Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just Became a Brony!

RainbowDashBrony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Through Google like everything else ^_^

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I use to look down on Bronys, but then last night I don't know why but I watched the first episode and well now I ordered a Rainbow Dash Figurine and joined this site, I never saw it coming.

Hello People, you have no idea how glad I am that I found this site. I just became a Brony and well, lets just say it wouldn't work out too well if my friends and family knew -_-

Hopefully I can become good friends with you guys on this site ^_^ I need some fellow Pony loving friends.

PS: Rainbow Dash is best Pony >.>

post-7793-0-74327600-1346082238_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Welcome! (again) haha! We're glad you are here with us, it really is a great forum, so many great people to make friends with, so buckle in and have a blast! ;)

• Brohoof 1

You like Dashie? Awesome, she is best pegasus, oh yeah, welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here, and great wallpaper you posted.

wing it

:lol:

Seriously, welcome, and congrats on your discovery of the show! I'm new too but I want to try to keep up with this whole welcoming thing, at the very least. :)

And Dashie is indeed a very awesoem pony - if I could have chosen two, I probably would have chosen her as well. Cheers!

Yeah, hello, I guess. Stallion, these post limits are always giving me a hard time of what to say! Anyways, are we friends, new brony?

Yes new Brony here ^_^

:lol:

Seriously, welcome, and congrats on your discovery of the show! I'm new too but I want to try to keep up with this whole welcoming thing, at the very least. :)

And Dashie is indeed a very awesoem pony - if I could have chosen two, I probably would have chosen her as well. Cheers!

thanks ^_^ yea Dash is awesome ^_^ also Fluttershy and the rest but Dash stands out to me! ^_^ crap only 89 characters, I need 100...oh wait there ya go :)

• Brohoof 1

Hey there! :D I'm new here too, even though I've been a pegasister for the last few months, and yeah I never saw me liking it either xD Welcome to the herd!! Brohoof? :3 /)

Nice to have you as a friend ^_^ Ugh I just went to my local walmart and just couldnt bring myself to buy a pony, I want at least one to keep with me D:

Naww... :blush: That's so sad for you! At least I had the corage to tell my Mom I was a Brony. If I can do it, you can too! So, try again, you might be able to do it!

Also, since you like Rainbow Dash, here's a image of here.

Posted Image

Edited by Pinkie Peels
  • Brohoof 2