Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Monsters under the bed and in the closet. What do?

Silverhoof

(edited)

OK here is the scenario. You just sprayed for monsters a month ago and now they are back. They are under your bed and in your closet. They only come out at night. and you are dinner. BUT, you also need a good night's sleep to go to work/school, etc.

Using only what you really have (or what you could get on short notice), How will you protect yourself from monsters?

and hiding under the covers won't work. You are on your own...

post-1029-0-08311600-1371603167_thumb.png

Edited by Silverhoof
  • Brohoof 2

Oh, I always keep something sharp by me when I go to sleep. Incase of robbers, so I would repeatedly stab the monsters until the dropped dead, and then throw their bodies into a dumpster at Taco Johns.

• Brohoof 1

"The power of Christ Compels you!"

LOL JK

What do the monsters do? To they just watch me? Do they want to kill me? If they just want to watch me, they might as well jump into bed with me so we can cuddle.

I would seriously do that. Not even kidding.

If they want to kill me... looks like I'm going camping in my backyard!

• Brohoof 1

The innocent me says: Run out of the house and call 911, and sleep in someone else's house (preferably close to them for security)

My dark side says: I'll stab them all to death and cook them for dinner! They'll never mess with me after that! MWAHAHAHAHA...hehe, sorry.

I literally own a sword and keep it next to my bed at all times, so I think I'm all set to slay a few monsters. I also have a knife and a coke bottle salt shaker to throw at it, and there's my laptop, a bottle of water... and some game controllers. I think I'm ready to take on a monster for any scenario, lol

Well the easy solution for the bed monsters would be to put your mattress on the floor, so that is what I would do. They would have no  place to live. :P

The closet ones would be harder...I would have to buy some serious poisons and / or munitions. Whatever it came down to.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

The real question is how will the monsters protect themselves from ME?

Oh this will be fun, I'll get my dissecting tools ready so I can prepare the creatures properly for embalming so I can hang their corpses in my living room.

Oh, how I will enjoy slowly tearing them apart, piece by piece. It will be glorious. 

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 5

Cast flare of course! 

Well first i would toggle godmode then i would proceed to AFK for a while so that i could build up my light armour level...

Still not serious enough?

fein!

Baseball bat to the face.

• Brohoof 1

"The power of Christ Compels you!"

LOL JK

What do the monsters do? To they just watch me? Do they want to kill me? If they just want to watch me, they might as well jump into bed with me so we can cuddle.

I would seriously do that. Not even kidding.

If they want to kill me... looks like I'm going camping in my backyard!

In my first post I said they look at you as...dinner. Better break out the camping gear. but ya know it IS your room. fight the good fight and teach the beasties that two can play at that game.

In my first post I said they look at you as...dinner. Better break out the camping gear. but ya know it IS your room. fight the good fight and teach the beasties that two can play at that game.

Oh, you did say that...

Either way, my bed is literally just a mattress on the floor, so there cannot be anything under there other than dust.

As for my closet, though, I am not exactly sure.

Pick up my small bookshelf with books I will never touch, let alone read, and throw it at the monster. After that, I spay my little brothers cologne in its face until he melts into a puddle of monster stew.

---------

And they all lived happily ever after.

This. Simple, isn't it?

Actually, that's pretty much what my grandma and my dad told me to do and it always worked fine... And I'm surprised that no one answered this yet...

I would show them ponies, which would turn their evil into good and they would become good monsters. See guys, ponies can solve any problem.

Run. Run run run run run run run run run RUN. As far as my legs will take me. I ain't fighting no monsters. No siree Bob. I got bronchitis!*

*lol not really

That's what my twelve gauge is for.

jk

I'd beat it to death with my water bottle that always stays on my bed full of water. Also I store a lot of stuff under my bed, how would it fit? :P

I don't suppose offering the monster my friendship will work, will it? That was Plan A.

Plan B would be to jump from my bed to my bookshelf. Then, I would climb it and grab the knife I keep up there. Finally, with my weapon ready, I attack the monster.

If Plans A and B fail. Then I will have to resort to Plan C. Curl up in the fetal position and cry.

I seriously keep a baseball bat next to my bed. I never know when I might need it. Any monster that feels like it wants to mess with me is gonna regret.

First off, I have no worries! My bed frame broke a while back and I never got a new one, and my room was built without a closet! If I did though... I have a bow and a something that makes fire. And when kindness doesn't work, it's time to show them my 12 guage!* Not only that but I also have a twelve guage in the room across the hall along with a few .22s two Remmington 700s a few muzzle loaders, some old soviet wwii rifle, and a 243.

jk

I have a lighter and several cans of air freshener and Axe. I'm pretty much set for monsters. Unless they have scales...in which case I have a half pound bag of flour. Home made pyrotechnics win every time.

• Brohoof 1

If there's monster in my closet and under my bed then I would say "Mike Wazowski!" and hope there friendly to me.

If that doesn't work then I take the baseball bat form my drawer and attack!

• Brohoof 1