ooc Equestria's Darkest Hour OOC

Flareon

I feel the need to say this because no one may have thought of it. As Discord I intend to be.....well....Chaotic. So you can't really know what he will do. Also, I have seen a lot of magic in this Rp but also remember how powerful Discord is. He took away the Magic of Two ponies and the wings of others. Though I will NOT godmod him, I ask people to remember Canon regarding him. If I do something someone wants to call BS on, please do. <3

Obsidian

close yes from what I've read Twilight, Skullkin, AJ, Fluttershy are still in Los Pegasus, and Hank and Rarity are in the Crystal empire. That's what I've been able to piece together so far. Also Nova, Shadow, Lightning, Pinkie, and Discord are all at Ghastly Gorge.

@Shift

Hey I just wanted to point out with the dragon slashing discord across the face you have to let him at least try and dodge the swipe. It's called godmodding if you don't. Just wanted to let you know so you don't get in trouble for it!

@Shift

Hey I just wanted to point out with the dragon slashing discord across the face you have to let him at least try and dodge the swipe. It's called godmodding if you don't. Just wanted to let you know so you don't get in trouble for it!

I got it it Taco. No worries darlin'. I played into it so it worked out. I hope you guys enjoy what I did with it.

So what did you guys think of that scene? Did it play off okay or was it a bit too much? I think it all worked true to canon.

Hey everypony just wanted to let you know that I've been really busy with Christmas stuff, and work to post in the RP at most I've only been able to do small check ups on the site so please be patient with me when I get a better chance to post I will. Again I'm really sorry everypony.

you've probably been waiting on me and i apologize I've been so busy as of late and with the holiday season on us haven't had much time to post but expect a post from me tonight at some point again Im really sorry to all of you.

Edited by storm-fire

• 3 weeks later...

I could probably play the roll of Sombra if it's still available.

Just a two questions though:

Is it a character I can post all the time with like a regular Oc. Or should I only post at certain times and events in the Rp like fights and storyline events?

And if it is a restricted posting role, can I use one of my Oc's in the meantime or is that totally full?

I'll be Discord if nopony else wants to be him! I will discord the lot of you! Muahahahahahaha! Just kidding. But still, if you need a Discord, I'll be happy to be him! :D

Sorry bro, Obsidian is already discord. But you could be on the bad side and work your way up the discords apprentice or something. I dunno I just know that discord is taken, again sorry.

Sorry bro, Obsidian is already discord. But you could be on the bad side and work your way up the discords apprentice or something. I dunno I just know that discord is taken, again sorry.

Nah, I'll be okay. Thanks away! :) Hope you guys have fun with your RP. I was reading it and it looks pretty cool! :D 

Could I bring Lightnings sister into this? They are twins so just take him and put it in a mares body. I ask only cause they are at his house and he lives with her.

Sure I'll allow it just as long as it doesn't throw the unusual flow of the RP that we have going right now.

Sure I'll allow it just as long as it doesn't throw the unusual flow of the RP that we have going right now.

i don't think she should....She will try and talk Lightning out of it then probably follow him and shadow. Though she could probably be persuaded to join the good guys.

EDIT: I hope this RP doesn't go dead that would be a shame...RP Reboot anypony? It seems that the RP has gone dead....

Edited by Pr3datorTaco

• 3 weeks later...