Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MotionSparkxHoneyPuffxSugarPlum traditional art #3 - last installment :'(

Motion Spark

so yeah, this is the last time I do threesome art, for obvious reasons, sadly Sugar Plum, was hit by a truck and died in the accident, after that, an extremelly cute it hurts anime-thing unknown creature devoured her rests like a wild animal, and now Sugar Plum doesn't exist anymore. If she doesn't exist, therefore, no more threesome traditional art can be done.

So you all have been summoned to mourn the memory of Sugar Plum (pffffftt!!! XD). :mellow:

Alrighty, this time I went back to kindergarden, and tried to do my traditional with, yeah!!! crayons! it's been years since I don't use these bad boys.

post-5888-0-75199600-1348130080_thumb.jpg

time for the art, critiques are allowed, but I'm not good at coloring and shading, I did the best I could :blush:

I used Photoshop to adjust some levels and give it the effect of sunset, THIS IMAGE IS NOT EDITED EXCEPT FOR WHAT I MENTIONED BEFORE, so no filters, no layer styles.

Posted Image

original piece (I need to use the scanner XD)

Posted Image

PD: I'm sorry I forgot to take a pic of the original sketch before coloring ^_^:P

if you don't have any idea what "threesome traditional art" is or don't know about the "series", visit my other threads.

PART#1: http://mlpforums.com...sugar-plum-see/

PART#2:http://mlpforums.com...ional-art-trio/

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 14

Lol Sugar Plum died.... Erm, I mean.... Sorry for your loss :(

For using crayons I think you did a pretty good job (better than I could do with crayons anyways lol)

It saddens me that there will be no more trio art.

• Brohoof 4

Loving the picture that you edited with Photoshop, the sun/sunset look's amazing in that.

I love how with crayon's you can see individual stroke's, it just add's depth to the picture it's amazing :)

• Brohoof 1

Not a single person cares about Sugar Plum's death.

post-6557-0-26212200-1348141320.jpeg

Screw you guys! This art is bad and you should feel bad!

Really, though, gave me a good lol during school. xD Nice job.

• Brohoof 2

post-6557-0-26212200-1348141320.jpeg

Screw you guys! This art is bad and you should feel bad!

Really, though, gave me a good lol during school. xD Nice job.

She was always such a cute widdle Sugar Pwum.... :(

I once again love your style of drawing their OCs. I don't think I've ever come across a good crayon drawing such as this.

• Brohoof 1

Well I haven't seen Sugar Plum around in ages, so who knows. She might have died.

The irony levels are off the charts on this image. I like the crayon photography.

• Brohoof 2

Well I haven't seen Sugar Plum around in ages, so who knows. She might have died.

The irony levels are off the charts on this image. I like the crayon photography.

I'm pretty sure she's dead. I say good riddens! She was a nasty, icky loser jerk face who didn't deserve to be on this site anyway.
  • Brohoof 2

wait a second is Motion spark wearing make up? and i guessing Honeypuff didn't have any fuck to give at the moments.

good drawing either way also i have seen Sugerplum for a while i hope he's Ok and not rely dead.

Edited after realizing what going on

well i feel like an idiot now :/

also not funny

also also im still gonna be calling you sugar plum

Edited by PonyEcho

LOL ... I'm loving your comments already :lol: ...ok time to quote and be thankful

Lol Sugar Plum died.... Erm, I mean.... Sorry for your loss :(

For using crayons I think you did a pretty good job (better than I could do with crayons anyways lol)

It saddens me that there will be no more trio art.

I love how you wrote "LOL" before "Sugar Plum died" XD ...don't worry Eljordo, I always come up with crazy ideas ;)

some reason, honey puff (yet again) doesnt give a damn that sugar plum is dead XD

for crayons, jeez its really well done, the shading the tone, fan-tastic

she never gives a damn, yet she do it gracefully and very discrete *_*

Loving the picture that you edited with Photoshop, the sun/sunset look's amazing in that.

I love how with crayon's you can see individual stroke's, it just add's depth to the picture it's amazing :)

yes, I dunno, I have a great camera in my phone, and it takes crappy pictures when it wants, so the editing in Photoshop was perfect, the drawing in RL has more vivid colors than the original picture.

That is hilariously good for crayon art. Well played, Motion Spark.

I like how you're all ;___; and Honey Puff's just like "lol u daid". Good stuff.

PFFFFT! always try to be funny and give people a good laugh! ;)

And I thought that you couldn't do great art with those things. But if they are good, why does all my drawings from kindergarden look so bad? :P

mine probably looked bad back then, don't worry

This is pretty awesome for crayon art. Nicely done. I love how your all sad and HoneyPuff is just like laughing under her breath. Anyways nice job.

hey, crayons can be pretty good, it's a mistake that people associate crayons with little children.

yeah, she's very dead I think. That's what she gets for always having her eyes closed :/

I think that the crayon photography wasn't the focus of this thread, but thanks anyways, I don't know anything about photography :)

I'm pretty sure she's dead. I say good riddens! She was a nasty, icky loser jerk face who didn't deserve to be on this site anyway.

I agreed with you in everything except for loser, and that she didn't deserve to be on this site, but I guess that's an old talk XD

Well as heavy would say "You are dead, not big surprise."

Coolest crayon drawing ever by the way.

thanks a lot, I looked for youtube videos for reference :)

wait a second is Motion spark wearing make up? and i guessing Honeypuff didn't have any fuck to give at the moments.

good drawing either way also i have seen Sugerplum for a while i hope he's Ok and not rely dead.

hmmm no...he is not, my black crayon is all messed up, and it didn't let me draw the lines I wanted, all I got was thick, very thick lines, my apologies beforehand.
  • Brohoof 1

You may joke about it (and use irony as much as you want), but I still got really scared when I read that op ! Had to seek quickly to find out she's not dead.

On the actual art piece : I like it, looks really good :D

• Brohoof 1

You may joke about it (and use irony as much as you want), but I still got really scared when I read that op ! Had to seek quickly to find out she's not dead.

On the actual art piece : I like it, looks really good :D

She's not dead, yet? D: Oh, boy, I'd better get on that, soon, then. She has done enough bad things on this forum and in the world in general, and she needs to die! o / Woot!

She's not dead, yet? D: Oh, boy, I'd better get on that, soon, then. She has done enough bad things on this forum and in the world in general, and she needs to die! o / Woot!

UMMM....you're scaring me know, I think I made myself very clear that she's SO dead

an extremelly cute it hurts anime-thing unknown creature devoured her rests like a wild animal

there's no way she could survive to be eaten by a cute carnivorous beast, so yeah, don't need to do much, Sugar Plum died (XD pffft!)

:mellow:

Crayon...??? That's absolutely incredible!!! Very impressive (as usual I might add)! Crayon... I can't draw that well regardless of the medium I am using http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png Perhaps you just like to make other people look bad :P

haha! I only like to make people feel bad in the forums games haha!! my enemies know me very well! ;):wub:

no! I can look for artworks that looks really good with crayons, why poeple think that crayons are just for little children? :(

This is Ponyville? :huh:

no, wrong town mate -_-

I'm loving what you did with mere crayons Motion, very detailed and colourful, wonderfully done! The emotions are portrayed perfectly.

your comments, always polite and respectful :D

thank a lot ;) add to the crayons the fact that they were pretty old and unused for more than 6 years I would dare to say

• Brohoof 1

Holy poop, crayons? D8

Huehue, why do I look like I'm laughing at Sugar Plum's grave? = w =

Sorry Sugar Plum. D8

Still really neat and cute. :>

you said that Honey Puff is an OC, why you said "you", instead of Honey Puff? :huh: *scratch chin*

anyways, crayons are cool, why nopony believes that crayons can make good art? :(

and that's Honey Puff's nature, she doesn't give a buck while sipping her tea ^_^

Oh. I guess it's Manehattan then? I think Manehattan has been urbanized enough to have trucks and other vehicles i think

:lol:

yeah perhaps it's Manehattan, ponies don't die in Ponyville...

._.

wait!!! you made those awsome drawlings with crayons?!?! thats really good especialy since you used crayons. teach me. teach me everything.

why everyone think that crayons are crap! that's not fair!! :(

anyways, I watched this video, before I started coloring, and pretty much did what she did on the video, with a few twists of my own style, hope you find it useful!! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxy4rSrm6ks