Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Questions for Red?

Flicker Sweet

I'm not going to ask like "What is your favorite pony?","Which pony is the funniest?" stuff.

A more interesting question.

"What should i choose?Bass or Electro?Why?Recently i have been playing Classic Guitar in school and at home.Teachers say that i learned everything about the Classic Guitar and i have to choose Bass Guitar or Electro Guitar."

Ok, serious time.

There's this really cute chick in my intro to theatre class that I attend, and I sit right next to her and talk to her during class, but right across from her is a guy that she seems genuinely interested in. I may not be the nicest looking guy, but I'm still really nice and sweet and I want to ask this girl out, but I don't think she would ever give me the time of day... What do you, in all honesty, think I should do?

Hm... well you are a friend and it would be wrong to not say goodbye, So Gbai! Oh yeah a question... um... well my story is a bit similar to Ponydox's... well not really, but still. There is a girl in my Shakespeare group that i think is interested in me, but i'm afraid if i ask her about it that i will be wrong, she is cute and i like her, we have known each other for almost a month now, and i'm the tallest and oldest guy in the group (13), she is the same age as me. What do :(

One, Goodbye, and I hope you have fun doing whatever you are doing instead of being on the forums, good luck with your endeavors!

Two, There is this girl in my science class and im pretty sure shes into me, and if i asked her out she would probably say yes, but we wouldnt be able to actually hang out or go on dates because i am so busy all the time with all the projects i have. Should i ask her out anyways just so we can be going out? I guess it would be more just to say i have a gf, so it wouldnt be real feelings. What do?

I'm not going to ask like "What is your favorite pony?","Which pony is the funniest?" stuff.

A more interesting question.

"What should i choose?Bass or Electro?Why?Recently i have been playing Classic Guitar in school and at home.Teachers say that i learned everything about the Classic Guitar and i have to choose Bass Guitar or Electro Guitar."

Personally, I would go with the electro guitar, since you already know how to play it. That's why I went with bass guitar, 'cuz I already play the contrabass in my orchestra. not sure why you're teacher says that though....:huh: doesn't make sense to me, you can't learn everything about something.........

Ok, serious time.

There's this really cute chick in my intro to theatre class that I attend, and I sit right next to her and talk to her during class, but right across from her is a guy that she seems genuinely interested in. I may not be the nicest looking guy, but I'm still really nice and sweet and I want to ask this girl out, but I don't think she would ever give me the time of day... What do you, in all honesty, think I should do?

get to know her

Hm... well you are a friend and it would be wrong to not say goodbye, So Gbai! Oh yeah a question... um... well my story is a bit similar to Ponydox's... well not really, but still. There is a girl in my Shakespeare group that i think is interested in me, but i'm afraid if i ask her about it that i will be wrong, she is cute and i like her, we have known each other for almost a month now, and i'm the tallest and oldest guy in the group (13), she is the same age as me. What do :(

you haven't known her for too long, let your friendship expand for a while.

One, Goodbye, and I hope you have fun doing whatever you are doing instead of being on the forums, good luck with your endeavors!

Two, There is this girl in my science class and im pretty sure shes into me, and if i asked her out she would probably say yes, but we wouldnt be able to actually hang out or go on dates because i am so busy all the time with all the projects i have. Should i ask her out anyways just so we can be going out? I guess it would be more just to say i have a gf, so it wouldnt be real feelings. What do?

I've been on the other end of this, where my girlfriend broke up with me because she had too much going on and wouldn't be able to see me. I would recommend NOT asking her out, it wouldn't be fair to her
  • Brohoof 1

don't get mad at me bro :(

you wanted my advice and I gave it........

I'm not mad at you, i'm mad at the fact all the freaking advice is the same thing. This class only happens once a week, i don't get to see her very often and we don't live super close, thats why i want to get this information out to her before its too late and i look like an idiot.

I'm not mad at you, i'm mad at the fact all the freaking advice is the same thing. This class only happens once a week, i don't get to see her very often and we don't live super close, thats why i want to get this information out to her before its too late and i look like an idiot.

try getting her contact information?

get to know her

well... it just seems she ain't interested in me..... and I try to get to know her, but she's WAAAAYYY to interested in the guy who looks like taylor lautner(?) from twilight....

well... it just seems she ain't interested in me..... and I try to get to know her, but she's WAAAAYYY to interested in the guy who looks like taylor lautner(?) from twilight....

keep trying if you feel it's worth it, try catching her before/after class

ok, i will.... but still, i'm nervous when it comes to girls, y'know?

just remember John Wayne's three rules:

1)talk slow

2)talk low

3)don't say more than you need to

and if you can't get yourself to even start talking to her, remember this phrase:

carpe' diem

it's Latin for "seize the day"

Edited by Molestia's Apprentice
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...