Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Elements of Chaos!

Lightning Flicker

I only really have a general idea of what I want. There are the elements of Harmony, as everyone knows, but there are also the Elements of Chaos. Which of course are going to be the focus of this RP. Their actions free Discord once again and the Mane 6 have to stop him, as well as the ponies that freed him. And I don't know what the elements of Chaos would be but I don't want them to just be the opposite of the Mane 6's elements. I kind of want Deception to be one along with Laughter. Yes, Laughter. Only because Pinkie Pie laughed at some of the things Discord did. Anyone interested?

So far we're definitely using Deception, Darkness, Strife and Laughter as elements of Chaos. Deception is my OC Lightning Flicker, Darkness is giordano's OC.Strife is open and Laughter, is, of course, Pinkie Pie who has not yet been taken by anyone.

Resolution now has Rainbow Dash! And I MIGHT take Discord.....

Strife has been taken and Spite is being added as an option.

RP is up! http://mlpforums.com/topic/32559-the-elements-of-chaos/

Go, RP, enjoy!

Edited by Lightning Flicker
  • Brohoof 2

Honesty-Dishonesty

Laughter-sadness

Loyalty-abandonment

Generosity-Greed

Kindness-Spite

Magic-Science? Or how about Black magic!

Anyway either way I would like to join this RP If any of my suggestions were used I would want to be the element of

Spite, or sadness.... Not sure?

this sound interesting, I would like to help in any way i can so get back to me with your answer and anything you may want or need me to help u with?!?!?!?!?!

xD

post-7971-0-84140100-1346692090.gif

Edited by ShockWave

Hm... this seems interesting, i like the idea, but i don't really have any OC's worth being any of those, but i guess i could alter them for the sake of this. Reserve a spot for me would ya please? Don't care which Element.

Edited by Magneus

Pfft. I can portray Rainbow Dash EASILY. I've done so in tons of RP's. Like a lot of rps....alooooottttttttt.

Ill take Rainbow Please.

Any spots left?

Ill take Opposite of Laughter (element of strife?) By the way what Character should i use does he/she already have to be corrupted or are just born with that kind of personality? (ill wait to post my RP character when i know)