Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming MLP Forums Guild Wars 2 Guild

Bohtty

I'm interested in joining the guild. But sadly I'm on a different server. To bad we can't make characters on all the servers like other games. But that being said, are the transfers relatively easy?

You do not have to be in the same server to be in a guild. For example, I'm on a different server than the guild home server Dragonbrand, if I remember the name right. And yes, transfers should be quite easy if they're still free. The only trouble you might have is with the population.

Edit: And while I'm posting, I think I might possibly get 60 this weekend and 200 in my Artificing. I'm quite excited.

Edited by Veiled Enigma

I'm interested in joining the guild. But sadly I'm on a different server. To bad we can't make characters on all the servers like other games. But that being said, are the transfers relatively easy?

They've been upping the population of all the servers almost every night lately! Try to transfer between 9 and midnight PST and you might find room. That's what I did and I made it in.

So I decided to start on Sparkfly Fen tonight, and got a nice little surprise. Right as I walk into the zone, everyone starts saying the Dragon spawned. So I run all the way across the map, nearly dying multiple times and finally get there and he was still near full health. I also killed The Shatterer twice in Blazeridge Steppes. The fight with Tequatl is so much more epic.

Posted Image

Edited by Infinite Sky
  • Brohoof 3

sorry i have not been on lately, my internets has been down for two days. I was able to get on for a few minutes today then anet said that there is no comms with the servers so i can't log in.

I try again later today. anyways.

I'm interested, what do you guys plan on doing as a guild? Just a social guild or do you plan on doing DE's and dungeons together?

We will do some dungeon runs once people get to the right lvl for it. Hope to see you online.

So I decided to start on Sparkfly Fen tonight, and got a nice little surprise. Right as I walk into the zone, everyone starts saying the Dragon spawned. So I run all the way across the map, nearly dying multiple times and finally get there and he was still near full health. I also killed The Shatterer twice in Blazeridge Steppes. The fight with Tequatl is so much more epic.

By the way vary nice Sky, i have yet to fight a dragon, but i seen one on a story mission. it was the one that breaths death and corruption.

Alrighty! Ive finally got my key and im back in action! I have started the level push as well and I have made it to level 46. I also did a little dragon slaying today as well. The Shatterer never stood a chance against my flamethrower of tolerance! :P

Welcome back glad to see you back in the Action.

We will do some dungeon runs once people get to the right lvl for it. Hope to see you online.

Awesome :), alright, I'll head transfer my characters right now, I will whisper Bohtty in game if he's online.

edit: Hmm, he's off at the moment, is there anyone I can speak with for an invite?

Edited by Mr. Jaguar

Awesome :), alright, I'll head transfer my characters right now, I will whisper Bohtty in game if he's online.

edit: Hmm, he's off at the moment, is there anyone I can speak with for an invite?

Right now there is no one on that can invite you to the guild, bohtty will give you a message on here when he is on, so just keep a look out for him on here, then he will invite you when he gets on line

• Brohoof 1

I would like an Invite as well.

Though I'm not online at this moment.

Still debating if I should transfer servers. More than likely I will if this isn't such a strict guild. Another guild I was thinking of joining is PvP oriented.

Still debating if I should transfer servers. More than likely I will if this isn't such a strict guild. Another guild I was thinking of joining is PvP oriented.

when on the the officers are on we will tell them to invite, or bohtty will see your post here and invite when he gets on. so keep an eye on these forums, and in game. see you in game.

I was wondering why Bohtty was ignoring my attempts to communicate with him in-game. This must be my problem. I didn't EXPLICITLY ask for an invite. Well, here it is. May I please join Everfree? I'm already on Dragonbrand.

[Redacted by request]

character name: Golden Harvest

Sorry schools been keeping me pretty busy. It's 2 am so I'll invite you guys tomorrow. The best way is to just post your name so that I can add you when I get on.

I need to know what your in game name is or what your arenanet global name is. (the one with the numbers on the end) I'll invite you when I'm on and you will have the invite waiting for you.

I need to know what your in game name is or what your arenanet global name is. (the one with the numbers on the end) I'll invite you when I'm on and you will have the invite waiting for you.

ok, I'm guessing if I leave the global it'll have all my characters put in guild? Or would it only go to one character? Either way I'll just leave the global and an individual name

Gigachip

and

Gigachip.9284

ok, I'm guessing if I leave the global it'll have all my characters put in guild? Or would it only go to one character? Either way I'll just leave the global and an individual name

Gigachip

and

Gigachip.9284

You can be in the guild with all of your characters. The system is kinda weird like that. Also, It says you don't exist. I think you have to have at least one character on some server somewhere.

Ascalonian Catacombs run on Sunday the 9th. 1st run is at 1:00pm EST/10:00am PST. 2nd run is at 9:00pm EST/6:00pm PST.

You must be level 30 at least to participate. This is taking place on the Dragonbrand server. We will need a minimum of 5 people for each run. We will be doing story mode this time around.

If you haven't transfered, I encoruage you to transfer so that you may participate in future events although their will be some events that can be done on any server. Most will, however, take place on Dragonbrand.

Edited by Bohtty
  • Brohoof 3

You can be in the guild with all of your characters. The system is kinda weird like that. Also, It says you don't exist. I think you have to have at least one character on some server somewhere.

ok maybe it was because i forgot to type in the serial code :P

I did it, and it should work, though now when I'm reading the last 4 digits are .9473 now :huh:

edit: if you get a chance, I'm not sure if hes established what hes going to make.

but can you invite my friend as well?

Marx.4062

Edited by Gigachip

Ascalonian Catacombs run on Sunday the 9th. 1st run is at 1:00pm EST/10:00am PST. 2nd run is at 9:00pm EST/6:00pm PST. You must be level 30 at least to participate. This is taking place on the Dragonbrand server. We will need a minimum of 5 people for each run. We will be doing story mode this time around. If you haven't transfered, I encoruage you to transfer so that you may participate in future events although their will be some events that can be done on any server. Most will, however, take place on Dragonbrand.

If you need someone I should be able to make it. I'm only currently lv 26 but if I put the time in I should be able to get up to 30 by Sunday. Also have to go and run to the other side of the map to unlock the way point as I'm in the west but that's not difficult either.

Also, there's apparently a Guesting feature where players from other worlds can join yours but according to information from Arenanet before the game released it wasn't included at launch. Who knows when it will get implemented but it will be useful once they tighten the word transfers.

If you need someone I should be able to make it. I'm only currently lv 26 but if I put the time in I should be able to get up to 30 by Sunday. Also have to go and run to the other side of the map to unlock the way point as I'm in the west but that's not difficult either.

Also, there's apparently a Guesting feature where players from other worlds can join yours but according to information from Arenanet before the game released it wasn't included at launch. Who knows when it will get implemented but it will be useful once they tighten the word transfers.

Yah, you have time. You could probably make it to level 30 by the 2nd run at least. The run is close to the Black Citadel (Charr city). It's very easy to get to and once you get to level 30 it shows you where it is on the map.

If they implement the guesting feature then that would be good because then anybody could run with us no matter their server. Still though I encourage people to transfer to Dragonbrand if they can. Especially since we don't know when this feature will be implemented.

Ascalonian Catacombs run on Sunday the 9th. 1st run is at 1:00pm EST/10:00am PST. 2nd run is at 9:00pm EST/6:00pm PST. You must be level 30 at least to participate. This is taking place on the Dragonbrand server. We will need a minimum of 5 people for each run. We will be doing story mode this time around. If you haven't transfered, I encoruage you to transfer so that you may participate in future events although their will be some events that can be done on any server. Most will, however, take place on Dragonbrand.

sounds good to me i will be seeing you there, i tried running it alone, it didn't go so well, lets just say you really need a group for dungeons runs, I got my ass kick in there.

Anyways i can wait see you Sun

OK, I'm curious if the guild has a voice chat server by any chance?

Also thanks for inviting my friend last night. We were in xbox live chat so we didn't really think of typing anything all night while playing :P

Alright, just got to lv 30 and I've unlocked the way point for the dungeon so I'm all set for tomorrow. Hopefully they'll be enough people on to do the dungeon.

If no voice server gets arraigned in time then Skype would suffice as a voice server.

• Brohoof 1

OK, I'm curious if the guild has a voice chat server by any chance?

We do not at this time, but it is something I am considering. Our first few guild events will work as a test to see if we have a large enough turn out to warent getting a ventrilo server.

If no voice server gets arraigned in time then Skype would suffice as a voice server.

If we need to, then yes, we will probably do Skype.

Unfortunately my computer has taken a sudden liking to the idea of powering off at random, hence why I have left the game twice now with no warning.

It could be hardware problems, overheating, malicious software or gremlins.

I'll try fix any issues as soon as possible.

P.S. Damn those ghost arrows, forgetting the walls exist.

Unfortunately my computer has taken a sudden liking to the idea of powering off at random, hence why I have left the game twice now with no warning.

It could be hardware problems, overheating, malicious software or gremlins.

I'll try fix any issues as soon as possible.

P.S. Damn those ghost arrows, forgetting the walls exist.

how big is the powersupply?

and how old is it?

It could be as simple as the power supply aging and not being able to supply the power needed to the computer.