Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Pinkie Pie Song?

Stalliongrad

My favorite is the Evil Enchantress song when they first meet Zacora. Pinkie Pie has to be my second favorite of the mane six. Her not being able to talk was spot on for the poison joke. I nearly died laughing when "Flutterguy" sings it. I want to know which Pinkie Pie song is the most popular.

• Brohoof 4

I love all her songs to be honest Posted Image My favorite ones are probably smile and Evil enchantress.Giggle at the ghosties is also awesome. :) How could I forget "Smile"? 

Edited by OdinForced
  • Brohoof 2

I would have to say giggle at the ghostly.

It's mah jam! no really, I really like the beat! it also kind-of reminds me of some Israeli artist I like :P

• Brohoof 1

I find it impossible to say anything else than the Smile Song, although I suppose I do have a certain fondness for The Laughter Song and You Got to Share, You Got to Care(although the Smile Song is still way better). :huh:

• Brohoof 1

I prefer Sweetie's Big Race, but as far as Pinkie goes... Whatever her Cherry Bomb song is may be my favorite. lol

As for proper Pinkie... Hm. Smile Smile Smile seemed way too gaudy/dramatic to me at first but I rather like it now. Still, though... EH.

Probably either that or Giggle at the Ghostie.

*thinks*

Let's go with the former.

• Brohoof 2

My favorite is the Evil Enchantress song when they first meet Zacora. Pinkie Pie has to be my second favorite of the mane six. Her not being able to talk was spot on for the poison joke. I nearly died laughing when "Flutterguy" sings it. I want to know which Pinkie Pie song is the most popular.

Totally agree! I think i stopped breathing when Fluttershy sang it! Too funny

• Brohoof 3

Considering I love all the songs that she sings, Smile, Smile, Smile is by far my favorite song. It shows Pinkie Pie's true colors & how great of a person she is. Almost always if I'm feeling down, I can listen to this song and makes me happy just by listening to it. That is why I consider Pinkie Pie to be my fav. pony because of how caring she is of others & she always tries to help her friends if they are feeling down.

I enjoy every song that Pinkie Pie sings. Even the songs in Baby Cakes were good. Her songs are always so random at times and thats why I like her so much. You just never know what she is going to come up with next.

My Favorite songs would have to be

1. Smile, Smile, Smile

2. The Cupcake song

3. Giggle at the ghosties

4. The songs in Baby Cakes