mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

by far the most deep and challenging kids show was lazy town.

I... watched that show... I had no idea that's where the 'You are a pirate' meme originated from...

You have laid your eyes upon my post. Be afraid. Please. With a cherry on top? I'm dying here...

Oh and here's my OC, I guess: Lance

I... watched that show... I had no idea that's where the 'You are a pirate' meme originated from...

It did take me awhile to find out as well

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

medium.png

• Brohoof 3

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Great picts. :)

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

I feel happy when i go on this forum. I really do. People RESPECTING girly things instead of talking against them. I'm glad i'm a member here :)

And my pink av is well liked here too :D take THAT, other forums

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

I feel happy when i go on this forum. I really do. People RESPECTING girly things instead of talking against them. I'm glad i'm a member here  

I'm glad you are, too!

pinkie_s_prefered_mode_of_transport_by_s 

• Brohoof 2

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg

I feel happy when i go on this forum. I really do. People RESPECTING girly things instead of talking against them. I'm glad i'm a member here :)

And my pink av is well liked here too :D take THAT, other forums

I'm glad you are, too!

So do i

• Brohoof 2

SO CUTE :D *hug's pinkie^^*

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

medium.png

• Brohoof 4

medium.png

:D thanks^^

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

:D thanks^^

No problem

Have a rose:

medium.png

Ba dum tiss

• Brohoof 2

SHE'S SO KAWAII :D *hug's her*

So much nice artwork! its making me feel happy :)

I may nap soon, btw. I toke all my meds and its making me a little sleepy^^ i'm glad i feel sleepy and happy, though.

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

medium.jpeg

I may nap soon, btw. I toke all my meds and its making me a little sleepy^^ i'm glad i feel sleepy and happy, though.

That's okay

Edited by Leere
  • Brohoof 2

Oooo, pretty lights in her hair ^.^

I hope i never have a meltdown again. I had some meltdowns today, and they scared me. No more. Just...no more meltdowns. I love my family. I do not like frightening them. At all.

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I hate Meltdowns!

Just curious: Are you autistic too? o.o just by your comment i felt like asking

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Just curious: Are you autistic too? o.o just by your comment i felt like asking

Maybe I am, Maybe I not, Ugh, I can't Answer, Sorry if I couldn't answer.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity SIG 17 Standard Size.png

Thanks Kyoshi for the Signature

Maybe I am, Maybe I not, Ugh, I can't Answer, Sorry if I couldn't answer.

Its okay *hug* :)

I may go take a nap or read soon. I am enjoying myself here, though :) its nice to do lots of different things. I have SO many books to read now, though o.o;; its a little over welming xD i wasn't even much of a reader till this year....ah, what a big change.

Aka "LadyPKchu".

^ my two favorite ponies :D thanks^^ *hug's them* *and you too :D*

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".