Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Baby Rarity Plushie

Gypmina

I just finished this baby Rarity plush and wanted to share with everypony! I am super happy with how she turned out! She is made from anti-pill fleece and is about 10" tall. What do you think?

post-6699-0-75904000-1346880905_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gypmina
  • Brohoof 15

that is the most epic plushie i have ever seen in my whole life effectively making my life 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat yea thats right i said it

• Brohoof 1

Now, come on everyone. Say it with me:

HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

In all seriousness,she looks awesome. And, to top it off, it's best pony Rarity!

You say you're happy with how she turned out, and you very well should be. Excellent work. :D

• Brohoof 2

HOLLY CRAP!!! she's so cute! it hurts!!!! :wub: :wub:

take them! all of my D'AWWWWWWWW!!!!!

do you take commisions? because I would like to be interested someday :P

Yup I do

Posted Image

or

Posted Image

But seriously, do you have a plushy making business? She looks so cute! I would love to have a filly Twilight sparkle! Is this your first plushy?

I do make them and no its not my first. I will be making all of them eventually.

Thanks! I will be making more!

Omg! that looks great ^^ I hope (if you decide to make more) to see some more of them in the future ^^

Been relisted. I was hoping someone would want her. I thought she was pretty cute! Any suggestions whys she didn't sell. Any input would be welcome.

Edited by Gypmina

OmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOMG

I want it!

Now m8. that is so adorable!!

Thank you! Like I said she was relisted. Hoping she will find her home soon. Do you see any reason why she wouldn't sell? This is the 2nd time I relisted her.

Only a day left on her auction! Come and get her if you want her!! Hopefully I will be taking pony commissions on here very soon. I believe this fulfills my post requirements to take them. Just need the final OK! Yay!

She is adorable! She is really well done. I just don't like Rarity enough to go to Ebay and buy her. (Mostly because I'm a poor college student and don't have the money for any plushies....