Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Best/My Favorite Pony and Why...

Braeburn

I love and tolorate most bronies I meet sadly... So I hope this site treats me fairly, especially with this... "batteground" of a topic... But this should sum up all debate over best ponies.

Here's how this works; If your favorite pony isn't from the mane six, your wrong. The show is about them. You have a favorite pony from the mane 6. The only reason why you like a certain background pony is because of a certain trait, and that's all.

Please share both your favorite pony from the mane 6, and background pony(s)! Don't forget to explain why that is, too!

BEST PONY (Mane Six):

• Fluttershy: She used to be my favorite, as I'm pretty much just like her. She's sweet, innocent, understanding, ect... Overall a good pony! There's nothing you can really dislike about her! ;) She is best pony.
  • Rarity: My second, favorite pony. She's pretty. Sure, she's a snob, stuck up, and overall annoying sometimes, but she always does things for her friends (with some exceptions). I like her for the simple reason of my life and my family, I relate to her more than most of you. I'm pretty wealthy and my family is known world wide due to it's size, it producing the SSC (fastest production car), and oil rights! I need a lot of reasons as to why she's best pony, because most of you, if not half, hate her. But really, she is best pony.
  • : She's my favorite pony. She's loyal, honest, cute, caring... In a way, she's like Fluttershy exactly! Only, her personalitty is opposite. I relate to her because I'm lazy and never get anything done. Weird, but I relate to her for the opposite reason :P She's best pony.
  • Rainbow Dash: Fun, colorful, cute, and kinda spontanious. I relate to her because, well... I've gone faster than most humas alive at about 260 mph, thanks to a stunt driver and an SSC. course, I was never allowed to go all the way to 277 because I risked going airborn :P Some bronies seem to not like her, but honestly, she's best pony.
  • Pinkie Pie: Easy. I relate to her because... well I don't. I hate everything about her way of logic. Nothing she does ever makes sence. I relate to her because I, and it seems most bronies as well, are realists, not optimists, not pessimists, realists. The glass isn't half full, nor is it half empty, it's simply just 6oz of water. But in her case, it's filled with two glasses of water somehow... I think it's nice to see that somethings are fun and don't/shouldn't need to be analized over and over. Which is why she's best pony.
  • Twilight Sparkle: She's book smart, not street smart, and over all boring. She's clever and has a will stronger than everypony. I relate to her because she needs to make sense of everything, and so do I. I'm currently stuck on why and where did we come from, because a silly story passed down in a book from way back to today talking about "gods" doesn't make any sense whatsoever. First we had several gods, then we worshiped one god, then multiple gods, and so on... Curiosity is why she's best pony.
Best Background Pony:

Lyra: This is purely oppinion. I love her trait of sitting in odd postures and losing her horn from time to time.

Fluttershy: Because she is so caring. She loves everypony and every thing around her. She is timid and quiet and everything I'm not, so I too relate to the pony opposite of me.

Background would have to be Derpy, haha. Just because.

Rainbow Dash, awesome, colorful, and fast! She would be a good friend to have and would stick with you like glue.

Derpy is the second best, but she would probably be in a mental asylum in the human world due to her insanity and obsessiveness with muffins and other pastries.

Edited by Samthelegoman

I think there was a thread about this... but regardless.

Favourite Pony: Applejack. She's hard-working and honest, something that I like to see in a person (and I always had a soft spot for southern females... shut up). While she could get a bit cocky in some points, at least it isn't overdone like some other pony...

Favourite Background Pony: Vinyl and/or Octavia. I love music ponies, regardless of what genre.

I think there was a thread about this... but regardless.

Same, but they die out.

*facehoof* just relized if you post in a dead thread it becomes #1...

But this is different. I'm making a point instead of picking favorites. I mentioned that all ponies were best ;) because they all are. I couldn't ask for more from the show, other than more Applejack episodes..

couldn't ask for more from the show, other than more Applejack episodes..

True. Applejack has close to zero episodes based around her. She also doesn't have her own song :(

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...