Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Closet Brony...

Shining Sparkle

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Searching on the internet with my sister for other MLP fans!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Pure coincidence actually...we were watching the "call me maybe" video that went "PSYCH, THAT'S THE WRONG NUMBER!" and then the rest of the reaction from the rap battle parody video. One too many related videos later brought us to this...

...and the rest is history

I'm an overworked student who isn't home much during the school year, and watching MLP together let my sister and I become close again this summer. Marathon-ed the series.

I love academics, especially math, so that's why I can relate easily to Twilight (especially when she snaps). Some hobbies are running (track sprinter), playing saxophone, and reading anything I can get my hands on. Even though I care about my work and everything, if there's an opportunity to relax with my friends instead of to work on something major, I usually do that (might not sound like a big deal but at my school that's almost unheard of). The thing that has made me happiest in life has been teaching and tutoring, so I think that's the direction in which I'm headed!

Favorite bands are morphine and porcupine tree; pretty left politically; blah blah blah...but the pony I can relate to the most has to be Shining Armor, assuming he's more like Twilight than we've been able to tell so far.

But basically I came here so I can keep loving this show without feeling like I'm the only one!!

Hiya, welcome! I'm new as well, so I can't show you any ropes, but oh well!

Well, I guess I could show you these ropes:

Posted ImagePosted Image

...but I'm fairly sure that's not what the phrase means. ^^

Anywho, you like reading books? Books are totally awesomesause, so nice going there!

Edited by MarkKB
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums.

We're mostly nice and accepting people and you seem like you'd get along fine here.

Here's a little welcome from the forums: