Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Elements of Chaos!

Lightning Flicker

yay.... woohoo... way to go...

we have a fluttershy!!!

yay

lol i just had to do that lol

um... i think we have a full staff...? idk... im to lazy to check it out

We do.. we're waiting for the tube of cold electricity called Lightning Flicker right now. Where the hell is he, anyways...? HELLO!!!

Not an element! He is not an element! He is there to guide the elements of harmony! He accidentally created the elements of chaos... 100,000 years ago?... and then, unable to destroy them, he created the elements of harmony to counter them. You could also say that he was also responsible for creating Discord (though he doesn't know that). So: not an element, but a guide. A shepherd. And the ultimate counter of Discord.

Would Discord recognize him, then, or would he be totally confused when they first meet? Just need to be sure so I can write him accordingly.

SO sorry guys! I just got back from Zombie Walk! I left here around noon my time for an event I go to every other saturday, went grocery shopping and got back here with just enough time to do a poor zombie costume. I'm here now. Sorry. So so so so sorry! :( :(

SO sorry guys! I just got back from Zombie Walk! I left here around noon my time for an event I go to every other saturday, went grocery shopping and got back here with just enough time to do a poor zombie costume. I'm here now. Sorry. So so so so sorry! :( :(

so... your sorry... and you don't even give a list of the taken parts???

i don't even know what the opposites are with Harmony and Chaos... Witch one are the opposites?

Ugh, sorry guys. I managed to stay awake for a little while after I posted, but by the time I was unable to stay awake no one else was here. Like I said, sorry, I'll get the list up as soon as possible. Ugh... we would get ready to start when my life feels like it's been put in a blender.

It's fine it's fine. It's just some days it feels like I'm the universe's garbage chute. You ever have a day like that? Probably not...

Yes... Somedays are like that...

When are you going to start this???

Um... What more to say? I already made the I'm waiting joke... Umm... Idk if I can come up with another...

Whew did you start yet? If you didnt good cause i've almost forggot about this RP between doing Shcool and stuff at home.

We do have all the elements now do we?

Whew did you start yet? If you didnt good cause i've almost forggot about this RP between doing Shcool and stuff at home.

We do have all the elements now do we?

Ok, guys, if you're all ready, I'll put up the topic so you guys can start. A couple of people who signed up to be elements never chose an element for their OC, but I'll let you guys figure it out. The universe threw a cold at me. Yay.....Good news is that it's not that bad. I mean, I AM on the computer after all.... But I'll pop in when I can. So, you guys ready?

All quiet on the western front. Something come up? If need-be I could attempt to start a topic...just not sure exactly how I would kick it off given my character is. A statue. XD

It'd mostly be thoughts. Maybe some way to introduce the Elements of Chaos or whatever we're referring to them as.