Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can someone make a Sig or a Profile pic of my OC, Songflash?

accension22@yahoo.com

I'm interested, I just would like to know what colors you want in the background, for reasons of importance. Again I'm interested.

You can make the background half Blue and half green if possible. If not, then make it a simple light green or light blue, since those are my favorite colors. Thanks for your interest. *Brohoof*

You can make the background half Blue and half green if possible. If not, then make it a simple light green or light blue, since those are my favorite colors. Thanks for your interest. *Brohoof*

Your very welcome... Also do you happen to have a larger image of your OC. It's a little too small for me to work with. Sorry... I just want this to be high quality.

(edited)

Your very welcome... Also do you happen to have a larger image of your OC. It's a little too small for me to work with. Sorry... I just want this to be high quality.

Sure, let me see... Oh! I have this. Is this bigger? Posted Image I think this is a load bigger. is it high enough quality, because I have a larger version and a smaller one if this is way too huge or too little. Edited by BronyCension

That is perfect thank you. I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner... I just was practicing. I've got everything, but it seems to be missing something so I was wondering if there was anything else you could possibly want on it to finish it...

Edited by Dusty Soul

That is perfect thank you. I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner... I just was practicing. I've got everything, but it seems to be missing something so I was wondering if there was anything else you could possibly want on it to finish it...

Nothing much other than that, so, it's basicly complete. If you would post it here, i'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks dude. *brohoof*

Here it is... I hope this looks ok, if not I can change anything. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to heighten my skills. I really hope you like it.post-5223-0-68162000-1346201064.jpg

Here it is... I hope this looks ok, if not I can change anything. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to heighten my skills. I really hope you like it.post-5223-0-68162000-1346201064.jpg

That's exactly what I wanted! This looks really great! I think your skills are great how they are. Thanks again, pal. You deserve a brohoof. *brohoof*

That's exactly what I wanted! This looks really great! I think your skills are great how they are. Thanks again, pal. You deserve a brohoof. *brohoof*

Glad you like it. If theirs ever anything else you need done I'll do it. I'm always in need of new projects for more practice. Anyway's thank you.