ooc Equestria's Darkest Hour OOC

Flareon

Equestrias Darkest Hour

After Nova Star was sealed away in a hidden cavern deep under Equestria she honed her powers until now when she is able to break free from her concealment and return to her mission of controlling Equestria. Everything is simple in Ponyville when a new Pony named Storm Fire shows up and starts his life there. Then a eerie mist rolls in only to signal the arrival of Nova Star and her mission to rid the land of all ponies who are unworthy and start this world over anew in darkness. This RP will be set in the current time line where Twilight is still learning about the magic of friendship. It will begin like any normal episode would starting with the entrance of mine and any other ponies character and then I’ll bring Nova Star in when I see fit. (This RP will start out with usual problems and things going on around Ponyville until Nova Star's escape and return then the RP will really get going and will become a war. Romances are allowed let’s just not let this get out of hand and make it a full on romance RP.)Rules of RP

• [*]
Rule 1: No Godmodding I will playing the villain as well as my OC so the Villain will be overpowered in the beginning which is how it goes in all good vs. evil scenario’s. Once the RP picks up more into the meat of the story I’ll drop the godmodding on the Main Villain. [*]Rule 2: Proper spelling and grammar is expected but even I make mistakes so I won’t bite you head off for simple mistakes, but if it does continue I will enforce it. [*]Rule 3: I will be taking in submissions for both characters of Ponyville and Villains that follow the main Villain. Each character will be looked over thoroughly to see if they fit into the RP more so towards the villain’s side. If you are chosen then I will leave a post for the day mentioning all those that I’ve approved. You cannot post in the RP until I ok your character. [*]Rule 4: This RP should stay relatively active but I know that some ponies have school or jobs, so to keep things in order I will ask that you can only post after there are at least 2 others above you so we don’t speed through this. [*]Rule 5: Also if I notice that you haven’t been posting anything in a week’s time I will take you out and search for someone else. [*]Rule 6: Any changes to the RP that might be needed will be announced and posted here. [*]Rule 7: Absolutely NO Alicorns. You can play as any other type of pony, the only reason I will be playing one is because the Villain suits the role. [*]Rule 8: Finally have fun and enjoy the RP, no abusing other players because if I find out I’ll remove you instantly from the game.

Player List
Nova Star – storm-fire
Strom Fire – storm-fire
Brutal Legend – Phantom Nightmare
Hank – kappa21
Spearmint – Snowdrop
Flaret – Flaret
Shadow Stalker – DJ-DASH3 (V)
Dahg-Hieyyt – Coco12570
Skullkin –Molporgnier and Twilight Sparkle
Rainbow Dash – storm-fire
Pinkie Pie – Midnightive
Rarity – Royal Muffinz
Fluttershy – anythingmasterz
Princess Celestia – Red
Spike – ShikaTheSingingPony

Discord- Obsidian Winter
Changeling Queen- Neikos: Jr Website Creator

Edited by storm-fire
  • Brohoof 1

Twlight Sparkle please, little brother of Prince Shining Armor, Captain of the Wonderbolts, student to Princess Celestia.

Twlight Sparkle please, little brother of Prince Shining Armor, Captain of the Wonderbolts, student to Princess Celestia.

Approved and I think you mean sister each pony is how they are on the show.

May I join?

http://mlpforums.com...al-legend-r1571

If I may I'd like to join with two characters, if not that's fine I shall just go with the first

http://mlpforums.com...nightmare-r1117

I hope my characters are adequat.

I would prefer that each person only had one so that others don't get confused by split posts. Also I probably should've stated this earlier but I need to know if your OC will be a villain or not. Let me know and I will make my decision. Edited by storm-fire

that is fine, I think I will use Brutal Legend for this then, I have been wanting to try her out as a character, stretch her wings and all that, and she is not a villain, she is a good pony.

All right then you're approved. now we just need to find more ponies to join up, once we get more this RP will be hot and be jumping off th wall.

I'll play Flutters if nopony else wants to... Also there is a way to bullet your points, if that's what you were trying to do...

But anyways I'll be happy to play Fluttershy and I should be able to get on and post fairly often. Please note that due to Fluttershy's... personality some of the posts may be fairly short, but I'll try to keep them decent length if at all possible.

• Brohoof 1

I'll play Flutters if nopony else wants to... Also there is a way to bullet your points, if that's what you were trying to do...

But anyways I'll be happy to play Fluttershy and I should be able to get on and post fairly often. Please note that due to Fluttershy's... personality some of the posts may be fairly short, but I'll try to keep them decent length if at all possible.

accepted and i understand that don't worry i won't be like angry villain on posting so feel free to post however you want since fluttered is so well.....shy lol

This sounds really interesting. I hope my OC can fit. In my signature i have him both as a human, and hs a pony form. So just ignore the human information. Unless there is something in the human section you want my pony to have. If i dont get accepted i hope you all will ejoy this rp.

This sounds really interesting. I hope my OC can fit. In my signature i have him both as a human, and hs a pony form. So just ignore the human information. Unless there is something in the human section you want my pony to have. If i dont get accepted i hope you all will ejoy this rp.

not bad I think he might fit well in this since it will end up being a war for Equestria so you're accepted I'll update everything here in a bit once i find the charger for my laptop lol :-P

Lol. Well do you want him to be a pony or a human? Do you want him to have his gadgets? Do you want him to have his AIs? What do you think he should have?

Lol you can play as your pony version and his gadgets and AI's would fit in perfectly when we get into the war part of the RP so he sounds like a keeper.

Ok. Well did it start or are we waiting on more people. If it did just send me a private message of the link to the rp. hope my grammar won't affect this rp. I'm bad at grammar stuff. But i will try my best.

if you've been approved you can start posting as much as i would love for it to start after we have everypony set that might not happen right away. If you're wanting to start then just click the title link at the top of the thread it will take you right to the RP where I have already made the first post.

Edited by storm-fire

You realize that consigning a character to be with your OC is a surefire way to make nopony want to play that character? That said, I don't give two bits and I'll play Rainbow Dash anyways, because I'm cray like that.

Is this a fast-paced RP (by which I mean an RP that fills up three pages in the space of a day) or is it evenly paced?

If slow-paced, I'd like to roleplay as Applejack, please.

yes I hope for this to be a slower rp to start out which is why i posted that you need to wait until there are at least 2 others that post before you can post again so ill add you and if you feel like leaving please just let me know ok. :-) Approved.

I would like to use my earth pony, he's quite intelligent and not afraid to get down and dirty though he quiet at first, he's out looking for adventure.

http://mlpforums.com...-freeman-r1640I

He seems good but if you can put more into his backstory then I might consider him for the RP.

You realize that consigning a character to be with your OC is a surefire way to make nopony want to play that character? That said, I don't give two bits and I'll play Rainbow Dash anyways, because I'm cray like that.

Thank you I knew it was a long shot but I think this RP since it's going to become a war for Equestria would be better suited to have at least one romance in it. That being said the romance wont really start until later in the RP. Again thank you and you're approved.

Finished here it is, Shadow Stalker. I do believe she would fit nicely as a villain, no. Anyways, I do hope you will let me be a villain, and I realize the backstory is a little different, I do promise I will not OP or Godmod her.

http://mlpforums.com...w-stalker-r1638

Sure thing DJ-DASH3 she sounds like a perfect villain to be in the RP so Approved. Edited by storm-fire

Sure thing DJ-DASH3 she sounds like a perfect villain to be in the RP so Approved.

Hey, how should I start out since I am a villian, I really have no idea. So any ideas, if none then it is time to get creative. Also do I start out in ponyville.

Edited by DJ-DASH3