Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Don't worry my fellow Last Poster Wins participants, I brought some tea.  :squee:

Thanks good sir, but are you sure you brought enough tea? Considering someone would actually win?

YES! Do you have it already?

No :( It's 9:55pm over here! Do you........ HAVE IT?  :blink:

No :( It's 9:55pm over here! Do you........ HAVE IT?  :blink:

Yeah it's out here in Australia already. Came out about 12 hours ago. I guess it hasn't released yet where you're from?

Edited by Spontaneous Me

Yeah it's out here in Australia already. Came out about 12 hours ago. I guess it hasn't released yet where you're from?

I'm from Mexico :) and you're right it will realease in 2 hrs... and heck, 12 hours!?!?! HOOOOOLY CRAP! You are one lucky person xD Is it as cool as all the internet's been saying it is?

NO you must bring it all.

img-1850683-1-h0BC2C9B2.jpg

Quirky seal of approval on that :P

*notices jar is empty* yup, maybe you should bring up all the tea :)

Edited by elBojo
  • Brohoof 1

I'm from Mexico :) and you're right it will realease in 2 hrs... and heck, 12 hours!?!?! HOOOOOLY CRAP! You are one lucky person xD Is it as cool as all the internet's been saying it is?

I actually can't say because although it's been released here 12 hours ago I've been busy this whole day and won't be able to pick up a copy until the afternoon. Are you going to any midnight releases?

Edited by Spontaneous Me

I actually can't say because although it's been released here 12 hours ago I've been busy this whole day and won't be able to pick up a copy until the afternoon. Are you going to any midnight releases?

Well, look at the bright side, you're having it today anyway! :D I don't think I'm going to the midnight release, it's raining strong as heck over here and I want to get a good nap before I get the game x) because I'm sure I'll be sleeping soooo late when I get it xD Anyway... are you getting a ps3 copy or a 360 one?

Well, look at the bright side, you're having it today anyway! :D I don't think I'm going to the midnight release, it's raining strong as heck over here and I want to get a good nap before I get the game x) because I'm sure I'll be sleeping soooo late when I get it xD Anyway... are you getting a ps3 copy or a 360 one?

I'm getting a PS3 copy. The Special Edition one. What about you?

Edited by Spontaneous Me

I'm getting a PS3 copy. The Special Edition one. What about you?

Exactly the same, but for xbox :) Anyway, this game's gonna rock! First thing I'm doing is get a car and get lost in the desert xD They say the map is big, so let's see if it's true  B)

Probably not, I think we might need more ... but this should do for now. :)

Sooooooo, you got more tea and cookies?  :)

Wait, there's a general chat.............. And nobody told me?!?!?!