Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Xbox brony friends?

xXRyanMXx

I am 80% sure that conversation is from a Supernatural the Animated Series parody. Excellent taste in shows if it is.

I posted it hoping that someone would eventually get the reference.... THANK YOU you have just made my day!

Don't forget that tomorrow at 8 PM Eastern time I will be hosting an Xbox live party for al of us. If you are interested, send me a message on XBL. Gt is Mr N0MN0MN0M. A friendly reminder to all of you interested

Don't forget that tomorrow at 8 PM Eastern time I will be hosting an Xbox live party for al of us. If you are interested, send me a message on XBL. Gt is Mr N0MN0MN0M. A friendly reminder to all of you interested

That is a great idea I'm sure that the party will be a great success ant that we can all have a fun time playing some games on xbox! :lol:

I hope my Black Ops Disc works cause its a bit scratchy :/ anyway i sent you a friend request and a message so its all good :3

If your disk doesn't work then borrow a friends disk or rent the game then install it to your hard drive on your xbox then it will play the game with your scratched game as long as it can tell that the disk i s cod black ops.

My name is Shadow Pride KS

I already have 90+ friends.

I have some friends that are bronies.

ITwiSparkle

FiM Dashie

FiM Fluttershyy

There is a Brony clan called FiM.

But we could start another one. B)

ITwiSparkle

FiM Dashie

FiM Fluttershyy

I think that we should start a clan for this topic it would be cool to see what kind of community we could start! :wub:
  • Brohoof 1

I think that we should start a clan for this topic it would be cool to see what kind of community we could start! :wub:

What should it be called? I have a Spitfire emblem on Black Ops. It's pretty cool. It would probably be a lot of bronies that would love to join.

What should it be called? I have a Spitfire emblem on Black Ops. It's pretty cool. It would probably be a lot of bronies that would love to join.

I'm not sure maybe we can discuss this at the Xbox party that Song Brony is hosting tomorrow.

I have a clan on MW3 for bronies that I am trying to get kickstarted. I'm the only one on there but that's because a lot of people don't have elite. You can get it for free just by going there and selecting normal elite. It would be really nice to have a brony party and clan on Xbox Live. B)

I have a clan on MW3 for bronies that I am trying to get kickstarted. I'm the only one on there but that's because a lot of people don't have elite. You can get it for free just by going there and selecting normal elite. It would be really nice to have a brony party and clan on Xbox Live. B)

I got free Elite so I might join your clan. What's the Clan, Can you post a link?

Also I can't wait till tomorrow, Though I haven't played COD in a bit(Mostly I've been playing Battlefield3, Borderrlands, and Soul Calibur 4)

I got free Elite so I might join your clan. What's the Clan, Can you post a link?

Also I can't wait till tomorrow, Though I haven't played COD in a bit(Mostly I've been playing Battlefield3, Borderrlands, and Soul Calibur 4)

I can't remember the name exactly. If you got to elite and look me up you should find my clan. Apply and I'll accept. That goes for every pony!

ITwiSparkle

FiM Dashie

FiM Fluttershyy

That sounds like a great idea, except I'm all ready in a CoD clan. But it would still be fun to hang out and play some games.
  • Brohoof 1

If your disk doesn't work then borrow a friends disk or rent the game then install it to your hard drive on your xbox then it will play the game with your scratched game as long as it can tell that the disk i s cod black ops.

I got my Black Ops to Work again and im downloading my MW3 To my hard Drive :) So Hopefully everything will be good by friday! (the only bad thing is im missing a cable from my headset so i might have to use my crappy one :( )
  • Brohoof 1

My Xbox Gamer Tag is Dark Zukin

The only games I play are Soul Calibur, Super Street Fighter IV (both of which I'm still trying to learn), AND Borderlands

other games I have include ALL the Xbox 360 Dance Dance Revolutions but I'm in need of a better pad for those >_<

My Xbox Gamer Tag is Dark Zukin

The only games I play are Soul Calibur, Super Street Fighter IV (both of which I'm still trying to learn), AND Borderlands

other games I have include ALL the Xbox 360 Dance Dance Revolutions but I'm in need of a better pad for those >_<

Luckily I got borderlands. So we can play that later on when a party is really small or on a random day you want :)

Don't forget! Tonight at 8 P.M. Eastern time there will be a Brony Xbox Live party. If you are interested send me a message on Xbox. (Mr N0MN0MN0M))) 0 are zeros) We will be playing Black Ops tonight. Come join and have fun! :) (Sorry if this is considered spam, just want to remind those who want to join.)

• Brohoof 3

Ahhhhhhhh my friends list is full with 100 now, I got like 10 friend requests! Time to delete some nobodies.

Add me. Shadow Pride KS

I would like to be a part of that get together as well however nopony sent me a friend request :(

I feel so left out :(

Friendly Reminder

my GT is Dark Zukin

Edited by ds8

I would like to be a part of that get together as well however nopony sent me a friend request :(

I feel so left out :(

Whattttt??? D: Darn we could have used more people! I'll make sure to add you tomorrow morning :3 (or send me a friend request: xred5000)
  • Brohoof 1