Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I wanna be a parasprite forever

ceresbane

I dunno... being titled a very old and very forced meme that never took off really makes me feel hipster.

And not in the "look at me I wear things and think things that hipsters stereotypically think and hence I'm hipster" kinda hipster. Dumbass kids... I tell ya. In my day conforming to be non-conformist was an oxymoron. Not a living paradox.

BITCH.

Plus some of you might have gathered that I fashion the parasprite quite classy-like.

So, what you are saying is that you want to reach a set post number below 200 and stop posting so you can stay with the parasprite title?

or have it so that after I go 200 hundred it stay thats way. Depends how occupied I am and how much you bore me. So any occurrence of boredom or procrastination.

The only way to keep your badge forever is to stop posting at all, there is no other way :/

And judging from your current post count (117), it would stay there for about a week or two, maybe after then you will change your mind and be ready to embrace the butterfly Posted Image

or have it so that after I go 200 hundred it stay thats way. Depends how occupied I am and how much you bore me. So any occurrence of boredom or procrastination.

Nope. I don't think it works that way. Once you hit a post limit, your title changes whether you want it to or not. And you don't have to worry about me boring you, unless you waste your time paying attention to someone who you have low interest in. Unless you meant "you" as in the whole forum.

Oh well, have fun and stuff.

Nope. I don't think it works that way. Once you hit a post limit, your title changes whether you want it to or not. And you don't have to worry about me boring you, unless you waste your time paying attention to someone who you have low interest in. Unless you meant "you" as in the whole forum.

Oh well, have fun and stuff.

Come on we are well rehearsed in this...:

Posted Image

(yeah yeah, I'm sorry and i know it doesn't really fit but i couldn't help it! )

No i don't think you can keep it :/ Though I've seen some people have a different name above there avatar then there current rank/picture so it might be possible to somehow still be called Parasprite.

• Brohoof 1

Come on we are well rehearsed in this...:

Posted Image

(yeah yeah, I'm sorry and i know it doesn't really fit but i couldn't help it! )

No i don't think you can keep it :/ Though I've seen some people have a different name above there avatar then there current rank/picture so it might be possible to somehow still be called Parasprite.

its so old meme many bronies don't even know the meme. lol aaaaaah that shiz be sweet. now if only love and tolerance becomes old meme and the bronies can brony on like the beginning.

its so old meme many bronies don't even know the meme. lol aaaaaah that shiz be sweet. now if only love and tolerance becomes old meme and the bronies can brony on like the beginning.

Love and tolerance isn't a meme. It's a saying that some bronies go by. And by the "beginning" as in when bronies began? If so, I really don't see much point in that. The only reason bronies ever existed was because people only liked the show because of spite. If you're going to say that, you might as well say you love the telly tubbies or some shit.

Or enlighten me as to how bronies acted when they began as you said you liked.

Love and tolerance isn't a meme. It's a saying that some bronies go by. And by the "beginning" as in when bronies began? If so, I really don't see much point in that. The only reason bronies ever existed was because people only liked the show because of spite. If you're going to say that, you might as well say you love the telly tubbies or some shit.

Or enlighten me as to how bronies acted when they began as you said you liked.

It's not a saying to go by in the first place. It was a name to a method of flame warring that was used in the early brony 4chan wars.

And that reason you give throws out a very presumptuous accusation thar good sir.

To love and tolerate is to be non-conflicting and act passive-aggressive so that the hater cannot latch on to anything to retaliate with.

the love is the sword.

the tolerance is the shield.

you ignore whatever the hater says.

you attack with talks of hugs and friendship. As if they were hurtful.

Edited by ceresbane
  • Brohoof 2