Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Trading Cards

Acoustic Cloud

I Got 5 packs a couple days ago! there really cool i got some really good cards!

and i recently ordered a Box ^3^ cant wait for that to come!!

I got 2 really good cards then 1 foil card

-Twilights element of harmony card

-Princess celestia Royal Wedding card

and the Foil was granny smith!

I Got 5 packs a couple days ago! there really cool i got some really good cards!

and i recently ordered a Box ^3^ cant wait for that to come!!

I got 2 really good cards then 1 foil card

-Twilights element of harmony card

-Princess celestia Royal Wedding card

and the Foil was granny smith!

That is so cool. Good job! I just bought a box of pony cards and it gave me very good cards. One box topper will be a gold rare worth $12-24.(not like you would sell them). But my box came with 2 Gold rares in it. One box topper and one in a 5 card pack. It is I dont Know maybe 1:30-1:100 chance of geting one in a 5 card pack. But I hope you get 2! My friend got 2 in his box too.

That is so cool. Good job! I just bought a box of pony cards and it gave me very good cards. One box topper will be a gold rare worth $12-24.(not like you would sell them). But my box came with 2 Gold rares in it. One box topper and one in a 5 card pack. It is I dont Know maybe 1:30-1:100 chance of geting one in a 5 card pack. But I hope you get 2! My friend got 2 in his box too.

Hope i do too! I heard there is one in each box?

I plan to collect these and get more in the future

If you're desperately searching for cards and finding none, they can be ordered directly from Enterplay, though you'll pay far more than the retail price. They're something like $3.47 in stores around here; on Enterplay's site they're almost $6.

You should definitely grab the binder that they're selling. I pre-ordered one when I heard about them, and they're pretty nice.

post-6104-0-85365800-1350426688_thumb.jpg

post-6104-0-37344000-1350426705_thumb.jpg

Just be aware that it only comes with one page, so go ahead and buy more while you're waiting for your binder to arrive.

I haven't opened it yet as I'm getting ready to move and don't really want to open anything. After I get settled in the new place I'll start opening things and getting stuff properly displayed. I haven't even opened any of my seven packs of cards.

post-6104-0-23792400-1350426878_thumb.jpg

There's a good chance I'll buy another pack or five tomorrow assuming Hot Topic still has them in stock. I would prefer to get them from Walmart or Target but neither of those stores in my area carry them. Had I budgeted more for Bronycon I would have picked up a whole box there since they were cheaper at that time.

The stores in my area are so slow to get the cards back out... I haven't seen any new cards on shelves at all.

Also, isn't there supposed to be a tin being sold at Walmart, Toys R Us, and Meijer that comes with a Twilight Sparkle foil card? They sold these at NYCC and Equestria Daily says that they will be in stores, but they're not out yet.

I am frustrated by the slowness of these stores. :/

My Fluttershy survey promo finally came in the mail. ;)

And I was able to find a friend of a friend who was going to the NY Comic Con, and they picked up the Derpy poster and promo card for me. :wub:

Also I'm looking to trade. Attatched are the duplicate foils I have (Other than the Fluttershy Promo). I'll trade for a Gold Princess Luna, Rainbow Dash Elements of Harmony puzzle foil (f5), and normal foils Rarity (f19) and Sweetie Bell (f23)

post-8195-0-69320900-1350515987_thumb.jpg

post-8195-0-27587100-1350516582_thumb.jpg

post-8195-0-28546200-1350516588_thumb.jpg

post-8195-0-41598200-1350516592_thumb.jpg

post-8195-0-79331000-1350516596_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheAsterite
  • Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash Elements of Harmony puzzle foil (f5)

I have like 3 Rainbow Dash Elements of harmony puzzle foil (f5)'s. I don't know why I'm getting so many of them. It is so weird I want the ones I dont have.

I have like 3 Rainbow Dash Elements of harmony puzzle foil (f5)'s. I don't know why I'm getting so many of them. It is so weird I want the ones I dont have.

Do you see any you don't have? I'd be happy to trade with you :D

Also if you're missing any normal cards, I have duplicates of almost everything.

Do you see any you don't have? I'd be happy to trade with you :D

Also if you're missing any normal cards, I have duplicates of almost everything.

Normal cards that I am missing:

Come On & Smile

You're not scientifically possible

Curse of the evil enchantress

Nightmare Night Indeed

I have duplicates of almost every common card too. Even when I trade them, I would buy more and then get them back...

Normal cards that I am missing:

Come On & Smile

You're not scientifically possible

Curse of the evil enchantress

Nightmare Night Indeed

I have duplicates of almost every common card too. Even when I trade them, I would buy more and then get them back...

Unfortunately I have every common card. I'll be happy to trade some of my commons for foils, but that wouldn't exactly be an equal trade for you XD.

*derpy*, on 17 October 2012 - 06:36 PM, said: I have like 3 Rainbow Dash Elements of harmony puzzle foil (f5)'s. I don't know why I'm getting so many of them. It is so weird I want the ones I dont have. Do you see any you don't have? I'd be happy to trade with you Also if you're missing any normal cards, I have duplicates of almost everything.

All I need is:

#14 Shining Armor

#29 Golden Harvest [Carrot Top] & Lyra Heartstrings

#32 Discord

#33 Queen Chrysalis

#56 Best. Wedding. EVER

#62 Curse of the Evil Enchantress

#67 A Very Special Somepony

F1 PA Applejack

F2 PA Fluttershy

F15 PB shining aromr

#29 Golden Harvest [Carrot Top] & Lyra Heartstrings

#33 Queen Chrysalis

#56 Best. Wedding. EVER

#67 A Very Special Somepony

Would you be willing to trade these 4 for that F5 Rainbow Dash Elements of Harmony Puzzle Foil? I don't have any of the rares you're looking for though XD

Would you be willing to trade these 4 for that F5 Rainbow Dash Elements of Harmony Puzzle Foil? I don't have any of the rares you're looking for though XD

That sounds fair but How will I get it to you? Do you also not have the rest of the ones that want or do you only have one or something and want to still have most of the complete sett. Or do you think that you will trade that many because it is a good trade and that is how many you want to give me for my rainbow dash card?

My promotional Fluttershy card arrived in the mail today! :D So anyone who took the survey and followed the rules correctly should be getting theirs soon as well.

Posted Image

On another note, if all goes as planned my series 1 collection should be complete soon (excluding golds and promos).

That sounds fair but How will I get it to you? Do you also not have the rest of the ones that want or do you only have one or something and want to still have most of the complete sett. Or do you think that you will trade that many because it is a good trade and that is how many you want to give me for my rainbow dash card?

So, the foil is going for around $5 on ebay, and I only have 1 duplicate of the other cards you're looking for. I'll trade Queen Chrysalis, Golden Harvest, Best Wedding Ever, A Very Special Somepony, plus I'll add Curse of the Evil Enchantress. for your foil. I feel that's a fair trade. Also, we'll get the cards to each other by mail. We'll PM our addresses or PO Box to each other and then send the cards. I'll ship my cards with penny sleeves and hard plastic protectors to keep the cards in good shape. If you don't have protectors, you can wait till my cards get there and send back your card in one of those :)

Edited by TheAsterite

If you don't have protectors, you can wait till my cards get there and send back your card in one of those

That is a deal! and yes I have all the protectors. I would love to trade with you. but how dose "We'll PM our addresses or PO Box to each other and then send the cards." work will we send each other a private message of are shipping info?

Unfortunately I have every common card. I'll be happy to trade some of my commons for foils, but that wouldn't exactly be an equal trade for you XD.

Well I'm looking for all of the foils you want anyway, except for a few where I only have one of them.

I just got a Fluttershy Foil Promo card in the mail from Enterplay.

I'm still debating on whether or not I want to start collecting them or not, My Little Pony isn't really big from where I come from. So they'd be less like trading cards, and more like hoarding cards.

I just got a Fluttershy Foil Promo card in the mail from Enterplay.

I'm still debating on whether or not I want to start collecting them or not, My Little Pony isn't really big from where I come from. So they'd be less like trading cards, and more like hoarding cards.

BAHAHAHAHA hoarding cards, that is so fitting. XD

That's kinda what I feel like I'm doing. I mean I have traded... online... and in person at Bronycon.

There are bronies where I live, but they're like ninjas. I never see them around but I know that they buy all the stuff.

BAHAHAHAHA hoarding cards, that is so fitting. XD

That's kinda what I feel like I'm doing. I mean I have traded... online... and in person at Bronycon.

There are bronies where I live, but they're like ninjas. I never see them around but I know that they buy all the stuff.

That is true, you can trade online.

I'm considering to start collecting, it would be something pretty cool. However, I don't know where to start.

That is true, you can trade online.

I'm considering to start collecting, it would be something pretty cool. However, I don't know where to start.

Start by buying some packs at Target/Walmart/TRU lol. Just slowly build up your collection until you end up having most of them. You may want to get a box for a good chance at some gold foils.

Posted Image

Here is a picture of me with my new Fluttershy promo card!!!

I was stoked when I saw this in the mail. Next up: Derpy from Toywiz and Twilight from the collector's tin. :)

Edited by RockinRarity

http://i69.photobuck...shyPromoPic.jpg

Here is a picture of me with my new Fluttershy promo card!!!

I was stoked when I saw this in the mail. Next up: Derpy from Toywiz and Twilight from the collector's tin. :)

I haven't seen any collector tins at the walmarts, tru, and targets I've been too. :(

Have they started popping up around your area?

Edited by TheAsterite

I haven't seen any collector tins at the walmarts, tru, and targets I've been too. :(

Have they started popping up around your area?

I called TRU on Thursday and they said that they didn't have them yet. But the EQ Daily post about the tins being in stores was released on Thursday, so it should be any day now that they should be popping up. I'll check again in the near future.

But I don't know if Target will be carrying them. But that is where I get all of my other packs of cards. I'd be surprised if they didn't, but that wasn't on the original list of stores that would be carrying them after NYCC.

But like I said, I'll keep checking. There should be plenty of them, I hope...

I think, though, that it's REALLY dumb that people are selling that Twilight card for 100 bucks. Seriously. The idiots who would spend that kind of money on that card when they can go to the store to get that tin... ugh, I hope no one buys from those jerks.

Also, my Derpy promo card and posters came in the mail today!!! That's 3 promo cards that I own now. :3

• Brohoof 1