are the same. Your weakness lies in your emotions such as love. I've watched as love destroyed familys. Love can bring out hate in people. For example, the whole reason you want to kill me, is out of revenge, because i killed your people." (When Abyss had to kill WW, 2 years ago it broke her heart and Razorwing has hated me since the day his mother died) But still you people insist on fighting for love, even though it's caused so much pain. You don't want to give up hope. You all fight till the bitter end...(I think i finally understand what i've been feeling, Envy... I envy them. They always have loved ones to help and support them during the rough times. But me, im all alone. If i were to die it would be an inconvinience to Tartarus, but no one would miss me because i can be replaced. Im expendaple. When Razorwing helped me I felt like someone cared, even though he only did it so that he could kill me himself but i was intriged when he asked me to fight for him, next time i see him i have something very special planned.) "if thats what you think jacob then who do you fight for? What is your purpose?" "Who do i fight for? I fight for myself, from the beging the only thing i've ever fought for was my amusement. It was a mutual gain, Tartarus got a powerful ally, and I could lead as many soldiers as i wanted into battle. And my purpose is to lay waste to all my ennemis. But i dont have time to talk to you about this, i need to make a meeting with your father, im sure that he worries about you. I wouldnt try to escape if i were you, your in the middle of the ocean and that iron ball will drag you to the bottom of the ocean...Commander" Jacob looks at the Tartarus commander. "Yes, sir" "If you dont hear back from me, and only ME in two hours from now, kill the princess then return back to Equestria. I'll contact you with the com-links...Kraken you hear that, if im not back in two hours go to Equestria." "As you command sir" Jacob flew towards Concordia, he did a sonic boom. Uppon approching the giant tree of Concordia, home of the Moose king, Jacob was being shot at with magic. He was dodging shot after shot. "This is taking too long." Jacob teleported himself inside the throne room. Guards surrounded him within seconds, they held spears at Jacob's neck. The moose king was sitting at his throne. "Moose king it's a pleasure to finally meet you. I came hear to talk. I suggest you call you guards off me, we wouldnt want anyone to do somthing stupid."

Edited by discorded
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

DH watched as FS flew off drawing their attention away from him. He gets up and tries to fallow her but his leg was slowing him down also some tartarus forces stayed behind to finish him off. He pulls out his blades and goes on the defensive. As he fights he still keeps an eye on FS. He did not want to loose her. He keeps on fighting as more troops gang up on FS. She is fighting her hardest and putting up a good fight. The rebel troops break through and help DH. Sir are you alright? Im fine. Its just a flesh wound. Right now we need to help FS. Yes sir. All forces give Lady FS some back up. They charge into the mob around FS and start killing off tartarus troops. DH does what he can still watching FS. As the forces started to die off DH was feeling better that FS was still in one piece. But just then things took a turn for the worse. One tartarus troop got a hit off on FS. He slashed her across her back making her fall to the ground. As she hit the ground DH was in shock, he tried to run to help her but was stopped by tartarus troops. Where do you think your going? They both attack him moving him away from FS. FS was a little stunned from the pain. She was going to fly so they could not surround her. But just as she spread her wings the troop who cut her grabbed her wings and pinned her to the ground. He steps on them and puts his back hooves in her wound to make it more painful. She screamed in pain as she tried to get away. He then speaks to her. I told you i would get you. And now with you under my hooves Lord SM will give me the rank of Slender as well. But......maybe if i bring him your head he will move me into the palace to live as his top guard. Oh yes......Thats what im going to do. putting his blade to the back of her neck. Im going to take your head clean off. DH heard every word he said. He was then pinned to the ground as well. He locked eyes with FS with what felt like would be the last time. He had tears in his eyes. FS just looked at him with a calm warm smile. As the guard lifted his blade DH could see FS mouthing her last words to him. I love you. She closed her eyes as the blade came down. Time seemed to slow down to DH. He then felt this rage deep within him start to boil. He could feel this power rushing through him. His coat changes from brown to ash gray and his main and tail fall off. He then stands up killing the two guard that were on him. He then dashes over to FS and stops the blade right before it hits her. FS was was shocked to see what she was seeing. DH....had changed. He had also cut off the arms of the tartarus troop on her. He then cuts his legs off as well. As he lay on the ground screaming in pain DH walked over to him looking down at him. The troop begged....Please.....have mercy......Please......DH looked down at him with a soulless expression. And in a different voice. Sorry...All out of Mercy. With that he bifurcates and then decapitates the pony. FS slowly got up and looked at DH......or what was DH. He glances over his shoulder and looks at her. I thought i was rid of this. But i guess not. My merchant of death still lives in me....even tho i am no longer under tartarus spell. Death Dealer.....Still lives. He then kills two more troops as they charge him from the sky.

On Rarity and PP's side the war was going great. Tartarus troops were falling left and right. With Rarity's earth and gem magic she was killing troops off with ease. One of them had got a drop of blood on her white coat. She put him in a rock coffin and sent him the the center of the earth. PP was hop flying through the city. With her new found magic she could party harder than ever before. Her party canons had now been upped to more powerful party rocket launchers. Her presents were now gift wrapped bombs of festive death. Within a few hours of fighting the city was taken. Thank goodness thats over. One of those tartarus fools got his blood on me. Ew.....how rude. *Giggle snort* Oh Rarity your so funny. But i will say this fight was crazy. Im just happy i dont kill my party guest anymore. Should we set off the flare to let them know we've taken the city? Oh yes darling. Ill get right on that. Rairty and PP send up a pink and white flare blot into the sky to let the others know their battle was won.

As DH stormed out the room that blood tear landed on Surge's seal. He wiped the spit off his face just to feel a heave force bearing down on his seal. It was heavey....like Abyss's gravity spell had been cast on his seal. He grabbed his chest and fell tothe ground. His aura stopped spinning around him. The pain he was feeling was worse that his own. It was heavy with all sorts of emotions. He was now on his knees in so much pain. In thought. What the hell is this? This is more pain than i was feeling. where could it be coming from? Its so....heavy.....its like pain...heart break...and love...all at the same time.....What the hell is happening to me? As he wipes his chest he sees the blood on his hoof. And he knew it was not his. As he drags himself to his hooves he looks at the door. DH....What have i done? I have to fix this. That was not me. Surge walks through the palace thinking about what he had done. As he walked he say new pictures and statues being put up of him and DH. He starts to feel bad about what he had said and done. He threatened to kill her if she stepped out of line. And he knew that was not him. His greef started to weigh down on him. He could feel it now. As he got to DH door it just got worse. He could hear her crying on the other side. He had never heard or seen her cry for that matter. He knew what was on the other side of the door was not good. He knocks....Darkheart......You in there? May i come in? I......I want to talk.....about what i said. He gets no answer. So he takes a deep breath and opens the door slowly. As he walks in....DH.....I wanted to tal....AHHHhhhhh.....She then used her magic and grabed him by the throat and pinned him to the wall. DH....*gasp* i came to......*gasp* talk about what happened.....*gasp* please...listen to ...me....She walked over to him not even looking up at him. A trail of blood was on her face. She did not look at him. She just made her hold tighter and tighter. DH......*gasp deeply* ....please...let me *gasp*.....say something to you.......He was stating to get dizzy and things started to fade to black. He could see her shaking as blood tears rolled down her face. Before he blacked out he says..........Dark.......heart......*little gasp* im.......sorry.........Blacks out

Abyss was sitting on top of the palace looking down at the war. She was feeding off of the all the chaos in the city. Is chaos not lovely? I think it is. Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Celestia looked to Luna and nuzzled her. He will be fine Luna. But its not him i fear for. Iv been feeling this strong dark power. And its heavy. Unlike anything iv ever felt before. Luna i think we may need to worry about more than just WW. Something big is about to happen.

DW watched as his monsters were being killed off and changed back to normal. This is an outrage! How can he be healing my creations? Thats it. Its time i took matters into my own hooves. With that he calls back his eco ponies to the main gate. He takes to the sky and sonic booms back down to the front gate. The eco ponies cower in fear at DW as he looks down at them. All of you have failed me. And there is no room for failures in the Tartarus army. DW then drains the dark eco out of them and kills them all. Now thats better. So....Church how have you been old friend?

As DW looked at Church WW could see everything. He did not want to fight Church. Not after what they went through. He tries to get control but cant. All he can do is yell. IM GOING TO LET YOU DO THIS!! THIS IS MY BODY NOT YOURS!! DW shakes his head at the voice he hears and goes back to Church.

Back in Cloudsdale VG had left the city. But the rebel forces were taking the cloud city back. Lighting was still in her lab. She was using the lad defence system to keep the rebel troops out. But it was not working. Shit they keep getting closer. I dont know how much longer i can hold out. *sees a flashing light behind one of the eco vats* What the hell? They put bombs....in my lab. Defence system off line. Critical systems failur. Oh shit! their coming for me! Computer conver all power to the lab! All power coverted to the lab. Shes in here! We take her out and the city is ours! She could hear them coming for her. But she was trapped and had no way out. It hit her....she was going to die......So....this is how it ends for me......Killed in my own lab. Ha...i think not. Computer overload eco vat power intake. Warning. Eco intake overload. Meltdown is emanant. Would you like to redirect the power. No! Overload and and meltdown when i say so. Yes Lighting. Break down this door. She back here. We take her and the city is ours. So this is how it ends for me? Fine....But if im going to die ill be taking my own life. As the rebles beat down the door they crash into the lab. They see Lighting standing next to one of her mechains. Get her!!! As they charge at her she smiles.......Computer.....Meltdown......Eco vat overload and meltdown. The lab and all of Cloudsdale statr to shake, the clouds crack and spew all colors of eco out of them. What the hell is going on here? A tear falls from Lightings eye.....Computer....Selfdestructk. Selfdestruckt in 5....4....3....2...Flare is coming home....Nova....1....Goodbye. Just then the whole city of Cloudsdale inplodes and then explodes creating a beautiful and destrutive aray of colors of eco. It could be seen from all around. The city of Cloudsdale was no more and lighting along with it.

As CD was destroyed SM was shocked for once. In his mind. DO YOU SEE WHAT THIS WAR HAS DONE? IT HAS BROUGHT NOTHING BUT DEATH TO YOUR SUBJECTS. HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH THIS? KNOWING THAT ALL YOU DO IS KILL? HOW DO YOU LIVE KNOWING THAT YOU GAVE ME ALL THE POWER? YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER SPLIT THE THIRD VOICE. THEN I WOULD NOT HAVE TO LISTIN TO YOU. BUT NOW WITH MY FLYING CITY GONE I SHALL SHOW THEM THE TRUE POWER OF MY SUPER WEAPON. NO!!! YOU WILL JUST BRING MORE PAIN. THATS BECAUSE I AM PAIN!!!! He hits a boutton on VG and it starts to transform. It opens its mouth and massive cannon shoots out of its mouth. THIS IS MY POWER!!!

post-6106-0-41482100-1350112155_thumb.jpg

Razor comes to as he hears an explosion. He looks to see he is tied up. Oh well fuck this. Im getting out of here. Razor uses his wing blades to cut himself free. This thing is crazy. I have to tell Church about this. Well it looks like my whole squad is gone tho. I may need some help on this one. Butt who can help me take this thing out?

The Moose King stands and looks at Jacob. He steps down from his seat. So your the one who has been killing my troops and trying to take my land. This has happened before and they failed. Just as you will. And you are in no possition to be making demands. Now that you are here in front of me. Waves his hoof to call off the guards. As he walks up to Jacob, Jacob sees how big the king really was. He stood as tall as SM but much more bulky and tone. He draw a sword of light and nature and puts it to Jacob's face. The sword is of pure light and shines through the darkness of Jacob's armor. So thats your true face. You are nothing to fear at all. Now there are two things you can do. You can leave and never come back. Or i can strike you down where you are. So what will it be?

Back on the kraken the princess comes to. She moves around trying to get free. One of the guards hears her and turns around. Well well well. Look whos up? So princess not so strong without your moose troops are ya? Hahahaha. She then uses her magic to pick that guard up and toss him in the ocean. What the hell is wrong with you you crazy bitch? Untie me if you dont want the same to happen to you. You are in no place to be giving orders. And if you pull something like that again.....Putting swords to her antlers....We will cut your pressious antlers clean off. So what do you think about that? She could tell he was not bluffing. She calms down. Fine...But you guys will fail...And my father will have all of your heads. You all will learn what happens when you mess with the moose tribes of Concordia. She then sits and meditates.

Edited by Diehard
  • Brohoof 2

Church winces as Dark Wind mercilessly kills the ponies in cold blood. He stares at Dark Wind. This was not the pony he knew... The pony who helped him... The pony who saved his wife. The way he said that... "There is no room for failure..." made Church shiver however he straightens and looks at Dark Wind right in the eye. He hoped to find a glimmer of White Wind but found none. Old friend eh? You are no friend of mine you foul demon. I don't know what you have done with White Wind but it will not go unpunished. Now get out of my way before you make me do something we will both regret. Church begins to slightly charge up his horn and grasps the light eco gun tightly in anticipation of being attacked. He had come too far, killed to many, and sacrificed too much to be stopped by some demon created by Abyss. He didn't know what had happened to White Wind but he had an idea that Dark Wind did... Something. And if that meant killing this demon to find out what is was than so be it. He simply stared down Dark Wind coldly and waited for a response.

Darkheart was not pleased by any means. She was in fact furious at Surge... But that was not her only emotion being felt. She was angry of course, being the element of rage, but other emotions were present too, ones she had not encountered for quite some time, maybe never before. Emotions such as sorrow, betrayal, love... They were all so foreign to her... And she was mad at herself for letting her emotions overcome her like that. She was an immortal being, not a common pony... So why was she feeling these emotions? Something Surge had done had... Triggered something. Something that had rocked Darkheart to the core. The cruel realization that she was just as susceptible to common emotions... If not more. Love... It stung more that the worst torture she had been through in her long life. She then realized... Love was the whole cause behind this pain... And it was terrible. At that very moment she felt another realization at that moment. Love was a weakness, not a strength like many had told her. She then vows to herself that she would never fall in love again. To avoid what happened with... Surge. Tears streamed down her eyes as she though of Surge. The way he had treated her... After all she had done... Was painful beyond anything she had felt ever before. And it was all because of love. She opens her eyes, tears still rolling down her cheeks, and looks at Surge. He had passed out from being choked. She quickly lets him go and lets his loose body drop to the floor. Although she vowed to never love again... She still had feelings for Surge. Another thing she vowed never to do was to show her emotions. They made her appear weak. She lays Surge softly on her bed and leaves the room, rubbing the tears from her eyes.

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash and the rebellion had finished taking Fillydelphia. She shot the flare to let the others know of her victory

Twilight could see that a couple of the flares have been fired. "Everything is going smouthly." Twilight took back Stalliongrad and shot her flare.

Fluttershy could see the murderous intent Diehard had as he killed the soldiers. She heard the sorrow in his voice when he spoke of Death Dealer still being apart of him. After the Tartarus forces were more of less vanquished she flew to him. "Diehard, it's ok, you don't have to worry. Your not alone, you have your brother, alot of friends and me. I know that we can overcome any obstacle that come's are way as long as we work toge..." The explosion of Cloudsdale was seen from Ponyville.

"Hhahahaha. Nothing to fear at all, that's funny. You underestimate me, i've learned that the smallest and most unlikely creatures can be some of the most deadly. I know all about the last attempt at taking your land. Before coming here, i read all about your people's history, including the fictional stories. The one that caught my eye the most was how your grandfather single handedly subbdued the kraken when he was king. It turned out that it wasn't all fiction. After seeing the kraken i knew i could contol him like your grandfather. I have no intention of making the mistake as the ones who came before me. As a strategist it's my duty to view all possible outcomes... I have your daughter." The kind puts the edge of his sword to jacobs neck. Leaning down looking into his true face. "What did you just say?" "If you want to kill me then do it, just know that in the event of my death your daughter will also die. " How dare you threaten my daughters life like that. And i dont care what you read about my people or family you still have nothing. "I think you don't fully understand the situation." Jacob takes out his com-link. "Soldiers put the princess on for her father " Get your hooves off of me you wretch. Shut up before we cut your antlers off. Your father wants to talk to you. Dad...Is that really you? You dont have to worry about me. I can take care of them. Big talk from some girl thats tied up. The coms go off. The king is shocked to hear this. He pulls his sword from jacob and turns around. I see....thats how you do your job. You go right for the heart with no second thought." Pointing sword at jacob. "This is war, every battle is a risk. When i fight, i fight to win by any means." "If any harm comes to her i will have your head." "Don't worry, your daughter isn't in any immediate danger. So we have time to talk for a while until any decesions need to be made... So are you going to stike me down or can we have a little talk? " The king looks at jacob with his smug face. Putting his sword back in it's sheath. "Fine...we can talk. Men step down. Jacob come with me." Just then a vine comes down and they walk on it to the halls of the tree. "So jacob i will say you are quite the fighter. No one has ever been able to kill off my deer troops or my moose one's for that matter." "Well thank you, i used some brilliant strategies agaisnt your men, but i must also admit you have some very talented soldiers, they killed most of my men." And not only have you done that, but you managed to tame the kraken all on your own. "I wish i could say that i did, like your grandfather, but i had help from one other pony" "But still, amazing i must say." "You sure are treating me nicer since you found out i had your daughter." There was an awkward silence as they walked down the hall. The moose king walks into his war room and sits at the table. Keeping his eyes locked on Jacob. "So..now that we are alone. What is it that you want to talk about?" Jacob took the seat across the table from the king. "Before, we get down to busyness, i want to let you know that even though I came here as an invader, i still respect you and your people. You have a rich culture, fine warriors and intellegent strategists, but i am here to take over your country any way i can for my master, Slender Mane. Im just going to cut to the chase and put it as bluntly as possible...I want you to surrender... even though you killed almost all my men, compared to the entire Tartarus army, you are hopelessly outnumbered. If you surrender your army shall fight for Tartarus and you will keep your kingdom, you would only answer to anyone in Tartarus rank general or higher and you would be rewarded well. You don't have to feel rushed, think about it for a moment."

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Dark Wind looked deep into Church's eyes with a smirk on his face. A "foul demon"...Dont you think thats a bit much? I mean is that anyway o treat the guy that saved your life? That sparred Your wifes life from the jaws of Abyss? Was it not i who kept your location and plans a secret? If you think about it.....You owe this "foul demon" your life...Again. DW was trying to get into Church's head. DW's power of mental manipulation had increased ever since the dark eco trip. That was how he got Luna to feel those things as he nuzzled her. He started to walk in circles around Church.... And i see that you have gotten much stronger since last we fought. Just look at you......New armor...new weapons.....same spells with more power. You were really training for this day. Well i can say that i have spent the last two years under Lord Slender Manes wing. And even tho our last lil talk was.....mortifying i have learned many things from him. Like with you. I cant just take you to my mental void anymore. You would just blow it up again. Also your will is harder to break. I learned that the hard way. And now i know the way to take you down. DW stops in front of Church. He looks at how him and Church look somewhat alike now. Haha....Ya know Church. I find it funny how it looks like your looking into a mirror. Just think about it all this time you've been fighting me and it was a fight of power. But now that i look at you and the new me. Its like your looking at your darker self. Before i could never see it but now i do. The reason you keep killing me the same way.....Its how you would kill your demons in your dreams. Before you say me as that demon till i showed you my light. But now....that demon has come back. The manifestation of your darkness. The true sins of your past in living form. Just then Cloudsdale exploded behind them. DW looks up at it with a plan face. Blobs of eco fell from the sky. Just then DW's voice changed a bit and the faded white in his coat started to glow a bit. Good bye.Lighting. You were a good friend and a greater fighter. You will be missed. DW shakes his head and comes to . Ahhhh.....What the hell was that? Any way....Back to you Church. So do you think you ready to face your demon?

Surge awoke a few hours later with a gasp and some coughs. As his vision came back he saw he was in Darkhearts bed. The last thing he remembers was seeing tears falling from DH eyes. As he stands to his feet he felt strange. He did not feel the pain anymore. All the wrath was gone...but something else had replaced it. It was a cold feeling. His seal was freezing. He was the hottest realm in the known world and still felt cold all over. It was a bone chilling cold. It ran from his heart all through his body. As he gets up....Somethings not right.......I can feel it......something has changed. All of Tartarus feels different. Its....colder. Ill deal with that later. Right now i need to find DH. He leaves her room and walks through the palace but everywhere he looked he could not find her. Where could she be?

Death Dealer saw the explosion of cloudsdale. All he could think about was Razor. Well it looks like Razor got a lil to happy with the explosives. I just hope he got out ok. Killing another troop as he charged at him. DD looks back to FS. FS.....do you still love me? Even in this form......Can you still love the monster i am? He runs his hoof through her long pink hair.

Celestia saw her cloud city explode. All she could think of was all the pegasi ponies that did not make it out alive. My....poor little ponies......They all fall before me and i cant do anything about it. Tia started to cry. I cant just sit here and watch this anymore. Luna......Im going to get you out of here.

Abyss saw her cloud city as it was destroyed by rebel forces.He gem was flashing, signaling something bad had just happened. Just then an orb of light flew over in front of her. My poor poor lighting. My little element of strife....You will be missed. She puts the orb in her gem. She saw as the clouds started to spread. She also saw her fathers new toy. This is going to be good.

Slender Mane saw as flares went up all around him. Everything he owned was being taken away from him. THATS IT!!! IV HAD IT WITH THIS NON-SINCE. THEY HAVE MADE A FOOL OF FOR THE LAST TIME! VEGNAGAN AIME FOR MANEHATTEN! AND FIRE EVERYTHING!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZc7Izpqui0

Manehatten was no more.

The moose king gets up and walks over to the window. He chuckles. Out numbered you say? I beg to differ. For you see jacob im not just the ruler of this city, But the whole land. Looks at the map on his table. Everything from the bridge, to Pride Savannah, to White Pass, all the way to The Fringe. So turst me numbers are not on your side. Also i know of all the land you have taken. And it is nothing but waist lands now. And i have had a spy in your land for a few years now. Zecora walks in off a brance. You thought my land you could take. But you made one big misstake. Rebuilt the bridge back to my home. Is where you had gone wrong. I may not be a fighter you see. But when you threten my home i am your worst enemy. Every army in this land is ready to fight once i send the signal out. I even have forces in your land ready to take you down from the inside out. So you see Jacob you think you were two moves ahead of me, when i was seven moves ahead of you. So now you have a chouice to make. Let my daughter go and go back to your land. Or you can refuse and your land will be destroyed form the inside out, and their blood will be on your hooves. Now choose. Pulling his sword out.

Zecora walks over to Jacob and looks deep into his eyes. If you were me and i was, i would let go the moose princess of blue. For if you dont you will loose, and SM will not be happy with you. But Jacob my pony of darkness, i can see a light in your darkness. Fighting in you has come up, for words of a friend have effected you much. So my pony what do you say, has a friend changed your heart this day?

Edited by Diehard
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Fluttershy grabbed Death Dealers hoofs. "I still love you. You may have changed a bit but that dosn't mean your a completly diffrent person. The Diehard i know is still in front of me. Now what do you say, lets put an end to this fight." She charged in and began killing Tartarus troops.

Having won the cities, Rainbow Dash and Twilight went back to Ponyville to see that it wasn't completly taken over yet. Twilight and RD ran into each other. "Since your here, im assuming everything went according to plan." "Tartarus didn't stand a chance against me."

Jacob let out a small laugh, then he spoke to zacora, but his voice sounded almost sad. "Friend? I dont think friend would be the right word. I don't know what word i would use to call our relationship. Me and Razorwing have been trying to kill each other for as long as i can remember. He completly hates me yet he still tryed to make me change side. But i feel as if hesitant to joinning him, next time i see Razorwing i will test his resolve. I appreciate you caring about me changing side, but i can't surrender now, as long as i have a chance at winning the country i won't accept defeat." Jacob use's his magic to gently move zacora out of his way and he face's the moose king. Jacob pulls out his sword and puts it up to the moose king's sword. "It appear's as we are both in a position we don't want to be in. Your army is ready to attack Tartarus wich will make things harder for me. And i have your daugther's life in my hoofs wich make's you feel really uncomfortable. So here's what im going to suggest. Im challenging you to a duel, should I win, you and your army join Tartarus. If you win, i give you back your daugther and I leave your country." Jacob did a quick mental analasys of the fight. (If he does accept, i need to be very careful. He's going to be much stronger than his daughter and the way his sword shinned through my armor, i need to avoid getting cut at all cost. Not to mention it still hasn't been a full day since i used my secret weapon. I won't be able to use lighting's armor for this fight.) "Well what do you say?"

• Brohoof 2

... You think you know what my demons are... ha... it's almost funny... you know nothing of my inner conflicts... and you and i? we are not nor will we ever be the same. i fight for what i believe and what i hold dear. let me ask you. what do you fight for? Wow you really dont know what i fight for yet? After all we have been through. you still dont know. Well from what you know i fight to kill you. Starts to circle church. I fight for my kingdom. I fight for power.......i fight for luna.........I have no idea where that came from. But lets just say since last we met i learned some new tricks. And now i can really mess with your mind. My mind was sealed off long ago because of ponies like you. Now I'm going to ask you once more before you make me do something you'll regret. Get out of my way. Wow....you may have gotten stronger. But i cant say the same for your manners. And im done playing in your head. I only want whats on the outside. And plus you are not getting through this gate. Do you really think i would just let you walk right in? You know what you have to do if you want in. Church smirks. Ha... I was almost hoping you would say that. Church then snaps into a battle position and starts launching fire missile spells. Same old tricks. Puts up dark eco field and absorbs the blast and fires them back at him in black flames. Church only has time to duck and deflect the missles as one grazes his shoulder. He let out a yell at the pain and crouched on his knees however quickly stood up and straightened himself. He hadn't trained for two years to be taken down so easily. Church uses a hologram spell to make it appear as if he was still standing there and then jumps back into the smoke. He quickly and silently dodged around until he was right beside Dark Wind, who was still focused on the hologram, and struck. His horn dug deep into the gut of Dark Wind and then Church's horn lit up with flames made of pure light... And nothing happened. Dark Wind knocks Church away as if it was nothing, snapping Church's horn in the process. Church tumbled to the ground and Dark Wind was quickly above him and curb stomped Church's face, knocking several teeth out and breaking his nose. Church lay there, broken bloody and mangled, as Dark Wind stood over him. That last thing Church saw was Dark Wind's hoof speeding towards his head and then Church blacks out.

Darkheart was in her secret spot. Ever since she was a little filly she has had one spot in the Tartarus palace that only she and Abyss knew about. Darkheart and her sister used to go this place when the were upset or simply wanted to be alone, and right now Darkheart was feeling both. Darkheart doubted Abyss would even remember this spot with all her new found power, but Darkheart would never forget it. She had spent so much time there as a filly. She simply sit there, deep in thought of what had taken place over the past day. The one colt she would trust with her life... Had threatened to kill her himself. Although she vowed to never let love overtake her again... She couldn't help but continue to feel emotions for Surge. She wished she could just let him go and forget, but she couldn't. Her seal slightly began burn and she let out soft sobs. She could see through in her mind that Surge was looking for her and she let out a gasp of exasperation. Darkheart shook her head and began to imagine dark, paranoid thoughts about how Surge was just looking for her to kill her. She let out a few more sobs and decides she has to do something. She has to kill Surge before he can kill her. She quickly wipes her face and flies out from her spot and silently lands behind Surge. She uses her magic to pin him down and put's her hoof to his throat.

Luna had a shocked expression her face, She nervously hoofed the ground and a tear dropped as she looks up at her sister, B... But Tia. You can't touch the forcefield. You'll die. How do you expect to get me out of here? I'm not going to let you kill yourself. At that last word she stomped her hoof, letting Tia know that Luna wouldn't have anything of that sort.

Applejack had almost dozed off after the fight, She was laying in a soft meadow, birds chirping and a soft wind blowing the leaves. This was how things should be... A tear rolled down Applejack's cheek as she took a deep breath and took in everything around her. She lay on her back, her chest softly rising and lowering. If only the world could be so peaceful... Suddenly Applejack's peaceful rest was interrupted by two soldiers calling her name from across the meadow. She sighed with exhaustion then stood up and met them halfway across the field. Miss Applejack- How many times have I told ya not to call me Miss? It aint' my kind of title. Extremely sorry Applejack... However the last of the Tartarus have been rounded up and killed. We are now awaiting your orders. Then I guess it's time for me ta shoot the flare. Applejack's horn lit up as a bright projectile launched from it and soared through the air, signalling their victory.Applejack then stretched her wings, and took off into the air towards ponyville. Within minutes she arrived and quickly set down in an defensive position as there were still Tartarus forces lingering. She quickly ran up to her fellow EOU. She tips her hat to them and smiles. Well, I ya'll I'd be comin' back! Hoofington is back under our control and things went according to plan. So what do we do now?

Edited by Death the Kid
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Death Dealer watched as Fluttershy went into battle. Ha. I love that mare. I cant wait till this is all over. Then....we can be together. Jumps back into the fight.

Rarity and Pinky see Twilight and Rainbow Dash come back to HQ. Ooooo. Oooo. Oooo. Rarity their back. Dash and Twi are back. Pinkie darling can you please keep your main on. Hello girls. So how did things go? And AJ is back too! AJ. AJ. AJ. How did it go? Did you kill em all?

Listen to me Luna! I can not sit here as my ponies die! I will not allow this to happen. Her coat and main started to regain its natural color. I am not going to sit here anymore and let this happen. Id rather die trying to save my people then sit here and watch like some helpless foal. Starts to charge her horn. Looking at the balcony. Luna be ready to fly out of here. I'm going to try and open the force field a bit.

Razor saw as Vegnagun was fired and Cloudsdale exploded. The clouds started to overcast Ponyvill and rain all the colors of eco. As it hit him he could feel the different powers running through him. Oh boy. Things are about to get crazy. I wounder what Jacob is up to? But i should go check on Blue Moon.

The king touches his sword to Jacob's. Very well. I accept your challenge. He taps his back hoof twice and his war room rises through the tree all the way to the canape. There the grounds were set for battle. I hope your ready. I am more than ready. I came here ready to win. Very well......Have at the! The king then swings from overhead down at Jacob. He blocks but feels the force behind his attack. Pushing him off....Hes stronger than i thought. But i can handle this. They both start to clash. Jacob's blade letting off dark sparks and the kings letting off light sparks as they connect. Zecora sits back and watches as they clash. She had never seen such fighting before. They fought with such passion and furiosity. Jacob say an opening and sung at the kings antlers. The king locked antlers with his sword and started to against the blade. Ha! Your going to have to do better than that. Tossing Jacob across the field disarming him. Jacob stops himself from sliding to close to the edge. The king steps on his sword. Come forth and get your blade. I will not attack an unarmed man. Well thats where you make your mistake. For im always armed. Just then his slender lights up. Finlay! Now the real fun can begin! He activates his suite and a dark aura makes him look like Slender Main. Now lets end this! Charging at the king. The king was a bit shocked to see this but readied his blade and grabbed Jacob's blade as well. Jacobs blade meets the two blades and he starts to push the king back. The king did his best to stand his ground. Well....This is new. You can take the form of your master. But.....You are still not him. Pushing back on Jacob. Jacob steps back and laughs at the king. I may have my masters power, but we are very different. I only have a few minutes left. I need to make this quick. I will say this you heinous. You are by far my most worthy adversary. But now its time you die. Jacob charged up all the power in the suite into one point at the tip of his horn. He then aimed at the king. Check Mate. A huge dark blast fired from his horn and at the king. The blast was so great it darkened the sky around them. The king then makes a force field with his magic. As the blast hits him the dome moves back. He puts all his magic into protecting himself, but then the dome starts to crack. No.......this.....cant......be...happening. I win king. The field breaks and the blast hits the king. As the blast stops Jacobs weapon stops working. The aura goes back into it and the gem in it cracks. Breathing heavily.....I hate over using my power. But now i do believe i have won. The king just standing there. Holding himself up with the two swords in the ground. His armor was torn, singed, and cracked. Breathing heavily......Ill....say this......That attack....was stronger.....than i thought.........But you know what you did wrong? You used up all your magic at once. Stands to his hooves. And now.....Its my turn. Tossing Jacob's blade at him. The king then stabs his blade into the ground and vines rise up around him. They form a dome around the king and bright lights seep out of the cracks. As the the vines go away, a glowing moose stood there. Looking at Jacob....This is the power on nature. He sinks down into the ground and vanishes. Where the hell did he go? This was not apart of my plan. He should be dead. But yet i live. What? Vines then grab Jacob and pull his limbs in all directions. The king is now in front of the king with his blade to his face, shining through his armor. Now. Call your men and free my daughter. Looking up smugly at the king. He then bows his head...... Very well. You win. On comlink. Men....free the princess. *no answer* Men i said free the princess. *still no answer* Men do you read me? They would read you. If they were still alive. Tell my dad im coming home. Jacob was jaw dropped at what he heard. Get me out of these vines. I want to leave. Jacob, remember what you learned here today. And i hope to see you again. Enemy or not, you are welcome back here anytime. Takes to the sky. ........Thanks...........i think.........Why is everyone i fight being nice to me? What is this feeling? As he gets back to the kraken and sees to blood shed from the fight. Kraken take me home. The kraken turns and swims back to Equestria.

As Surge was pinned to the ground, he felt the hoof on his throat. He looked up to see Darkheart standing over him. He was happy to see her, but she did not have the same look on her face. As he tried to speak. Darkheart......you found me. Iv been looking for you since i woke you in your room. The last thing i remember was seeing you cry as i blacked out. He could feel her pressing harder. Wait DH pleas.....listen to me. I'm not here to hurt you...........I'm here to apologize......to you.....im sorry.......i have seen the error of my ways........And tartarus feels colder to me.......when im not around you. She eases up on him a bit but still kept her composure. I know i was upset about what happened to Windscar......But Presses harder on his throat after hearing her name. ......DH....please.......i cant.....i cant breath. But...i can understand why you would want to do this.........But before you kill me.....*gasping for air* im....sorry......*gasping* and....i.......love you.......

Right before Darkwind's hoof made contact, Whitewind.......STOP!!! And stops the hit right before it hits his face. Who the hell are you? I'm not going to let you kill him. This is not your body anymore. You gave that up in trying to fight for your love. What a shame she will never love you again. All because of you! She will never love me again! Good! WW and DW fight over power of the body. I will get my body back. You'll have to kill me first. So be it. Warps Church back to his HQ. Now to deal with you. Bring it.

Abyss was taking in the eco as it rained down from the sky. She had never taken in this much power at one time. But she could feel something was changing. Jacob......Darkheart......I hope your ok.

THERE.....I DID IT. I SHOWED THEM MY POWER. I SHOWED THEM WHAT I CAN DO. NOW IT WILL ALL STOP. DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF? YOU'VE GO MAD. YOU'VE LOST IT. I HAVE LOST NOTHING. I HAVE GAINED POWER AND FEAR. YOU HAVE KILLED YOUR PEOPLE. YOU ARE LOSING MORE THAN YOU HAVE. SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF MY HEAD. YOUR GOING TO LOSE EVERYTHING!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!!! VEGNAGUN FIRE AGAIN!! FIRE AT PONYVILL!!! NOW!!! Vegnagun was charging and preparing to fire again.

Damian could feel the in balance in the world. Slender was losing his mind. I need to get to his before he destroys everything. I have to fine Celestia and Luna. Their the only ones who can do the spell. If i can get back in Slender i can bring out Nexis maybe i can still fix this. He was never meant for this world. None of us were. Putting on his armor and grabs the new armor for the princesses.

Edited by Razorwing
  • Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash interupted Pinkie's rant."You should have seen me Pinkie Pie, i pulled off some killer moves." Twilight answered AppleJack's question from earlier. "We all took the cities, now we just need to wait for Fluttershy. When she's back well attack Canterlot and give Church back up." Church warps into the room wounded. Twilight speaks "Oohh no, Church are you alright. What happened?" Twilight noticed that he was unconsious and she began to heal him.

Fluttershy and Diehard had finished off the last of the ennemis troops. They headed back to HQ, only to find Church in a bed being healed. Fluttershy spoke "Oh my, what happened?" They began to notice that Church was starting to wake up. Things from Church's perspective were kinda fussy. Twilight spoke "Church...Can you hear me? What happened?"

Jacob was lying down on his back letting his wounds heal from the fight, in the kraken's hand, as it swam back to Equestria. Jacob had never been defeated so badly. Jacob had alot of time until he got back to Equestria. Jacob was staring at the sky, thinking about everything. (After everything i've done, they're being nice to me...sighs...maybe their is hope that i can change side's, this whole time i've been fighting for my own amussement, when the Equestrian's have been fighting for eachother...is it wrong that im fighting for fun? It shouldnt be, blame whoever made me this way... Who judge's whats right or wrong?... It dosnt matter.) Jacob looks at the kraken. "You have been fighting for so long against your will. Doing as i and others have ordered you to do... No matter what happens, after this war is over i'll give you your freedom. But until then i need your strengh" Jacob has rarely ever shown kindeness in his life, all this though of right and wrong had made him show kindness. After a long time, they made it to the shore. Jacob flew back to Canterlot. (This is probably the biggest failure i have made since i joined Tartarus. What will Slender mane do when i report my failiure at Cervidas? Also what will princess Abyss and Darheart think of me?) Even though was contemplating changing side's, Jacob still cared about what DH and Abyss though of him, he had spent the last few years by their side. (It shouldnt be too bad, i have helped Tartarus so much in the past...I shouldnt need to worry.) Jacob seemed a little unsure of himself. As he came closer to Canterlot he saw what was left of Cloudsdale. "no...Lighting...i need to hurry." Jacob reached Canterlot and saw that there was still some fighting happening. Jacob flew into the castle and found a soldier. "You their, what happened?" The soldier replied "We we're attacked by the equestrians, there rebelling, we're managing to fend them off thanks to DarkWind, i don't know were queen Abyss or Darkheart are." Jacob was trying to keep up. "Darkwind? Queen? Why has so much happened since i was gone?" Jacob had not been able to keep up with current events because of his campaign agaisnt the moose king. Jacob hated being left in the dark, he went in search for Slender Mane.

Edited by discorded
  • Brohoof 2

Darkheart felt her hoof beginning to ease up however she noticed and pressed down again. What Surge was saying... made her ease up a little however. She maintained pressure though, not letting Surge our from underneath her hoof. She simply stood there, contemplating her choices... and what Surge gad said. She remembered how he had treated her; such anger and disrespect... she tightened her hoof and pressed down harder in anger, to the point that Surge couldn't breathe. However she could also relate. She too had felt it... the cold when she was without Surge, even within the fiery hell pits of Tartarus. A tear rolled down her eye and she instantly let up, off of Surge's throat. She lay down beside him and wept, leaning against him for support. Surge and herself lay there, Surge seemed to be shocked. Darkheart lay her head on Surge's chest and sobbed. "W... what was I thinking... I... I love you too..."

Church's head was spinning. He slowly opened one eye and instantly closed it at how bright the room was. He slowly attempted to lift his hoof to cover shield his eyes from the light, but was too weak to even move it. He then resorted to his horn to use magic to shield his eyes... and couldn't. He felt something wrong. It was then that he tried to use his magic that he felt the searing pain, and knew immediately. It was the same pain he had felt when Abyss had broken his horn. This sent Church into a state of panic. The adrenaline of this realization gave him some strenght and he automatically sat up in the bed and then lay back down as his head felt like is was split. He lay back and closed his eyes. He lay there for ten minutes, simply resting, thinking, and contemplating the situation. He then lifted his weak eyelids again and smiled at the EOU and Die Hard who had gathered around him. "Hehe... better than being dead right? Ooh... that hurts... so... I'm hoping your battles went better than mine? I want a report from all of you."

Applejack was relieved that Church wasn't dead, however still concerned about his current wounds. "Ya seem like you should be resting inste-" "No. Tell me. I have to know the mission wasn't a complete failure." "Well, the battle at Hoofington went just dandy. Everything went accordin' to plan. The city is under rebel control." "Good... I could use som good news... and how about the rest of you?"

Luna simply stood there, surprised by Celestia's sudden change in tone. A tear slowly rolled down her cheek... and she nodded. "D... do as you must sister. I will always support you..." Luna tensed up. Stretching her wings, she prepared to bolt soar out of the forcefield.

Edited by Death the Kid
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Surge gasped and then held Darkheart in his arms. He stroked her main and kissed her forehead. Im sorry for the things i said. I....i didnt mean them. That was just the anger in me talking. I could never hurt you. Your my wife, my love,.....My Darkheart. Kisses her deeply and dries her tears. He then looks her in the eyes and feels a flame between the two of them. Hey....Lets get out of here. After the stuff we went through this week i think we need some stress relief. Lets go back to New Tartarus and see how the war is going. Maybe we can get in on some of the action?

Alright.....Here we go. Tia then charges up her horn. Her eyes glow, her main and tail turn into fire, and her cutie mark stars to blaze. Alright Luna. I hope your ready. Cause we only get one shot at this. Running at the field she drives her horn into it. The two magics repel each other. But Tia breaks through. She makes and holds open a hole big enough for Luna to get through. Luna!......Go......Now!.........I....dont know.....how much longer.......I can hold it! The hole was slowly starting to close.

As Diehard looked at Church...Damn man. Who hit you?

Razor flies in....Hi guys. What i miss? DAMN!!! Church, what teabagged you out there?

Abyss was taking in all the destruction that was taking place.

Darkwind and Whitewind were fighting for control over the body. His color would change from white to black. Other guards watched as he flailed and bucked around. You dont deserve this power! You dont deserve this body! Running into walls, flying up and then crashing back into the ground.  They then take off into the sky where they still fight.

SLENDER DONT DO THIS! YOU DONT HAVE TO END LIVES TO SHOW YOUR POWER! JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!

VEGNAGUN AT 75%

Edited by General Surge
  • Brohoof 1

(Guys im very sorry for the late post. And sorry if its kinda short, didnt have much to work with.)

After searching for a while, Jacob eventually found SlenderMane. "My lord, I see that Lighting finished vegnagun before he died...i have returned but the campaign against Cervidas was a failure."

Twilight spoke to Church "Church try not to move so much, i still need to heal you, but we all succeded, we control all the cities. But who did this to you?"

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Slender Mane was not pleased to hear what Jacob had just told him. And in fighting with himself as well did not help. He was ripping himself apart.

What.....Did you just say? Did you just tell me...... A Slender...failed?!

Slender dont do this.

Slender turned and looked down at Jacob with rage.

You failed and dare show your face to me! You are not worthy of the name iv given you! YOU HAVE FAILED TARTARUS ITS SELF! AND WITH THAT....*grabs Jacob by the throat*I SHOULD KILL YOU MYSELF! BUT YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF A DEATH BY MY HOOF.

SLENDER STOP THIS. HE MAY BE ALL YOU HAVE LEFT!

I DONT NEED HIM WHEN I HAVE MY GUN. I TAKE BACK.....MY POWER.

With that he rips the very armor from Jacob's body. It pulled fur, skin, hair and even chipped his horn a bit. All the darkness, all the power, everything Slender Mane had blessed him with was now gone. He then walked to the edge of Vehnagun holding Jacob over it.

Selnder....Dont do this to him.

No one fails Slender Mane. Any last words before you die? The last bit of Slender's aura leaving Jacob's body.

Celestia could feel the last of her stored up magic giving out. Luna! Please hurry! I......cant hold it.....much longer.

Just then Abyss felt a pinch in her horn. Something or someone was fighting her magic back. What the hell could this be?*sees a light coming out of Luna's tower* Oh no they are not! They will both suffer for this! She opens her wings and and flies to the tower. Celestia! Luna!You wont get away from me!

Darkwind and Whitewind were still fighting for the body. In the clouds above filled with eco the power would rage inside his body.

Give my body back!

Never! Its mine now!

You should not even be alive! I own this body! It is mine to control!

You gave your body up for love, and you failed!

The flew through a blue eco cloud and right into its storm. With every flash of lighting the could see the other in front of them. Then it all stopped.

Iv had enough of you!

Its time we end this!

They summon a giant mirror and see one another in it.

So.....face to face.

Eye to eye. God you look so weak.

VEGNAGUN....85%

• Brohoof 2

Darkheart wipes another tear from her eye and smiles at Surge. "Heh... you always know what will cheer me up. A little death, destruction and chaos." She kisses Surge again and they two stand and head for the portal of Tartarus. "Surge... I'm... I'm sorry I was going to kill you... those things you said... they weren't your fault. I can only imagine what you must have been going through down in the lab... I'm sorry. But please, know that everything I've done, has been for you."

Luna gasped at the sight of her sister under such stress however she nods and keeps her word. With one powerful thrust of her wings Luna soars out of the forcefield, only to run directly into Abyss. Luna could see the anger in Abyss's eyes and knew she would be punished but she didn't care. Nothing else in the world mattered now except for helping WhiteWind. With a sudden burst of courage she tackled Abyss to the ground. Overpowered with the the strength of fear and love, she stared Abyss directly in the eyes, her hooves at her throat. "Abyss, listen to me. Celestia, my sister... OUR sister will die unless you help her. She's given everything for me and now I need to return the favor. Please, save her from the forcefield before she is taken with it. I have to go see... my colt..." With that Luna soars off with speed that would give Dash a run for her money. A tear leaked from her eyes as she flew, leaving Celestia behind. She could only hope Abyss would do the right thing...

Church acknowledged Twilight and Razorwing's concern. He weakly smiles at them and attempts to remember the events with DarkWind. Hazy memories began drifting into his mind's eye. As they began to clear, they also became... painful. "It... it was WhiteWind. No... DarkWind. He... he overpowered me. He has been corrupted by darkness far beyond everything I had ever seen, as if he had bathed in dark eco. I... I couldn't do anything to him. I threw everything I had at him... I PLUNGED MY DAMN HORN INTO HIS SIDE.... oh dear Celestia... my horn..." Church raised his hoof to feel his horn only to find a stub. He sighed and buried his hands in his hooves, deeply ashamed of his failure. He looks to Twilight with a hopeful stare suddenly. "Where is Zecora? She can help! She regrew my horn last time and can do it again!"

• Brohoof 2

"Church, Zecora left back to Cervidas...but don't worry before she left she though that something like this might happen, so she showed me how to fix a unicorn horn should the need arise, although it might take a while to grow back fully" Twilight and the others had no clue that Vegnagun was getting ready to destroy ponyville and them along with it. Twilight applied a cream on Church's horn. "But church what should we do? Canterlot is still in Tartarus control."

Jacob was in pain when the armor ripped off him. He could see that Slendermane was arguing with himself. Slendermane's words made Jocob feel very angry. "Failed Tartarus? Im the one who made Tartarus what it is today. How dare you say that im not worthy, I gave the last few years of my life devoted to you and your cause. Without me, the Tartarus armies would still be fighting agaisnt Equestria and you would still be trapped... ive foughten beside you for 2 years, lets be honest, you never cared about any of us, if it came down to it, you would even sacrifice Abyss and Darkheart to take over the world. Wouldn't you?" Jacob though that his only chance of survival would be if Slendermane argued with himself, Jacob didn't think it would work but if he died, Jacob would die voicing his opinion. Jacob waited to see what Slendermane would do.

(OOC:Sorry it took longer than i said it would, its a long story but im done now.)

Edited by discorded
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Abyss lay there on the ground as she watched Luna fly off to find Wightwind. She did not move at all.

Our sister......Wow.....It's been so long since iv heard one of them call me that. Celestia is my twin.... We had been fighting for so long.....i lost track of that.

Abyss picks herself up from the dirt and looks at the flashing lights coming from the tower. She flew to the balcony to see Celestia holding the force field open. Looking at the pain on Tia's face she just stares emotionless.

Hello Tia.....

So......come to finish me off my lady? Then do it.

I have not come to kill you Tai. I came to save my sister.

Abyss then pushes Tia out of the field back into the room. The energy back fired on Abyss and burned her leg. She then walked through the field to Tia.

Why.....did you.....save me?

Because.......Im your sister. And we should not be fighting this way.

Abyss walks over to Tia and starts to heal her. Tia looked in shock as Abyss showed compaction. Looking at her burned leg she say how it started to heal. But not with darkness.....but with light eco. She looked up at Abyss and saw she was looking down at her.

Darkness doesn't heal everything Tia. Sometimes even the darkness needs the light in order to exist.

.........Abyss........

As Abyss finished she lay down next to Tia and nuzzled with her. Tia was still stunned to see this happening. So she just smiled knowing her twin was coming back.

Thank you Abyss.....For letting me live.

I could never kill you Tia.

Razor had almost forgot.....

Vegnagun

What you say Razor?

I forgot to tell you guys about Slender's new super weapon. He had fired it at on of the cities not to long ago.

Just then a call came in from Manehatten.

HQ...come in......HQ come in*cough* Please come in........Church come in.....Diehard.....somepony come in....Someone please come in*radio static. loosing signal*

Im going to go check on ponyvill.*flies off*

Surge and Darkheart come through a portal in ponyvill. But only to see it in ruin and under rebel control.

Ummm.....did we miss something?

Its Surge and Darkheart! Men surround them!

Troops circle the two with weapons at the ready.

What the hell is going on here?

Slender was still holding Jacob over the edge. His aura started to change different colors wildly. His coat and fur started to change from white to grey.

You dare speak to me........With that tone.....You were, are, and will die as a nothing!

You cant kill him. You need him......

AHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGG!!!! I NEED NO ONE!!!!!

He throws Jacob back on the plat form.

VEGNAGUN 100%.....READY TO FIRE.

GOOD! FIRE EVERYTHING AT PONYVILL!

SLENDER NO!

FIRE!!!!!!!

Cannon starts to gather energy and aim at ponyvill.

I DONT CARE ANYMORE!!! I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING AND REMAKE THE WORLD IN MY IMAGE!!!

Razor looks to the sky and sees that the weapon is charging and getting ready to fire.

Oh shit! I have to warn the others.

But he then sees his dad and Darkheart in ponyvill as well.

Dad........Darkheart........

White and Darkwind were finally face to face.

You can not have my body. I want it back.

You gave that right up when you wanted to change for that stupid moon slave. Only a fool would let love come before power.

You take that back. You have no idea what she means to me.

Oh i dont? I know she is the only mare you think about. You wish she could see you for you. But you know she will never love you the way you love her. In her eyes all she sees is the monster who took her home. The beast that broke her heart. Face it.....Not even all the light eco in the world make her love you. Your a heartless beast just in a more fitting body now.

.............So thats what you think.........Well.....your wrong.......Luna loves me.....I know she does.....Cause i've seen it in her mind.....in her dreams......her heart.....belongs to me........AND I WILL HAVE HER BACK!

Whitewind started to force his way through the mirror and grabs Darkwind.

Thats impossible......how are you.....doing this?

Im going to end you.

Falling down out of the sky he catches a glimpse of something blue flying at them.

Looks like your girl has come to watch you die.

Then lets take your death elsewhere.

Flies as fast as he can to ponyvill.

Damen feels the pain of the balance about to break in his chest.

Oh no.....i may be too late. *sees vegnagun* Oh god......what has he done?

Turning his armor on he grows wings and flies to the weapon.

I have to make this quick. Before he kills us all.

Edited by General Fatigue
  • Brohoof 2

Church shook his head in anguish. He didn't know what to do. Canterlot was still under Tartarus control and Ponyville was soon to be destroyed. He could only hope Razorwing could warn everyone in time. Church crawled out of the bed and wobbled a bit before catching his balance. Twilight's spell had begun to repair his horn, but slowly. It would have to do though. He gathered his armor and put it on, once again standing strong. He looks to the others and even without magic, he could still command. He had to think quickly though. There wasn't much time. "Rainbow Dash, I need you to go and help Razorwing evacuate Ponyville. Get everypony out safe. Fluttershy, you and Diehard distract the Vegnagun. Give Raxorwing and Dash more time but be careful. Applejack, Pinkine, and Rarity, I need all of you to head to our cities and prepare for refugees from Ponyville. Twilight, come with me. We have to think of a counterstrike against Canterlot. This war CANNOT continue any longer." With that Church motions for Twilight to follow him as he walks down into the war room.

Darkheart stood wide eyed as rebel troops surrounded them. She was confused but slowly pieced things together. She could see smoke rising from all the major cities and understood. She had to give it to the rebels, they're... determined. She locks eyes with Surge and they nod to each other. Over the years together they had learned more about each other, including each others fighting styles. They were perfectly synchronized. They fought not as two, but as one. With a quick flash Darkheart initiated the fight and within seconds Surge and Darkheart were fighting hundreds of troops. Only it looked more like... dancing. As if Darkheart and Surge were locked in some kind of deadly display of love. They fought using each others weaknesses and strengths as advantages to each others in a fluent fashion and when the dust cleared, there stood Surge and Darkheart, surrounded by hundreds of bodies. They kiss and Darkheart opens a portal to Canterlot.

Luna catches a glimpse of Darkwind spiraling towards Ponyville at an alarming rate, It looked as if he was struggling, as if he was fighting for his own body. Luna smiles a little as she realized what Whitewind must be doing. She then folds her wings in and flies like a bullet towards them, tackling them out of the sky, nearly missing a building. When the dust clears, Luna is on top of Darkwind, her hoof at the throat. She dared not hurt him though with the risk of hurting Whitewind as well. She quickly gets kicked off by Darkwind however and the two are face to face. Even though there were only two bodies, Darkwind was outnumbered. Darkwind was fighting not only an outer battle with Luna, but an inner battle with Whitewind.

• Brohoof 2

"Right away" Rainbow dash left and began evacuating the other survivors inside of ponyville. Fluttershy and Diehard left towards vegnagun. As they were approching it seemed to get bigger and bigger. "How are we supposed to distract that thing? " Twilight followed Church as they made their way into the war room. "I agree with you completly Church but we need to mount an effective couter-assault or else well just get ourselves killed. Our top priority is finding a way to take out vegnagun. Do we know if it has any weakness?"

Lying on the ground, Jacob was looking as vegnagun was about to fire. Everything seemed hopeless, he was in thought (So this is how it ends... I spent my entire life killing innocent people and now that im trying to save them, im too weak and im going to die) Jacob chuckled a little then coughted in pain. He wisperd to himself "Huh, it's kinda ironic, when i was doing the wrong things i was powerful, but now that im trying to fix things im going to die."  (...NO the least i can do is fight till the bitter end and try to make amends for everything i've done. I don't stand a chance agaisnt Slender Mane but if i can get away i can give the equestrians as much information about the Tartarus armies, i played a part in making Tartarus what it is, so at least i can help destroy new Tartarus) Jacob forced himself on his feet,one of his wings were broken. Fluttershy and Diehard approached vegnagun and saw Slendermane "Maybe if we distract Slendermane we can stop vegnagun." Fluttershy shot a light spell at Slendermane. Jacob saw his oppertunity now that Slendermane was distracted, Jacob didn't hesitate, he jumped off vegnagun, he flapped his one good wing. It helped break his fall but it still hurt him. Jacob began to walk towards Ponyville hoping he could help before it was too late.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

As Luna pinned him to the ground a voice came from behind her.

You wish that you had me under your hoof. You've hated me for the longest time. And now i can see how much you really want to kill me.

*under Luna's hoof* Luna.......is that......really you?

Razor looked down and watched the the carnage that was done by his fathers hooves. He flies down behind the both of them.

Dad?...... Is that really.....really you? I thought you were dead. Me and Die both thought we lost you.*looking at Darkheart* And what are you doing with her? Whats going on here?

Surge looked back at Razor and all his memories started to flood back.

Razor.......Your.....alive?....Your ok. *staring at Razorwing*

Diehard looked up at Vegnagun and saw it was ready to fire. He knew if they could not stop it they would all die. He looked at Fluttershy.

Fluttershy......just in case we dont stop the blast.....i just want you to know i love you....And im glad we met. And if we go down.....that ill be going down by your side.

But then he hears something in the bushes.

Who goes there? Are you friend or foe?*as he looks in the bush he sees....*Jacob :ph34r:

Damin saw the gun getting ready to fire.....

Looks like im going to have to give it my all. But first.

{Church....if you can hear me there is something im going to need you to do. I will not be able to keep my word to the princess or give them their armor. So i want you to take over my duty*warp the armor to HQ* I will not survive what im getting ready to do. But please......stop Slender before he becomes unstable. If this happens you will not be able to stop him.So please......live...and bring back the balance}

He then flies to the barrel of the gun and is ready for the worse.

Hello....Slender :ph34r: 

(i will do slender's post in a sec. but here you guys go*

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Twilight was waiting for a response from Church, to her questions from earlier, when the princess's armor teleported in. "Church whats going on?" They had to decide what their next move would be. Theyre decision could possibly determine the outcome of the war.

Rainbow Dash was evacuating Ponyville's citezens. "Hurry up get out of the town" She turned her head and saw vegnagun about to fire at them. "Oh no were not going to make it."

Jacob crawled his way out of the bushes, injured. Upon seeing Diehard and Fluttershy, he tryed to offer help. "I can help you beat Tartarus, you need to..." Diehard tackled Jacob to the ground and held a blade to his throat "You need to lisen to me." "Why should I, last time I saw you, you tried to killed me and my brother." "If you dont then Ponyville will be destroyed and you will lose this war." "How can we trust you, your the element of deception?" "Arnt you supposed to be the element of kindness?" Fluttershy looked back at ponyville thinking about what to do, she turned her head to see Damin standing in front of Vegnagun. "Damien, whats he doing? Is he trying to sacrifice himself?" "If you lisen to me, you can save him and Ponyville. You ne..." Diehard pushed the blade closer to Jacob's throat, cutting him slightly. "Be quiet." "Diehard, wait" She pulled him away from Jacob. "What would i need to do?" "All you would need to do is open a portal the size of Vegnagun into the beach of Stableside. I would do it myself but Slendermane took away all my power." "And that would save everyone?" "Yes" Fluttershy could hear the sinsarity in Jacob's voice. "Wait Fluttershy, you shouldnt believe a word that comes out of his mouth." "Diehard, i know how hard it is for you to trust Jacob, but im not asking you to trust him, trust me. I love you too. I need you to support me on this.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

Slender looked down at the wretch in front of gun.

SO.....YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP ME! YOUR A FOOL FOR COMING HERE. BUT DONT WORRY YOUR DEATH WILL BE QUICK AND PAINFUL.

SLENDER DONT DO THIS. HES STRONGER THAN THE GUN. HE CAN DESTROY US.

SHUT UP AND STAY OUT! TIME TO END ALL OF YOU!

Gun shines and is spinning ready to fire.

Slender....you have to stop this! Your going to lose everything! This is your last warning!*starts charging his armor*

Diehard put his blade away and looked at the impending doom that would end all of ponyvill. He looks back at Jacob and thinks hard on this one.

Fine.....I'll trust you. But if you step the slightest bit out of line I'll end you myself. Fluttershy i trust him if you do.*helps jocob up* So then...how much power will we need for this?

• Brohoof 2