Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Trading Cards

Acoustic Cloud

Does Anyone Know the Usual time a Trading card box would arrive from Toywiz?

I ordered my Trading card Box About 8 to 9 Days ago ._.

I bought my fun pack box a long time ago because it was pre ordered. I bought it in the beginning of september but they never sent it. That was because when the fun pack box came out in October the box was sent in les than 4 days.

Does Anyone Know the Usual time a Trading card box would arrive from Toywiz?

I ordered my Trading card Box About 8 to 9 Days ago ._.

Well I ordered the NYCC posters and Derpy card from Toywiz on Wednesday and they arrived in my mailbox just yesterday (Saturday).

Check your email to see when it shipped, and see if they provided a tracking number. They ship via USPS so if you live farther away from Toywiz's headquarters in NY, then it'll take longer to get there.

WOW ! ! ! ! ! I didn't even know they made those I need to find some NOW ! ! ! ! ! haha they look really awesome how much did they cost when you got them?

I did'nt know they made MLP trading cards either! I knew the trading figures had them but I've been behind on all kinds of news lately... I want trading cards! How many sets are there? Also, Are they on the second or third wave of the trading bag figures? I am missing SO much because of RL issues!

I have some pony stuff, I don't necessarily want everything but I love the trading figures, stickers and would like the trading cards and some of the brushable figures... :(:blink:

Edited by April Fee

Welp! I got My Box! Here are the best cards i got!!

Box topper - princess mi amore cadenza

Gold Series - Princess Celestia

---Holo Cards---

Sweetie Belle

Pinkie Pie

Twilight Sparkle

Applejack

Zecora

Rainbow Dash

Rarity

---Royal Wedding Cards---

Rarity Royal Wedding

Applejack Royal Wedding

Rainbow Dash Royal Wedding

Princess Cadance Royal Wedding

---Elements of Harmony---

Applejack Honesty

Rainbow Dash Loyalty

Well now i only need a few cards!! that box really got my collection of cards up!

#13 Princess Cadance

#31 Nightmare Moon

#48 "Come on and Smile!"

#52 Best...Comedy Act?

#F2 Fluttershy * Kindness

#F3 Pinkie Pie * Laughter

#F4 Rarity * Generosity

#F8 Twilight Sparkle

#F9 Pinkie Pie

#F12 Fluttershy

#F15 Shining Armor

#F21 Fluttershy

#F22 Scootaloo

#F24 Apple Bloom

#F25 Spike

#F28 Cheerilee

All the Discord 6 Card set

#G2 Princess Luna

#G3 Princess Cadance

#G4 Twilight Sparkle

#G6 Discord

#G7 Nightmare Moon

#G8 Queen Chrysalis

I did'nt know they made MLP trading cards either! I knew the trading figures had them but I've been behind on all kinds of news lately... I want trading cards! How many sets are there? Also, Are they on the second or third wave of the trading bag figures? I am missing SO much because of RL issues!

I have some pony stuff, I don't necessarily want everything but I love the trading figures, stickers and would like the trading cards and some of the brushable figures... :(:blink:

The cards are at Taget, Walmart, ToysRus, stuff like that for $1.99. But dont buy them online because they sell it for like $3.50.

there are the mane 6 and background ponies like that (not foil). Puzzle A with foil royal wedding cards. Puzzle B with foil elements of harmony. And the foil commons like the rare versions of mane 6 and background ponies.

I'm geting really frustrated looking for cards now. I used to just buy them at target but they haven't restocked them in over a month :(

Also I heard a friend got some for his BD and they bought them at target, turns out some employee/customer is hiding them in a WWE trading card box (this has happened twice) gonna call manager or something :P

I'm geting really frustrated looking for cards now. I used to just buy them at target but they haven't restocked them in over a month :(

Also I heard a friend got some for his BD and they bought them at target, turns out some employee/customer is hiding them in a WWE trading card box (this has happened twice) gonna call manager or something :P

I was on a rode trip and we where in a small town in the middle of now where with mostly Mexicans (not racist just true) and there was a target so we went there to buy movies for the rood trip and there was like 2 display boxes of at least 40 packs each. I only had $20 so I bought 10 of them it was so cool I wish I bought more. My estimation is that most Mexicans are not bronys.

• Brohoof 1

A walmart near me finally stocked the tins. I'll post a pic of my Twilight promo later :3

I'm guessing they should start appearing near all you now or really soon.

I just got my tin :3! its a good/bad thing there are no bronies near where i live .-.

The tins started showing up in stores? That means my Wal-Mart should have them on their shelves in about... five weeks maybe? (the employees at my Wally are slow as heck for whatever reason)

On another note: someone offered their F6 for my F16 today which brings me one step closer to completeing my series 1 collection. All I need now are the four boxtoppers. I really want Nightmare Moon. :(

I just bought one of the colector tins right now! I cant wate for it to come! :lol:

It is so cool, but since I just bought that I will not be able to get my card binder in a wile.(the one with the complete set of elements of harmony)

The binder includes the Elements of DISharmony.

Yes it dose that is what makes the binder worth it! I just need a bit more Elements of DISharmony but I have a lot of re-peats so I will sell them to buy the card binder.

Yes it dose that is what makes the binder worth it! I just need a bit more Elements of DISharmony but I have a lot of re-peats so I will sell them to buy the card binder.

where do you sell them XD

im hopefully getting the binder soon.

Just wondering where since im looking to sell some repeats of Harmony cards and Royal Wedding

Edited by PureStyleD

EqD posted this a couple days ago:

A couple of you emailed me asking about this after we announced it a few days ago. It looks like the trading card tins are sneaking their way into stores, or more specifically Walmarts right now.

And somebody sent in this picture:

Posted Image

So that's what you're looking for. I haven't seen any in my nearest Walmart and I never expect to. Most likely I'll have to drive out to the Walmart near my old job about 40 minutes away, and even then there's no guarantee they won't be extremely late to the party. That's how it is when you live in Virginia: you're behind on everything, assuming you ever get it.

Here's the article if you want to read the comments or something.

I cant find anywhere where you can buy pony stuff so I buy it online. All my targets and ToysRuss have no cards. And they don't have the shirts eater.

where do you sell them XD im hopefully getting the binder soon. Just wondering where since im looking to sell some repeats of Harmony cards and Royal Wedding

I don't know sell them on Ebay

http://www.enterplay...-MLP-002010.htm

This is where you get your binders at if you where wondering because i'm going to get one too. I hope I can sell my old elements of harmony to buy the binder!

post-7636-0-72890100-1351211269_thumb.png

This is so cool look at Derpy Hooves!

Edited by *derpy*

I surprisingly got my tin yesterday. They are only twelve dollars and come with six packs of cards, the Twilight foil, and the card checklists. My standee to foil ratio was even and I got my Rarity Element of harmony and both the Fluttershy and Canterlot Wedding Fluttershy foils, along with the Fluttershy standee. Also, if you look on the checklist, a picture of the Derpy Hooves prototype card is listed under foils as Untitled.

I cant find anywhere where you can buy pony stuff so I buy it online. All my targets and ToysRuss have no cards. And they don't have the shirts eater.

I don't know sell them on Ebay

http://www.enterplay...-MLP-002010.htm

This is where you get your binders at if you where wondering because i'm going to get one too. I hope I can sell my old elements of harmony to buy the binder!

post-7636-0-72890100-1351211269_thumb.png

This is so cool look at Derpy Hooves!

Got mine pre-ordered. Just gotta play the waiting game.

I went to Walmart and surprisingly they had 2 of those MLP card tins left, so I bought them both. Now I have a decent collection of cards. I got almost every land card in one swoop. (Just need Cloudsdale) The checklist/posters are pretty cool, and I like the cards.

However, the tins both had bent lids, making it difficult to close them. Disappointing, but I needed those Twilight promos. Too bad I'm gonna be gone all next year, because that means I gotta enter a bidding war for the other promo cards. :(

I got my tin on Sunday!!!!

I tried getting it Saturday but the Walmart by my house is super ghetto and the worst Walmart ever. So they didn't have it.

Then on Sunday I went to the one 10 miles away and found it there. 12 bucks! No new cards except for Twilight but whatever.

I got one of those awesome tins yesterday for $12. Totally worth it on its own, but what I pulled made it even better.

My three best pulls were:

Regular foil Princess Celestia

Element of Laughter

Pincess Luna gold foil :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So awesome! I have a box on its way as well. :)

Alright, so I was at the mall earlier and dropped by Hot Topic for a couple more packs. I cleaned them out instead.

post-6104-0-18526500-1352003563_thumb.jpg

There are 26 packs there, 7 of which I had prior to this trip. For some reason I'm having trouble remembering to buy pages for my binder so I've yet to open any of them. Those two things below the cards are little papercraft things you get from Hot Topic when you buy at least $25 worth of pony merchandise. I bought enough to get two of them.

I tried getting it Saturday but the Walmart by my house is super ghetto and the worst Walmart ever. So they didn't have it.

This is the problem I've had. So far I've tried two Walmarts, one with a passable selection and one with very little. There's a third Walmart I could go to but I already know they don't even have a pony section. Could you post the UPC for me? It might make my hunt easier. Nevermind. I found it on EqD.

If I still can't find one, I will gladly reimburse anybody who is willing to buy and ship one to me. I'm not paying a fortune for one on eBay.

post-6104-0-18526500-1352003563_thumb.jpg

Edited by Artemis

I officially own all of the MLP common cards! :D

The problem is... I have a bajillion common cards that I don't know what to do with. I could sell them on ebay for a dollar each. Maybe. I'll think about it.

The only cards that I am missing now are:

Regular Foil Rarity

Gold Princess Luna

Rainbow Dash Promo

Applejack Promo

And of course all of the other promo cards that haven't been released yet.

If I still can't find one, I will gladly reimburse anybody who is willing to buy and ship one to me. I'm not paying a fortune for one on eBay.

Here is a cheap one on ebay. With a funny picture too. :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-TIN-container-on-my-CAT-/170931951471?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27cc56976f