Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Our family here at the mlpforums (warning: suggestive language)

Shankveld

guys, guys.

Plasma had gone and raped me some days ago, and, well...

...i think i might be pregnant because of it.

You too? And AGAIN?

Dammit Vis, start wearing protection. Or using your leftover demon powers to sell your children on the black market before they're born.

We already had Luriel, and toothless just became our biological son.

...hold on, we two are ponies and our biological son is a dragon... Bah, makes sense to me.

And Ninja, Vus is the dude I quoted. His original name was Viscra Maelstrom, but through changes I won't detail here, he got this new name.

Edited by Derth Fader the Ponith

guys, guys.

also, my stomach has been feeling violently unstable as of late. if it's side-effects of carrying his child, i don't know, but... i'm scared.

whatever am i going to do?

LIESSSSSSSS LIERSSSS TRAVIS LIES!!! **SUPER SAYIAN MODE** LIESSS

Alright. I am new to town. I am one of the last Alicorns. I am an orphan, and I am 23 years old. I am looking for a good job.

Info

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Cornelius Jalk (Call me CJ)

Kind: Alicorn

Description: I am an orphan Alicorn who was mindlessly wandering until I found this small town. I have dark green eyes, a pure black coat and mane, and I am the same size as Princess Luna. I am strong, fast, and smart. I practice telekinetic magic. And I am a good assassin.

What do I do now?

Edited by Ninja Derpy

Alright. I am new to town. I am one of the last Alicorns. I am an orphan, and I am 23 years old. I am looking for a good job.

Info

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Cornelius Jalk (Call me CJ)

Kind: Alicorn

Description: I am an orphan Alicorn who was mindlessly wandering until I found this small town. I have dark green eyes, a pure black coat and mane, and I am the same size as Princess Luna. I am strong, fast, and smart. I practice telekinetic magic.

you look new here, how about you come over here to my "fruit stand"

I want the legendary shadow fruit please!

well, i dont have anything exotic like that, the most exotic thing i have is a zap apple, but seeing how your new here and probably dont have any money, take this bag of peanuts! free of charge

guys, guys.

also, my stomach has been feeling violently unstable as of late. if it's side-effects of carrying his child, i don't know, but... i'm scared.

whatever am i going to do?

*takes out large knife*

sounds like some needs an abortion!