Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Monsters under the bed and in the closet. What do?

Silverhoof

First action I would take: Offer them a drink.

If that doesnt work and they turn hostile then I turn into a viking! I sleep with a sword and a High velocity pellet gun next to me. Why? Cause I am very disorganized. 

Plan of attack:

shoot them in the eyes with pellet gun to disable them. Then attack with the sword.

I could hit them over the head with a lamp and then use a pencil to stab into his eye and rip the eyeball out of the socket? .-. I guess it could work; if the monster is weak enough, of course. Strangle him with a measuring tape? I'm screwed. .-. I could force it to drink nail polish remover? I'm definitely not going to win. 

hmm...well my closet has my katana and next to my bed that's on the floor is my Bow and arrow and under my pillow is my knife I use to protect my self and stealthily kill any robber so..im pretty protected

Well, first of all, I get up and punch the God forbidden monster in the face until it cries for plea, and then, and only then, I stomp on its toes and rip its teeth out, and make a necklace out of its claws.

I could hit them over the head with a lamp and then use a pencil to stab into his eye and rip the eyeball out of the socket? .-. I guess it could work; if the monster is weak enough, of course. Strangle him with a measuring tape? I'm screwed. .-. I could force it to drink nail polish remover? I'm definitely not going to win. 

In space, no one can hear you scream.

I'm sorry for bringing up the space thing again, but I couldn't help but make that reference.

• Brohoof 1

In space, no one can hear you scream.   I'm sorry for bringing up the space thing again, but I couldn't help but make that reference.

I saw that you quoted one of my posts; so I assumed what it would be about; I was correct. .-. Ah, you and your space; such good friends. c:

Get the knife!

Get the knife!

Get the knife!

Ahh! two monsters!

Did i mention get the knife?

(^congratz if you know where i got that from)

LOL JK!

I would hug the monster,maybe turn him good,and he turns nice,and we become best friends!

The End!

I just 1v1 them. Or 2v1 them. Fite me monsters! :D.

Or plan B, pokemon battle them, and if they lose they have to go away.

Plan C. Lightsaber duel.

Plan D. Sleep on the couch.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't know what to do.  I'd have to roll a 20 sided die to determine my first move, then consult the magic 8 ball to be 100% sure I'm making the right decision .  Or I could try to be really nice to it and hope the monster is nice too.  Maybe it's just misunderstood and needs a friend.  If not, I'll run away as fast as I can and call someone who could properly deal with the monster and get rid of it.  Until the monsters are gone, I don't think I'd be sleeping in that room again.

I wonder if young children will sleep well after being shown this picture.  Could be an interesting mean experiment.

I'm just joking, I'm far to nice to do something like that wink.png .

This picture also did not make me laugh.  Nope, no laughing here.  Only pure concern for that child's safety. 

(edited)

Bowie Knife under my pillow.

And spread across my room: GI Shovel, M-Tech Self Defense knife, Elk Ridge Hatchet, 2 different machetes, Combat Knife resembling an M9 Bayonet. I think I'm pretty well set. :|

Also I don't think monsters who are hungry for *you*, specifically, care about kindness. :|

Edited by Becker (Fender)
  • Brohoof 1

This picture also did not make me laugh.  Nope, no laughing here.  Only pure concern for that child's safety.

Hmmm. I Agree.

With so many blocks on the floor the child could easily trip. Solution: Child cleans up the bedroom before bedtime.

Oh, please.

Everyone knows  that there are no monsters under Lucifer's bed nor inside his closet.

Because... Well... I sleep ON TOP of a monster.

5snake%20in%20bed.jpg

See? No monsters. Nothing to be  afraid of.

Oh, yeah, sometimes there is a little twitching under my bed... But that's just normal. I'm used to it.

Mmkay... I sleep on a matress, so no monsters under my bed. As for the closet.... I'd throw a bunch of random crap I keep on my floor. Then I'd cry in a corner cuz' my closets right next to THE ONLY. WAY. OUT. T_T

Wait! I think I left a fork in here...... I'LL FORK IT IN THE EYE!! >:D

*slender man appers*

Oh poop. :<

First,if i found a monster in my room,i'd try to be kind to them.If that doesn't work,then in take everything in the room that can serve as a weapon and attack the damn thing till it's dead

I could manage to grab a crowbar, I guess I could get it in short notice.. So I could stop it from attacking me, I would probably knock that monster out and drag it into the garage.. That monster would wish that it never entered my room. I would make it experience excruciating pain, pain that it would never have believed it could experience. Monsters would leave me alone after that, because I wouldn't let it die.. Nope, it would live to tell the story.

Or I would just pay it to go to my neighbour instead.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...