Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Trading Cards

Acoustic Cloud

Alright well today i finally went and got my first mlp merchandise in store. I went to kmart (not my fav) and got some MLP trading cards... I ran into a brony friend there and we just kinda perused the aisles looking at MMA and table tennis stuff, then we go to the counter and snag all of the trading cards they have left,

we had two lanes to go through, one with some guy who i assumed would have thought was crazy, and another guy who seemed kinda like us... picked his lane, we go up with our stuff and he had just gone to one of those MLP anime conventions! he talked about the cards and all that, it was crazy...

I even got two awesome foil cards of my fav pony ^^ (i'll post pics later)

Anyone else have some good or bad shopping experiences?

• Brohoof 10

That's a pretty cool story! I have bought some cards, but my local Walmart is out and hasn't gotten anymore in lately, since apparently Enterplay isn't shipping anymore cards 'till the end of this month... :huh:

Edited by (\SBB64/)
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, I got only two packs of the cards, One from Target and one from Hot Topic, Hot Topic was the last place I got them because when I got a T-shrit there I picked up a pack not knowing after one week they got rid of them, And the ironically bad thing was is they replaced the cards with Justin Bieber tags or whatever, I was pissed, I also never knew K-Mart had cards in stock, I might go there more.

I've not seen them, even in Forbidden Planet! Though we have the special edition foil dash at least (though like any sane person I would much rather the se Rarity one)

I wonder if you can get them online...

checked eBay, wow there a lot like £1 a card online :o

maybe the next ship will include some to the UK :P and maybe they will actually make more so they don't sell out in 2 seconds ><

I wonder if you can get them online...

checked eBay, wow there a lot like £1 a card online :o

maybe the next ship will include some to the UK :P and maybe they will actually make more so they don't sell out in 2 seconds ><

lucky for me i live in a town where no bronies are buying up all the cards like the forums and sites have been reporting

I think i should actually post my card collection... first thing after school i will do it!)

I want to do that how come they always get them before me! :(

I went to 3 different targets and a toys are us but no my little pony cards!

why!

they probably ran out of them. That sucks. I see them at my target, but I would rather have a self check out line. That is what they need. I dont want to be asked a million questions

Yup, there are no more pony cards to ship to stores. Bronies bought them all...

But they will be shipping more by the end of September or beginning of October. So for those of you who would like to purchase a million of them at the store, they'll be there in a few weeks.

they probably ran out of them. That sucks. I see them at my target, but I would rather have a self check out line. That is what they need. I dont want to be asked a million questions

Store employees are usually pretty good about being professional and not getting too personal about whatever people buy. I'm sure that they've seen people buy weirder things.

Yup, there are no more pony cards to ship to stores. Bronies bought them all...

But they will be shipping more by the end of September or beginning of October. So for those of you who would like to purchase a million of them at the store, they'll be there in a few weeks.

Store employees are usually pretty good about being professional and not getting too personal about whatever people buy. I'm sure that they've seen people buy weirder things.

Ok, good, not the end of the world for me. I'll buy them when I go there to buy either a nerf gun or yugioh cards. Ya, my mom wont care about it. I just need to find some place where friends wont go or parents cause I'll get too many questions from them. My mom knows I am a brony. Ehh, I'll give the non rare ones to you guys. I just want a foil Rainbow Dash

I just want a foil Rainbow Dash

http://www.ebay.com/itm/My-Little-Pony-MLP-FIM-Rainbow-Dash-Foil-Trading-Card-F-18-/330790799503?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d04ab088f#ht_500wt_988

I mean, it's kind of a rip-off to pay more than $2 for a card, but the reason why the packs are only $2 is because you don't know what you're getting when you buy it. The value of the card goes up when you get it individually. They sell these cards individually on toywiz.com too, but you have to pay an arm and a leg for shipping even when you're only getting one card.

And if you don't win an auction on ebay, there will always be more... people are buying and selling trading cards like crazy.

http://www.ebay.com/...8f#ht_500wt_988

I mean, it's kind of a rip-off to pay more than $2 for a card, but the reason why the packs are only $2 is because you don't know what you're getting when you buy it. The value of the card goes up when you get it individually. They sell these cards individually on toywiz.com too, but you have to pay an arm and a leg for shipping even when you're only getting one card.

And if you don't win an auction on ebay, there will always be more... people are buying and selling trading cards like crazy.

True, but you get the ponies you want. I mean, it is better than getting cards you dont want. But, I would rather buy these cards and give them to this community than sell them. So, that is my opinion. But I will also be trading with people here. So, hopefully I can trade one day using P.O Boxes. But I do hope on do getting a Rainbow Dash foil.... one day..... one day.....

In my long teenage and now young adult life, I've collected tons of cards from Yu-Gi-Oh to Naruto. I definitely need to get some of these cards. As soon as I actually get my job, it'll be one of the things I'll be looking for to get. Will have to get em' online xD Stores never have anything MLP related around here :|

• Brohoof 2

True, but you get the ponies you want. I mean, it is better than getting cards you dont want. But, I would rather buy these cards and give them to this community than sell them. So, that is my opinion. But I will also be trading with people here. So, hopefully I can trade one day using P.O Boxes. But I do hope on do getting a Rainbow Dash foil.... one day..... one day.....

Heck I've been trading with my home address. I traded once over YouTube and I traded a few times on tradecardsonline.com.

I really just want to get rid of all my doubles. I have one foil double of Scootaloo that I'll trade for another foil, but I'll buy the rest of my foils online and I'll trade all my common cards.

Ok, good, not the end of the world for me. I'll buy them when I go there to buy either a nerf gun or yugioh cards. Ya, my mom wont care about it. I just need to find some place where friends wont go or parents cause I'll get too many questions from them. My mom knows I am a brony. Ehh, I'll give the non rare ones to you guys. I just want a foil Rainbow Dash

My friend Dr Pinkie Pie has a royal wedding rainbow dash!You know the one that on the back is the royal wedding puzzle.(I have a royal wedding Fluttershy if any Fluttershy lovers want one ;) ,but dont know how to trade it.)

I wonder if you can get them online...checked eBay, wow there a lot like £1 a card online :omaybe the next ship will include some to the UK :P and maybe they will actually make more so they don't sell out in 2 seconds ><

That is not too much £1 is like $0.60 less than you pay for one card in the US!I :lol: found a place that pre orders a 30 pack box for $57 thats about £35! Edited by *derpy*

I'm missing a grand total of 23 cards, including the 3 promo cards that haven't been released to anyone in the public yet, and including 2 cards that are currently en route to my house (one from ebay, one from a trade).

So yeah, I'm pretty close to owning all of them. :3