Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

cutie mark Patches!

mcthedo

(edited)

i do and am make normal and oc cutie mark patches. Currently i include iron on paper but i would adapt

ya i use hi res images for the canon ponies so i get the best lines and accurate scales. for the custom ones, its a mix of input from person and my own design adaptations to make the best patch possible. Then i embroider em up on my machine. max size is 4"x4" square but in some cases like rarity, whose CM is broken up into parts the whole design can be larger

im not sure if im allowed to post links to outside. but my name is askscrewloose on tumblr

Edited by mcthedo

These are amazing :wub: Great designs and great detail... They really are very well done.

Would love to see more if you make them.... (Please post them if you do) ;)

Awww man..... Sooo much Awesome right here ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

These are very well done. I love them. I can't believe you sold a patch for $70 and $120 that's amazing =D

Good luck with your patches and look forward to see what you create next ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

thanks. But i didn't sell em for myself. I asked lee and Peter to donate em to the charity auction. i didn't see a penny. all proceeds went to the Childrens hospital in Seattle

updates to my patch cache

Posted Image

Man.....med school is gonna be the death of me...least i have ponies. Have a new patch finished up before studying today

Posted Image

post-1339-0-14991100-1346854426.jpg

Edited by mcthedo
  • Brohoof 2

contact me on deviantart mikeyjoecarney.deviantart.com

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Princess Mi Amore Cadenza Patch. this is one of my more intricate ones and actually came out better than i had hoped. got a bunch more to do though

post-1339-0-78249400-1348706329_thumb.jpg

If you need some help I could assist in coming up with one....

Hey OP, you got any Rainbow Dash patches? If so, I would be ecstatic to get one. AND I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER!

If you need some help I could assist in coming up with one....

Hey OP, you got any Rainbow Dash patches? If so, I would be ecstatic to get one. AND I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER!

YOU WOULD REALLY HELP ME!? SWEET!!! well, i just have thought of how my character should look and act, but not their ccutie mark. I don't know what a paradox cutie mark would look like.

• 1 month later...

mesage me here or on my DA mikeyjoecarney.deviantart.com

UPDATED VERSION!

I had to remake the patch 4 times to get it right. phew

Posted Image

Know that although i am making this patch for the Solar Empire.

My allegiance is with the New Lunar Republic. For the glory of

the Lady of the Night

This particular patch has a very awesome recipient. Soren Rogers for his Wonderbolts Halloween Costume. Wow this 100 character min thing is a bumer

Posted Image

Posted Image

These are an alternative version of the wonderbolts patches i am sending to Miss Roger's for her son's Halloween costume.n

Why is it that we must put 100 characters yeesh. anyway this one is going out to Equestria LA for the VA for Zecora. plus a bunch of others

Posted Image

Made this one for my cousin. she apparently was called zebracorn by her friend when they were kids and she wanted one for herself Posted Image

post-1339-0-55075400-1349217802_thumb.png

Edited by mcthedo
  • Brohoof 2