Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private SoL: Ponyville

Nightfall

"You're right, Violet... But you don't need to be so rude about it. He's an old friend."

Nightfall turned to Mighty.

"If you want, you're welcome to walk along with us. I'm sorry she is the way she is.. I honestly don't know what is going on through her head right now."

He chuckled a bit.

"Ah, y'know foals, always nervous about school here and there..." Mighty said in recollection. "Why, I remember one time back in Manehattan, when I saved a bus of... I mean... a BUSLOAD of children money on wood for a project, they were so relieved that they nearly collapsed out of relief. Relief that they could do their project." He smiled.
  • Brohoof 1

"You're right, Violet... But you don't need to be so rude about it. He's an old friend."

Nightfall turned to Mighty.

"If you want, you're welcome to walk along with us. I'm sorry she is the way she is.. I honestly don't know what is going on through her head right now."

He chuckled a bit.

Suddenly, as if struck from behind by a bludgeon, Violet turned towards her father, eyes watering up...

"Rude!?" She blurted out in disgust....

"Atleast I had the decency to properly introduce myself with my name, and also had the decency to wait for that one mare back at Carousel Boutique to introduce herself!" She started hyperventilating, when she finally summoned up enough to plee for her mother.

"Mommy!" She cried.

Violet then sprinted ahead leaving Nightfall and Mighty behind , balling in tears as she blindly rushed ahead, when suddenly she accidently ran right into the same mare whom she had just spoken of.

"Oooof!" She grunted as she toppled on backward, lying on the floor from the moment, and recovering from the sudden impact.

Startled and surprised to see the mare again from Carousel Boutique, Violet bowed her head low in apology, and was suddenly glad to see her again.

"It's...it's you again!" Violet mentioned with a hint of relief. "The one with the really cool rings around your left hoof!"

~Snip~

Edited by Abysmal Hex
  • Brohoof 2

Mighty seemed like he was about to pounce for a second, then his eye flitted over to Nightfall and he relaxed, trusting his ability to handle the situation. He wasn't a hero anymore. It wasn't his job to handle missing little fillies or solve everyone's problems. But it hurt sometimes.

He turned to the alicorn. "Maybe I should go," he said. "Your daughter obviously doesn't like the look of me, and I'll just cause problems."

• Brohoof 1

((OOC-sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy w/ school))

Lavender wandered randomly, then decided to head back towards the small group of ponies. When she neared them, Lavender relalized the filly had... Left? Without an adult?! I'VE GOTTA FIND HER Lavender screamed in her head, automatically jumping to the worst scenario. She broke into a canter, then took off and flew, nearing the group at great speed, then slowed as she passed, noticing the young filly had bumped into somepony... That pony being Esme! She slowed a bit more, and landed next to Esme, waiting for a point in which she could enter the conversation.