Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Monsters under the bed and in the closet. What do?

Silverhoof

OK here is the scenario. You just sprayed for monsters a month ago and now they are back. They are under your bed and in your closet. They only come out at night. and you are dinner. BUT, you also need a good night's sleep to go to work/school, etc.

Using only what you really have (or what you could get on short notice), How will you protect yourself from monsters?

and hiding under the covers won't work. You are on your own...

attachicon.gifMonster_Under_Bed_3.png

I am sure the national enquirer would LOVE pictures of a real monster.  I would cash in.

I would just tell my younger sister that she can have my room for a while, in the meantime I would go to a friends place, let those people at home deal with the monsters, Also.. I just sprayed for them, this is ridiculous! 

Well, it's not much of a question really. I clearly put on a formal suit and ask them if they're interested in purchasing a BRAND NEW.... 2014 HONDA CIVIC, EQUIPPED WITH A VTEC ENGINE.

And if that doesn't work, I'll run it over with my racecar, yo.

I would sleep with my AR under the blanket, the monster tries to attack me, he gets shot with 20 round of 223, and I know some of you are saying "pull a Fluttershy" and try to tame the monster, but I don't think it would quite work out like that in real life...

Thanks gang. Y'all just made my day. I'm off doing the married thing, and I was feeling a little down, and "poof!" an old thread pops back up.

Bronies are the best!

• Brohoof 1

Easy, I bring them something else to eat.

Maybe have a nice dinner and dessert, see what else they want and then they'll be too full to eat me.

I could totally be friends with them and stuff.

I am a thirty year old fat Scottish Highlander who sleeps in the nude. Who afraid of who? Cause this is my room and I will not be disturbed!

Although if they make themselves known tae me on the right night, I may offer them a drink.

• 6 years later...