Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tell me the best companion for a pony, he/she/it being WHOEVER.

Arcanel

I just thought...we always had the crossovers done (and I even have some ideas), but I'm thinking...if you had to choose someone to be BFF or companion to a pony, whoever, or even non-pony MLP: FIM character, who would you choose? Do you think Usain Bolt and Rainbow Dash would hang out? Maybe Pinkie Pie and SpongeBob would be perfect companions to each other ( I don't mean shipping, just hanging around, be friends, the like). You choose real life people, from the fanfictions, from the fiction world, fantasy world, hell, even the show itself. Who would you choose?

Rainbow Dash with Otto Rocket from Rocket Power

Pinkie Pie with Dee Dee from Dexter's Lab

then we gotta have Twilight Sparkle with Dexter from Dexter's Lab

Applejack with Hank Hill from King of the Hill

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight- Steve Jobs or Stephen Hawking

Rainbow Dash- Sonic (that's a given)

Pinkie Pie-Andrew WK

aw man, I was going to say that

Rarity- Lady Gaga (Rarity could give her some fashion tips)

-Twilight Sparkle with Miles 'Tails' Prower from Sonic the Hedgehog

-Rainbow Dash with Naruto Uzumaki from Naruto

-Fluttershy with Courage from Courage the Cowardly Dog

(edited)

Twilight- Steve Jobs or Stephen Hawking

Rainbow Dash- Sonic (that's a given)

Pinkie Pie-Andrew WK

aw man, I was going to say that

Rarity- Lady Gaga (Rarity could give her some fashion tips)

I think Rarity would have one of the toughest jobs in history with Gaga...after she wakes up from fainting when she sees her in one of her "dresses" XD.

And also, you can choose other characters as well guys, if can think of them. Example, Trixie could EASILY go with...any semi-narcisist, not evil character/person XD. And I can't think of someone with Spike for the life of me...huh...

Edited by Arcanel

Hmmm, let's see... I'll think I'll start by trying to match up MLP characters with characters from LOTR... I think it goes without speaking, this should be fun! ;)

So let's begin;

Twilight Sparkle would totally have a blast with Gandalf (Grey or White :lol: ); besides she's already a wizard!!!

Posted Image

Rainbow Dash would probably go off and kill some orcs with Aragorn.

Posted Image

Fluttershy would hang out in either Fangorn Forest or Mirkwood Forest with Legolas and the Mirkwood Elves.

Rarity, despite her aversion to all things dirty, wouldn't be able to help herself and would assist Gimli with mining the Glittering Caves, helping to locate any and all gems... plus she'd totally give him a makeover, cause... well, coming from a 100% straight guy, dude kinda could use one...

Posted Image

:blink: ...majorly...

Pinkie Pie would have fun partying, smoking Old-Toby, drinking hard cider, and eating good food with Merry and Pippin.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Applejack would help tend all of the gardens and orchards in Hobbiton and the Shire along with Samwise Gamgee... and I can't help but think she'd find a way to tend Fangorn Forest with the Ents. :huh: Hmmm... I wonder...

Posted Image

And Spike... well, Spike's a little more difficult. He'd either (1) remain Twilight's assistant, and thus hang out along with her and Gandalf, (2) mine the Glittering Caves with Gimli and Rarity since, well, he has such a huge crush on Rarity. or (3) since he is by nature the ultimate assistant, compete with Samwise Gamgee and Gollum to be the best assistant to Frodo Baggins in his quest to destroy the Ring. Personally, my money's on #3. ^_^

And what else... oh yeah, Celestia would hang with Elrond on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, Galadriel on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and the Dark Lord Sauron on the weekends.

:mellow: ...

What? Don't look at me like that, you know she would!!! :angry:

Posted Image

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

Nightmare moon and darkrai

Pinkie pie and Jack sparrow(Come on. Two hilarious trolls.)

Ditzy doo and patrick

Rainbow dash and sonic

Fluttershy and pewdiepie

Twillight sparkle and me. (...Shaddap.) okay fine harry potter.

Edited by Cjero

Okay, I'm gonna try to use game designers.

Twilight - John Carmack

Rainbow Dash - Ed Boon

Pinkie Pie - Tom Hall

Rarity - Markus "Notch" Persson

Fluttershy - no idea whatsoever.

Applejack - same as above.

Edited by Invader Critical Doompants

Rainbow Dash with Otto Rocket from Rocket Power

Pinkie Pie with Dee Dee from Dexter's Lab

then we gotta have Twilight Sparkle with Dexter from Dexter's Lab

Otto Rocket...DUDE THAT'S GENIUS! *brohoofs* Also, Dee Dee and Dexter are a fine choice (although Pinkie would need more button pushing XD). And I don't know Hank Hill, but I'll trust your choice =).

-Twilight Sparkle with Miles 'Tails' Prower from Sonic the Hedgehog

-Rainbow Dash with Naruto Uzumaki from Naruto

-Fluttershy with Courage from Courage the Cowardly Dog

Miles?...Huh...never would have thought of that one ( I see Miles with hanging around more with Fluttershy, despite Twilight and Miles being inventors). Naruto...processing...yep, good level of genius here XD. That was an interesting choice. And Courage. Yes. All of my yes.

Twi with Steven Hawkings

Pinkie with SpongeBob

Trixie with Zim :lol:

Fluttershy with Courage

RD with Numbah's 4 and 5 (From CN:KND)

Applejack with either Mater or Sandy

Stephen?...Again, yes. All of my total and absolute yes XD. Glad to know someone else thinks that SpongeBob would be the PREFECT companion for Pinkie XD. Zim?...And we have another GENIUS! And make that double with RD plus Numbah 4 and 5! I can't say on the last one though (becauser I don't recognize the names. I'm from Argentina so seeing names in English is not exactly something I always do XD).

Hmmm, let's see... I'll think I'll start by trying to match up MLP characters with characters from LOTR... I think it goes without speaking, this should be fun! ;)

So let's begin;

Twilight Sparkle would totally have a blast with Gandalf (Grey or White :lol: ); besides she's already a wizard!!!

Posted Image

Rainbow Dash would probably go off and kill some orcs with Aragorn.

Posted Image

Fluttershy would hang out in either Fangorn Forest or Mirkwood Forest with Legolas and the Mirkwood Elves.

Rarity, despite her aversion to all things dirty, wouldn't be able to help herself and would assist Gimli with mining the Glittering Caves, helping to locate any and all gems... plus she'd totally give him a makeover, cause... well, coming from a 100% straight guy, dude kinda could use one...

Posted Image

:blink: ...majorly...

Pinkie Pie would have fun partying, smoking Old-Toby, drinking hard cider, and eating good food with Merry and Pippin.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Applejack would help tend all of the gardens and orchards in Hobbiton and the Shire along with Samwise Gamgee... and I can't help but think she'd find a way to tend Fangorn Forest with the Ents. :huh: Hmmm... I wonder...

Posted Image

And Spike... well, Spike's a little more difficult. He'd either (1) remain Twilight's assistant, and thus hang out along with her and Gandalf, (2) mine the Glittering Caves with Gimli and Rarity since, well, he has such a huge crush on Rarity. or (3) since he is by nature the ultimate assistant, compete with Samwise Gamgee and Gollum to be the best assistant to Frodo Baggins in his quest to destroy the Ring. Personally, my money's on #3. ^_^

And what else... oh yeah, Celestia would hang with Elrond on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, Galadriel on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and the Dark Lord Sauron on the weekends.

:mellow: ...

What? Don't look at me like that, you know she would!!! :angry:

Posted Image

Wow...Either you did a fic of this, or your mind id full of Tolkien and Faust XD. Whatever it is, I approve. I approve with all the approval I can tell that use. I APPROVE YOU CEELSTIADAMNED GENIUS! MAKE IT HAPPEN! I WANNA SEE RD KICKING FLANKS WITH ARAGORN! (And Rarity ultimately failing at trying to give Gimli even as close as a bath XD)

Nightmare moon and darkrai

Pinkie pie and Jack sparrow(Come on. Two hilarious trolls.)

Ditzy doo and patrick

Rainbow dash and sonic

Fluttershy and pewdiepie

Twillight sparkle and me. (...Shaddap.) okay fine harry potter.

Someone thinking up Darkrai as a compacion for NMM...the idea bulb you ahve over your head shines all over to Argentina dude XD. Jack...Sparrow...BUCK YEAH! (Oh the hilariousness that could ensue...so much potential...). Patrick?...The accident probability has JUST BEEN DOUBLED! XD. Sonic is, of course, good companion for RD. Racing for who's fastest until they reach the end of the universe XD. Pewdiepie?...Alright, wasn't expecting that one. At all. I'm not complaining XD. And good old Harry? Oh yeah, THAT is a nice idea. For sure. Idea bulb was lit again!

Twilight and Maka Albarn (Soul Eater)

Fluttershy and Bruce Banner aka The Hulk (DON'T QUESTION OUR LOGIC)

Applejack and Chuck Norris (BOTH HAVE KICKS OF GLORY)

Rainbow Dash and Sonic The Hedgehog (SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEED)

Rarity and Marilyn Monroe (

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgTC-pSYPKE

Proof.)

Pinkie Pie and Deadpool.

Celestia and GLaDOS.

Alright, I don't know Maka Albarn, but i assume you know what you're talking about XD. Hulk...Chuck Norris...I don't know whether to laugh my ass off, say "what a great idea!", or both...I'm choosing option three. HAHAHAHA. DUDE that's awesome! Sonic is a big, of course, in the way. Marilyn Monrow...was not expecting that. Again, I'm not complaning XD. Deadpool is another big, of course. GLaDOS...GO TROLLESTIA GO! XD.

Okay, I'm gonna try to use game designers.

Twilight - John Carmack

Rainbow Dash - Ed Boon

Pinkie Pie - Tom Hall

Rarity - Markus "Notch" Persson

Fluttershy - no idea whatsoever.

Applejack - same as above.

I'm not sure why you did the choices you made, not because their wrong but because can't seem to get it, but you get extra points cupcakes and muffins for using game designers XD (although Notch seems better with Twilight, if only because of constructive adictive game of infinite creations and knowledge XD)
  • Brohoof 1

I got more.

Apple Bloom and Blossom

Sweetie Belle and Bubbles

Scootaloo and Buttercup

Discord and Loki

Luna and Shadow The Hedgehog

Flim Flam Bros and Wario Bros

Lyra and Dib

Zecora and Starfire

Mare Do Well and Spiderman

Cheerilee and Mrs. Puff

Trixie and Tony Stark

Rainbow Dash- Robin Olds, Chuck Yeager, Maverick, or pretty much any fighter pilot, real or not

Twilight Sparkle- Sheldon from TBBT or Otacon from MGS

Applejack- Daisy Duke or any other "Southern Belle"

Pinkie Pie- Katy Perry

Fluttershy- don't really know any shy celebs, but there was a girl in my high school driver ed course that was just like a humanized version of Fluttershy

Rarity- Lauren Conrad, or any fasion designer

I'm goin Disney Princess here

Pinkie Pie - Rapunzel (both whimsical and fun)

Rarity - Cinderella (seamstresses and beautiful!)

Twilight - Belle (books galore!)

Apple Jack - Tiana (southern comfort!)

RD - Mulan (Kick @$$ girls)

Fluttershy - Snow White (frail girls that are good with animals)

• 2 years later...

Twilight Sparkle - Lisa Simpson

Pinkie Pie - SpongeBob

Rainbow Dash - Sonic

Applejack - Woody

Fluttershy - Chuckie Finster

Rarity - Rachel Green

Discord - Bender 

Celestia and Luna - Miguel and Tulio

Edited by DashBandicoot