open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

Hey guys, I have an off topic question that doesn't have anything to do with Mal's fan fic. My question is this: what would you guys think if I ran out of time before I finished everyone's fan fic request? :(

Would be greatly disappointed, but would ask Page to write one for me.

• Brohoof 1

Gotta learn stuff through denial and error.

i would suggest shooting magic at the midway point of the two twi's magics, so that it will break the bond and send magic back at both of them, stripping the changeling of it's disguise and, at the worst, knocking the real twi unconcious. then you could pick her up and fight your way to safety. but that's just my idea. what will you do?

• Brohoof 3

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

(OOC After an entire night of thinking, I hope..... I just do..... Celestia help me if I'm wrong...)

Mal was able to stand up only to see the two Twilight's engaged in battle. He instinctively stepped forward but stopped, he looked at everything from both mares intent on destroying each other to the magical spell they were casting, he analyzed and studied the situation. He looked at both of them.

'Either one could be real, but which one, if I disable one of them the other's spell would possibly kill. What if.... What if I pick wrong.... What if, I-I-I get T-Twi killed....... No, now is it the time for emotions.'

Mal stood his ground watching the two as he mentally prepared himself, his stance shifted and his eyes took on a determined look. Mal decided the best course of action was to observe the spell being cast, it was a medium powered blast of arcane energy, both equal in strength. He remembered something he read in one of Twilight's books about the equilibrium of two spells against each other, disrupt this and the spell collapses sending out a disruptive magical backlash to the caster or casters. Judging from the spell the backlash would be non-lethal, but due to the spell being arcane spell and not an elemental one, the backlash would disrupt the magical power of anypony affected for a few minutes. After several seconds of thinking, Mal decided this was the best course of action. He sent a magical bolt towards the center of the spell. As the bolt traveled forward Mal put up a defensive magical ward to block the incoming magical shock wave. The bolt hit its target and disrupted the spell sending out the magical shock wave.

(OOC Changeling disguise needs magic, the changeling/s should become their true form if affected by the magical shock wave from the explosion.)

• Brohoof 4

Previously: Mal (Starbolt)
glaceon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Eevee: Eevee     @Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        Ampharos       @FlareonDescant/Bard

@Espeon: Locked        @UmbreonLhee        @LeafeonFirebolt        @GlaceonMal        @SylveonDontDropThatDedenne

^FINALLY!

but hey, it kinda sounds familiar...

i would suggest shooting magic at the midway point of the two twi's magics, so that it will break the bond and send magic back at both of them, stripping the changeling of it's disguise and, at the worst, knocking the real twi unconcious. then you could pick her up and fight your way to safety. but that's just my idea. what will you do?

nah, jk. XD

• Brohoof 1

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

^FINALLY!

but hey, it kinda sounds familiar...

I would say something witty, but to nervous to think of anything.

Just thank you.

I was actually typing up something about stopping their magic when your post came up. So thanks.

Shh-shh. If I could give you the FB chat log...)

No.
  • Brohoof 1

glaceon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Eevee: Eevee     @Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        Ampharos       @FlareonDescant/Bard

@Espeon: Locked        @UmbreonLhee        @LeafeonFirebolt        @GlaceonMal        @SylveonDontDropThatDedenne

I would say something witty, but to nervous to think of anything.

Just thank you.

I was actually typing up something about stopping their magic when your post came up. So thanks.

No.

oh, cool, glad i could help! ^-^

Pwny... Please, please...... I-I tried......

• Brohoof 1

glaceon.gif

Eeveelutions:

(OOC: All we can do is wait, Mal. You tried as hard as you could... For now, go get some rest. :ph34r: The anticipation is killing me...)

I just realized also, I can't sleep, to nervous still.

glaceon.gif

Eeveelutions:

Mal accomplished two things today. One was to right poetry, which he said he wanted a few days ago. The other was to get his fanfic. Well, we did the best we could...

• Brohoof 1

blogentry-493-0-34286400-1347157444.png

In every heart, there is darkness

In every action, there is consequence

In every breath, there is hope

In the end, what matters most?

Part two coming soon. You will see if you were right or not. Get some sleep!

I honestly can't. Too nervous.

glaceon.gif

Eeveelutions:

(OOC: I also just realized SO MANY PEOPLE are looking at this thread right now! It's as if the fate of Twilight Sparkle and Mal is the biggest story on the forums right now. You know what? I take back what I said earlier. I am now more nervous than ever for the Alex Love Fic. :unsure: )

• Brohoof 5

twilight_sparkle_signature_by_gtg12ifica
Twitch channel: Alexnight91

YouTube: Alex Night

My OCs: Alex Night

(OOC: Change of plans guys... I will still be posting part two, but don't expect it for a few hours. Thanks for yours support! Sorry for the delay... I know how it sucks to wait for something, especially for you Mal. To put your mind at easy though, let me post the first section of part 2!)

Mal was able to stand up only to see the two Twilight's engaged in battle. He instinctively stepped forward but stopped, he looked at everything from both mares intent on destroying each other to the magical spell they were casting. He analyzed and studied the situation by looking at both of them.

Either one could be real, but which one, if I disable one of them the other's spell would possibly kill. What if.... What if I pick wrong.... What if, I-I-I get T-Twi killed....... No, now is it the time for emotions.

Mal stood his ground watching the two as he mentally prepared himself, his stance shifted and his eyes took on a determined look. Mal decided the best course of action was to observe the spell being cast. It was a medium powered blast of arcane energy, both equal in strength. He remembered something he read in one of Twilight's books about the equilibrium of two spells against each other, disrupt this and the spell collapses sending out a disruptive magical backlash to the caster or casters.

Judging from the spell, the backlash would be non-lethal, but due to the spell being arcane spell and not an elemental one, the backlash would disrupt the magical power of anypony affected for a few minutes. After several seconds of thinking, Mal decided this was the best course of action. He sent a magical bolt towards the center of the spell. As the bolt traveled forward Mal put up a defensive magical ward to block the incoming magical shock wave. The bolt hit its target and disrupted the spell sending out the magical shock wave.

The instant the shockwave hit everybody in the room, the identity of the two Twilights were revealed. Mal was knocked out momentarily, but when he got up, he couldn’t find Twilight anywhere. He looked around the room and couldn’t find a purple pony! Instead, two black changelings lay unconscious on opposite sides of the room.

Twilight wasn’t even here in the first place… I’ve got to find her and escape!

• Brohoof 4

(OOC: Change of plans guys... I will still be posting part two, but don't expect it for a few hours. Thanks for yours support! Sorry for the delay... I know how it sucks to wait for something, especially for you Mal. To put your mind at easy though, let me post the first section of part 2!)

Mal was able to stand up only to see the two Twilight's engaged in battle. He instinctively stepped forward but stopped, he looked at everything from both mares intent on destroying each other to the magical spell they were casting. He analyzed and studied the situation by looking at both of them.

Either one could be real, but which one, if I disable one of them the other's spell would possibly kill. What if.... What if I pick wrong.... What if, I-I-I get T-Twi killed....... No, now is it the time for emotions.

Mal stood his ground watching the two as he mentally prepared himself, his stance shifted and his eyes took on a determined look. Mal decided the best course of action was to observe the spell being cast. It was a medium powered blast of arcane energy, both equal in strength. He remembered something he read in one of Twilight's books about the equilibrium of two spells against each other, disrupt this and the spell collapses sending out a disruptive magical backlash to the caster or casters.

Judging from the spell, the backlash would be non-lethal, but due to the spell being arcane spell and not an elemental one, the backlash would disrupt the magical power of anypony affected for a few minutes. After several seconds of thinking, Mal decided this was the best course of action. He sent a magical bolt towards the center of the spell. As the bolt traveled forward Mal put up a defensive magical ward to block the incoming magical shock wave. The bolt hit its target and disrupted the spell sending out the magical shock wave.

The instant the shockwave hit everybody in the room, the identity of the two Twilights were revealed. Mal was knocked out momentarily, but when he got up, he couldn’t find Twilight anywhere. He looked around the room and couldn’t find a purple pony! Instead, two black changelings lay unconscious on opposite sides of the room.

Twilight wasn’t even here in the first place… I’ve got to find her and escape!

I FRIGGIN KNEW IT!!!!! I TOLD YOU ALL, DIDN'T I!? I TOLD YOU!!!!!! I WAS RIGHT!!!!
  • Brohoof 2

(OOC Woah, I got it right, best thing to wake up to. Fell asleep on my keyboard.... One question though, what do the changelings get from having the two fakes Twilight's fight each other?)

• Brohoof 1

glaceon.gif

Eeveelutions:

(OOC Woah, I got it right, best thing to wake up to. Fell asleep on my keyboard.... One question though, what do the changelings get from having the two fakes Twilight's fight each other?)

(OOC: Did you really fall asleep at your keyboard? :P)

C5q0k.png

Don’t pretend I think you know I'm damn precious

And Hell Yeah I'm a motherf***ing princess

(OOC: Did you really fall asleep at your keyboard? :P)

(OOC Yeah, I did. :P)

When will we see the next part of part two? I'm so excited....

• Brohoof 1

glaceon.gif

Eeveelutions: