I like weird ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Watch my avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

watch it closely ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

wait  :eww:  never mind 

hurry up and get back here 42 rescue this it's late and it's getting weirder 

Edited by Pretend Horse
  • Brohoof 1

You think you're weird ? I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see sanity until I was already a man.

img-3488457-2-tumblr_n0w3tga7uC1t4kgqto1

Edited by Jeric
removed images

You think you're weird ? I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see sanity until I was already a man.

Then why ask to be rescued from weirdness?

I can't claim to have had the same experience in weirdness as you did. However, I was born in and molded by maths, so that's kind of similar, right?

I hire mercenaries for my planet-destroying company, Jerk Co.

Oh yeah, I'm back.

Jerk Co.? If I remember correctly, you were a direct competitor of The Dovashy Forty Second Company. I will not let this stand! Unfortunately, my co-founder isn't here, so I may need to make a new company to compete against you with.

Jerk Co.? If I remember correctly, you were a direct competitor of The Dovashy Forty Second Company. I will not let this stand! Unfortunately, my co-founder isn't here, so I may need to make a new company to compete against you with.

Oh please. Competitor? As if.

Jerk Co. deals with nearly any sort of planet/moon/star/army/timeline/final boss/pest destruction while DsFSC only deals with planet enslavement.

As for the (Forty)second company, you might as well not even try.

Oh please. Competitor? As if.

Jerk Co. deals with nearly any sort of planet/moon/star/army/timeline/final boss/pest destruction while DsFSC only deals with planet enslavement.

As for the (Forty)second company, you might as well not even try.

Planet enslavement?! I believe our business was in breeding, raising and training final bosses! Sure, my memory's a bit hazy and that might not be entirely accurate, but I know for certain it wasn't planet enslavement!

Pretend Horse, now would be a great time for one of your 'my jimmies are rustled' pictures.

By the way, incoming Stormgiggle.

Edited by FortyTwo42

Planet enslavement?! I believe our business was in breeding, raising and training final bosses! Sure, my memory's a bit hazy and that might not be entirely accurate, but I know for certain it wasn't planet enslavement!

Meh, it's all the same to me.

As I say, "If it ain't blown up, it ain't my business".