Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

53 minutes ago, Bastian said:

Im back

I play pokemon go every day...🎵

I do too but I must say the new Team Rocket bosses are spoiling it for me - I don't have good enough pokemon to beat them, so they are just an inconvenience.

24 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

That’s true

I DO miss our explosionmare when they aren't here though - even if we don't really know you.

21 minutes ago, Bastian said:

People is very nice around here.

You miss somepony even when you don't know them.

Here you are free to be who you want to be; people will get to know THAT you by how you act and how you interact with other members, and who is to say which face you show to the world is the real you?

• Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Here you are free to be who you want to be; people will get to know THAT you by how you act and how you interact with other members, and who is to say which face you show to the world is the real you?

I guess its true:lie:

Forgot about that

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, Strong Copper said:

There is only one flaw in this plan. People are posting about how sad and depressing it's gotten. The fiends are ruining everything with their feelings!

It’s so sad and depressing that there’s a flaw in your plan

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Strong Copper said:

I know! It's upsetting!

Yes, but the flaw in your plan makes this thread more sad and depressing, making more people say it’s sad and depressing, making the flaw in your plan bigger, making it more sad and depressing creating an infinite loop causing people to post faster than the speed of light, creating a tear in the space time continuum merging our world with Equestria, the perfect plan

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Derpy Pon-3 said:

Yes, but the flaw in your plan makes this thread more sad and depressing, making more people say it’s sad and depressing, making the flaw in your plan bigger, making it more sad and depressing creating an infinite loop causing people to post faster than the speed of light, creating a tear in the space time continuum merging our world with Equestria, the perfect plan

By gods you're right! It's glorious even!