mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Both of you are pretty.

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

I'm starting to think Fluttershy looks more prettier then me.  :(

Don't worry. She is not.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

(edited)

I don't really think that this game will ever finish I mean really who wants to feel like a loser but still the cutest, prettiest pony isn't Fluttershy it's actually the best pony of them all Sweetie Belle I mean how is she not pretty.

post-26812-0-01239400-1401913196.jpg

Edited by PokeBolter

img-3243014-1-W0qjY9J.pngAwesome signature made by Pink Mist 

I see a Sweetie Belle.

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

Hugs... *Back hugs*

f40kn7.png

I kind of feel a little happy inside in a way it's WAIT no it would be more cuter and more awesome if Sweetie Belle hugged me but I guess Fluttershy works too. 

I am dragon. I sleep now.

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Oooooooooooooh man guys! Check this out!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/280740/

Apparently Harry Calligan (Harry101UK/ the Portal song making guy from YouTube) is working with a couple of other developers to make a new Portal 2 mod based around the Testing Gels :D

The mod will be released sometime during this summer. Oh, and it's free.

Hope you guys are as excited about this as I am.

I think this game will last untill the end of the website. Ending this thing is pointless it will go on eternally just like Eterna Forest

Yup

*Sits*

f40kn7.png

(edited)

So many forests and fire pits have been destroyed by the hands (or the claws) of the Questioner.

I think this game will last untill the end of the website. Ending this thing is pointless it will go on eternally just like Eterna Forest

Oh, and forget about the end if the site. This thing's going to shoot past the end of the Internet! (Www.wwwdotcom.com)

Edited by AI Pony

*Keeps sitting*

Not kind to point at me...

f40kn7.png

*Hugs*

Hugs... and Kindness.

f40kn7.png

(edited)

If the Cutie Mark Crusaders had elements of harmony what do you think they would be or would there be new ones? Almost an hour and still no posts I WON!

Edited by PokeBolter

Sshhh... napping...

f40kn7.png

Try to get two days without anyone posting.

f40kn7.png

How dumb do think I am I'm basically as smart as Patrick Star so I'm a genuis that just proves I'll have to keep posting on this I WILL NEVER LET YOU WIN MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!