movies/tv Soul Alchemist or Fullmetal Eater? Wait, I Messed Up....

Raven Feathers

(Note: This only goes to those of you who have seen Fullmetal Alchemist and Soul Eater.)

I have 3 questions for all you Otaku out there:

• Which do you prefer: Fullmetal Alchemist or Soul Eater?

• Who is your favorite character (from both)?

• Why are they your favorite character?
Just for fun, I will now answer all 3 questions:
  • I can't say which I prefer; both are pretty awesome.

• From FMA, my favorite is Edward Elric. From SE, my fave is Death the Kid.

• I like Ed 'cuz he's adorable!! Awww!! <3 Death the Kid is also cute, and his symmetry obsession is funny!
I'd be very glad if you answered my questions. Do it for all of the adorable cartoon characters of the world!! Edited by MannyRiveraAKAElTigre

1. I've only seen FMA original, not brotherhood, so I'm gonna go with Darker Than Black Soul Eater.

2. Maes Hughes, and Stein.

3. Hughes because he was too epic for the series and had to be

killed off

, and Stein because he's a fucking psychopath <3.

1. I like both, but I well pick Soul Eater. It's just funnier sometime and easier to follow. S

2. I really like Death the Kid and Ed.

3. Kid is just funny sometimes and his powers are cool. As for Ed, same reason for Kid. just funny and wacky. Also I to meet Vic Mignogna the guy who voiced him. So if u get to meet a voice actor and you know his charter u well like that one even more. That is what I think anyway.

Scar is just a natural bad-ass that followed what he believed in. Don't get me wrong, but I did enjoy all the other characters in FMA. In comparison I liked the animation in Soul Eater, except I think FMA comes out in top for personal reasons.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

1. I've seen both and I prefer to watch FMA: Brotherhood.

2. I really liked Führer King Bradley (Wrath) in Brotherhood.

3. He's just a bad ass in general. His fighting style is almost unmatched, and he is very strategic and clever in his planning and his attacks.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite anime of all time ever, is FMA: Brotherhood. It has a plot that is par with Shakespearean plays in terms of twists and turns. I would have to say that my favorite character is Greed when he takes the Ling's body. There was just something so moving about everything he did for the group. Not to mention he is hilarious.

post-5757-0-18917100-1348122217_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

I've only read SE, but I've read and watched FMA.

I prefer FMA. SE is great in it's own regard, but I wish it would take itself a little more seriously at times. I know it's meant to have silly parts, but sometimes, when epic shit is going down, it needs to stay that way. FMA is just awesome all the way through.

For FMA, my favorite character is a tie between Mustang (for being amazingly badass) and Hughes (for being a massive bro and having an adorable daughter). For SE, Tsubaki (for being a perfect mix of cute and powerful) or Stein (for being the perfect mix of awesome and bat shit insane).

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

1. Which do you prefer: Fullmetal Alchemist or Soul Eater?

Gees, both the shows are so different. FullMetal Alchemist, but only if it's the Brotherhood series.

2. Who is your favorite character (from both)?

FullMetal Alchemist: Riza Hawkeye Soul Eater: Death the Kid

3. Why are they your favorite character?

Riza is pretty much a badass, and pretty hot.

I like Death's voice actor, as well as his attention to detail (and freakouts when there is a lack of symmetry).

famous_last_words_by_kilama-d2zne6l.jpg