Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Your Favorite TV Show Growing Up?

Mirad

Alright, just out of curiosity, what way your favorite TV show growing up?

It can be anything. Cartoons, Reality, Drama, etc.

The age I'd prefer to know from is 5 - 7 years.

I guess lists are good too. I guess I'll start with my Top 3 from age 5:

1 - TMNT (2003 animated series)

2 - The Mouse House

3 - Spongebob Squarepants (We've all seen it)

So... Post away!

• Brohoof 1

I would say Power Rangers & Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog were my favorites as a kid, I was also rather fond of Ducktales & X-Men.

Then in my tween/teen years I enjoyed the 2003 TMNT series and Teen Titans, but my favorite toon from the Y2K decade hands down is INVADER ZIM!

• Brohoof 1

My favorite cartoon growing up was probably Ren and Stimpy. There were a few others on Nick in the 90s that I really like too, but it seems like I watched that the most from what I can remember. Even today, I can still appreciate the shock-humor, randomness, it's fantastic art style.

~~

My favorite show growing up was Winnie the Pooh... When I think about it Winnie the Pooh wasn't that different from MLP... (they both are amazing shows and they have a lot of similarities.

Ooooh, I could go on and on about the stuff I watched when I was a little kid. I frickin' loved TV. I remember being in LOVE with Code Lyoko and Kids Next Door and stuff. Good times...

So then, my favorite? Well hm, I really can't think of any specific one... I think it might've been Transformers Armada or something...

I am 13 years old I think its finished to say for "growing up" in a TV show way I am guessing... but yeah here are some...

-Ed, Edd, and Eddy

-Fosters Home Of Imaginary Friends

and of course,

-SpongeBob Square Pants

1 - TMNT (2003 animated series)

That. Words cannot describe the amount of joy I had whenever TMNT came on. We never got it on the channels we had, but whenever we'd catch an episode one random Saturday my ass was on the tv.

• Brohoof 1

I'd have to say I really loved Animaniacs. That show... that show, man. It had everything. Animation, humor, and overall great everything.

I loved it. I really, really did.

• Brohoof 1

I still remember when the censors were still lax with what could be shown in Baja back in the 90's. Sex, violence and drugs? Yes, sir! The TV stations had it all back than.

1- The Moomins

2- Saint Seiya

3- CardCaptors Sakura