Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming If a video game character were to be president...

Titan Rising

... Who would you vote for?

Personally, I would go with Samus or Trainer Red! Why you ask? Because they've both got the skill! The courage! and the BLIND FURY!!@$ Needed to lead this country and it's military to the promised land!!

Hmm now that I think about it Yoshi would make quite a fine president! Quite a fine president indeed! And he will lead us to cookies and the fruit tree of neverending fruits

Also I would vote in Zelda for the first female president!!! Oh wait I already voted for Samus... Hmm... Decisions...

Edited by Hollowshield
  • Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie. Best President ever. (or Twilight Sparkle)

What? There is Fighting is Magic and all those RPGs people are making. Those are video games. Does that count as cheating? =/

But seriously. the Best President ever would be:

MASTER CHIEF

Posted Image

He would the Best President the world has ever seen.

And do i even need to say way?

EDIT: Also Gordon Freeman would be amazing too.

Edited by AnonBrony
  • Brohoof 1

Sonic!!!!!!!! Sonic the hedgehog!!!!!!!!

The fastest thing alive!

The blue bluer!

Knight of the wind!

Go go sonic!!! go go sonic!!!

Then maybe... Um... Starfox... I'd love to fly around in an ar-wing...

Anything is good... But... Screw Mario!!!! Yes... Tons of offence to Mario fans

How dare you all speak out about the princess. Do you know what the penalty is for going against her will. You could get turned to stone. Or worse sent to the moooooon!!!!!!

But if I had to choose I would have to go with Sgt reznov. Bc who wouldn't want a crazy brilliant Russian who (re)brainwashes prisoners and is there but not there the entire time

post-7515-0-40105400-1347935173_thumb.jpeg

Edited by icanhasmuffins

Banjo should be president and Kazooie be vice-president. They would do some pretty awesome things, and besides, who wouldn't want a bear and bird in office?

My second choice would be the vault 101 dweller. If you do all that he does, i think you deserve to be a president.

Edited by Bobthecableman

Hmm now that I think about it Yoshi would make quite a fine president! Quite a fine president indeed! And he will lead us to cookies and the fruit tree of neverending fruits

Also I would vote in Zelda for the first female president!!! Oh wait I already voted for Samus... Hmm... Decisions...

Decisions, indeed.

I would say let Zelda take care of the stuffy diplomacy with foreign leaders and let Samus co-ordinate the war effort. Y'know our very own carrot and stick president.

Note: Why do I always double-quote everything? It's damned annoying.

How about this fella?

Posted Image

Ok, seriously now.

How about GLaDoS for prime minister? We can finally get some decent funding in the sciences! Sure there would probably be a technological coup, a giant leap away from democracy and some very harsh words with the Monarchy, but at least someone with brains would be in the commander's seat :P

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 2

Tom Nook.

Every home owner paying off a house would instantly have their house upgraded the next day and have to pay more debt and so on and so forth, and therefore he would go down in history as the world's greatest dictator based on his control of the housing market alone. B)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I would have to choose between two people.

1.) post-5326-0-34660700-1347936750_thumb.jpg

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CCwQtwIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DH4yzH3WsyOg&ei=V-FXUOOjDeqK2wXf7IG4CQ&usg=AFQjCNGYSmFhxjSOlwtzOQH_m4pfwo1Q5A&sig2=BsKKjeb8acSHtrJgrivLvQ

Because who the hell doesnt wanna be ruled by this badass!!

2.) But My overall choice. The one person who would be the GREATEST president.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CCwQtwIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DwVuuyRGB_BA&ei=MuJXUIiYCYLSqAHfwIHYAw&usg=AFQjCNFMAQpb0Y9AtUFit4IvTgRp8XStng&sig2=9WYnCwOLxuGS83HugTbx2Q

:D

If there are any reasons why these two should NOT be president speak now or forver hold you pieces. Cuz these two are gonna be running mates next election!!!

• Brohoof 3

My Paragon Commander Shepard would win the Election by a landslide. He never lies and delivers on his promises. He Vice President would be Liara, she is very wise.

But a VP Vakarian would help bring up the amount of calibrations nationwide. Imagine, anything that could be calibrated would be calibrated. The budget, the deficit, the giant superlaser that we all know the Gov't has, and cannons.

Everything would be working properly.

Hmmm -- if I had a full on choice from my little pony I would probably go with Luna. She would make a very interesting and effective president.

Light Yagami with the death note would be kind of interesting as well in a different way.

Edited by silvadel

Posted Image

YES!@! Finally! Someone who can get the economy on track and return the country to the people!untiltheytakeoutanotherloan Someone who knows business! And finance! and other stuff like that!

SOMEONE TO RETURN THE WORKING MAN TO HIS RIGHTFUL GLORY!

SOMEONE LIKE

TOM NOOK 2012!

Edited by Hollowshield
  • Brohoof 2

Definitely Yuri from Tales of Vesperia. Very serious character yet while being smart and humorous. Or maybe someone like Master Chief, what a boss.

This Yuri? :)

**Warning!** This video will make you mind controlled and a mindless slave to your master Yuri. Yuri for President 2012!

• Brohoof 2

YES!@! Finally! Someone who can get the economy on track and return the country to the people!untiltheytakeoutanotherloan Someone who knows business! And finance! and other stuff like that!

SOMEONE TO RETURN THE WORKING MAN TO HIS RIGHTFUL GLORY!

SOMEONE LIKE

TOM NOOK 2012!

Have him take the role of Chairman of the Federal Reserve perhaps. POTUS Shepherd would be more solid on foreign policy with the Middle East. believing them to have Reaper technology.