Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony interested in performing ?

Miss Light Diamond

So yea, just wondering if there is anyone else on the forums interested in performing weather it be acting dancing busking you name it.

I want to join the circus, and for a couple years I wanted to do stage acting.

Post away my friends :P

Me and my friends do some dancing, we can't really dance to like the normal song. xD Not sure if that makes sense, we dance to dubstep and trance. :3 And thats pretty intresting how you want to join the circus! ^.^

• Brohoof 1

Me and my friends do some dancing, we can't really dance to like the normal song. xD Not sure if that makes sense, we dance to dubstep and trance. :3 And thats pretty intresting how you want to join the circus! ^.^

I hopefully want to do aerial silks but if that doesn't work out I am going to do Fire Poi.

I have never been all that good at dancing but I have always loved watching other people dance :D

Yes! I'm a dancer and actress! I love permorming (haha obviously!)! I can post a video of one of my dances here:

This was way back in 2008 though......... One of my first performances! <3

Yeah, I'm partially aspiring to be an actor within the near future.

I've only acted on stage once back in June 2010, at a coffeehouse show at my high school. Me and one of my friends in drama class performed the Argument Clinic sketch from Monty Python. It was a lot of fun, and we got some terrific laughs from the audience. Right now, I wish one of my parents had camcorded the scene, 'cause I would have loved to show a video of the performance online, especially to you guys.