LyraHeartstrings

205 users have voted

1. 1. What pony race is your favourite?

• Earth pony
    • Unicorn
    • Pegasus
    • Crystal Pony
    • Alicorn

And they're supposed to have some sort of "special connection to the earth" so anypony nature-oriented might also like to be an earth pony.

What if they do something they're not telling us about?

APPLEJACK IS THE AVATAR!!!!! ZOMG!!!!!! (JumpingToInsaneConclusions.jpg)

Edited by Fghik
  • Brohoof 1

I'd have to say Pegasus. Flying would be so awesome, and wings just look amazing! Not to mention, my favorite IS Dash, after all...

I've got to admit that, although I would prefer to be a unicorn myself, the wings on a pegasus do look very attractive, even when they're just folded up. Fluttershy in particular looks absolutely adorable in Dragonshy when she's trying and failing to get her wings to open.
  • Brohoof 1

I chose Earthpony, 'cause realistically, that's what I'd be.

I'd just have dreams of grandeur.

Aww, that sounds sad. Not that there's anything at all wrong with being an earth pony, just that it sounds like you'd be unhappy that way.
  • Brohoof 1

*looks at my avatar*

'Nuff said? Unicorn because of magic, because that's what i have always dreamed of :D

Edited by Miffy
  • Brohoof 1

I always loved speed. So I would have to pick pegasus because its the most easiest to achieve great speed. However if Unicorns were more like black mages, (I always loved that kinda magic), I would choose that but, you know, its hard to use magic as a unicorn so no.

• Brohoof 1

Definitely unicorn. I think life without fingers and telekinesis would be quite difficult.

I'm also aware that Twilight is a particularly talented unicorn, but I imagine if I was a unicorn, I'd probably study and train my magic skills every bit as much as she does.

• Brohoof 2

pegasus because they are able to experience two different worlds i would like to be a unicorn too, but only if i could experience it to max potential like twilight

Unicorn,why? because i can do the pink unicorns voice in charlie the unicorn

LoL me too
  • Brohoof 1

pegasus because they are able to experience two different worlds i would like to be a unicorn too, but only if i could experience it to max potential like twilight

LoL me too

^^

• Brohoof 1