Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Academy of the Supernatural

Coco12570

Welcome to the Academy of Supernatural

Beyond these walls of the academy, lay normal people. At least, that's what they think.

The academy was built many years back, dating all the way to 500 BC for children that had special abilities. These special abilities were always hidden, and kept secret from other kids that attended the school. Under no circumstances did a student reveal his identity as 'special' kid. Obviously there was restraints to enforce this rule. On the school property, any kid caught using their abilities out of private sessions are immediately punished in harsh ways, such as shocking on vital nerves and hundreds of lashes from a whip. In a school with special kids though, there had to be special teachers. Thats where the teachers came in. Without them, they couldn't do the private lessons with the students.

You were sent to this school, what will you do.

Applications:

Name:

Personality:

Supernatural Traits (Optional):

Teacher or Student (Optional):

Appearance (Pictures will be fine):

Race (Optional):

Nature:

Orgin:

Backstory/History:

Anything Else:

Accepted people

Coco12570 - Accepted/Accepter/Banned

Midnightive -Accepted/Accepter/Banned

I'm not sure how you do your RP's, but this is how I do mine

Ciao

Edited by Coco12570

For the application do we just post it in the topic? Also i like this idea :) It seems a good idea!

Name: Sakura

Personality:Sakura is about 5ft in height. Her body is thin with natural curves, She has long blonde hair that just passes her hips. Her skin is natural pale colour, it’s rare for her for her to able to achieve a tan. Her eyes are a deep blue, people often tell her she has eyes as blue as the sea.

Supernatural Traits (Optional):control water controlling water as an attack. She has two main water attacks 'water celebration' which fires lots of water arrows. Also having a act called water blade making the water like sword. When become weak or angered she can use a powerful attack called water dragon. Turning the water into a strong jet of water into a dragon type shape!

Teacher or Student (Optional): Student!

Appearance (Pictures will be fine): http://mlpforums.com/uploads/2448394262d73eed2ecd0f0a4c29a6c5.jpg

Race (Optional): human

Nature: (psst i don't know what this means)

Orgin:American?

Backstory/History:Sakura grew up with her parents, up till the age of 12. Her Parents sadly past away. But up till then Her perants have been training her with a bow and arrows. Making her skilled in archery. She wears the clothes you see on her in the picture. This is because it was past down through the family.

Anything Else:

• Brohoof 1

Yes, that is pretty much the way it would go.

Formatting it by the standards of MLPforums didn't work for me, so I did that.

Approved and Accepted

That is pretty much the idea.

The standard Roleplay Application didn't suit for my RP, there for it was required I made my own. I won't be linking to your application, sadly, but I will state the people who applied and were added/banned. Its simpler then the normal RP standard, but, yeah.

• Brohoof 1

Just as long as it's not like the original 'Doctor' from doctor who, I'm pretty sure you won't be denied.

(Note: I mean, just not mary sue. I could really care less if he was a giant hydra with wings, as long as theirs a weakness equal to his powers)

Here goes. This character is based off another one of my OCs. The powers are derived from Egyptian myth (introduced to me by the book series, "The Kane Chronicles".)

Name: Kalin

Personality: Kalin is known for being shrewd, often using his words to get out of trouble and to persuade others to do things, good or bad. He is calm most of the times, but is prone to fits of anger and pride. He is well versed in ancient culture and magic, as well as old languages such as Egyptian, Latin, and Greek. He often keeps to himself though, since his abilities are often viewed as evil.

Supernatural Traits (Optional): Kalin uses Egyptian magic, being able to summon creatures from the Duat (egyptian spirit realm), animate inamitate objects such as statues, and place protective spells aroun others. Due to him housing fragments of power of Apophis, he specializes greatly in chaotic magic such as fire and storm. The fullest extent of this power is the ability to turn his shadow and even himself into that of the Chaos Serpent Apophis to wreak havoc upon the surrounding environment. However, with all these abilities comes a cost, for the longer he uses his more advanced skills the more it begins to drain him (eventually turning fatal). His chaos magic, while powerful, is still a bit out of his control. Because of this, he seeks to learn how to master his abilities even further so that he can use them indefintely and channel them more effectively.

Teacher or Student (Optional): Student

Appearance (Pictures will be fine): Fair skin with a bit of a tan, medium-long dark blonde hair, green eyes. He is abut 5 ft 8.

Race (Optional):

Nature: ?

Orgin: United States

Backstory/History: His parents taught him about the ancient magic he uses (being uses of it as well), as well as the history of the former great powers of the world. He was brought up in a regular home and was cared for. It was until the discovery of his connection to Apophis (around age 12, he began to summon serpents and other "unorthodix" creatures from the Duat and also began to use his chaos magic) that they began to distance himself from him and eventually casted him out as "a harbinger of destruction". He surprsingly cared little for this and set out to learn more about this "unholy" magic.

Anything Else: Again, the more powerful the magic he uses, the more he is forced to exert his ability to continue using it. Also, the magic from Apophis has the potential to corrupt him.

There it is. A bit hastily put together though, so I might work on his history a bit more. I also understand that there are overused cliches here, but whatever.

Edited by Horus

The character you made seems a bit op, though I'm assuming, as I say this, that something like the egyptian god of justice and order and truth could easily stop him.

Approved and accepted

Yeah, Ra (Order) and Apophis (Chaos) were mortal enemies in the myths, so a user of the magic "Ma'at" (basically, the realm of order) would pose problems from Kalin, user of the magic of Isfet (chaos realm). And again, the more advanced and powerful the mgaic he uses, the more he is at risk of being drained not only of his strength to use magic but of his life as well. The magic that directly uses Apophis (Serpent's Shadow, Isftet Realm) is his most powerful, and therefore his most threatening to himself.

Oh yes, will we be going up against enemies. Say something like a group that wishes to destroy the people of the school?

I'd like to join. :)

Name: Rayna Daemoor

Personality: Rayna is usually a pretty active person, she doesn't sit still often and is quite talkative. While she enjoys being with others, it is not uncommon to find her on her own, roaming the school grounds or practicing her 'gift', as she calls it. She spends a large amount of her free time to training both her body and her powers, in the hopes that she can make them of use later, without getting caught.

Supernatural Traits (Optional): Rayna has the ability to bend light to her will. This means that she can bend it away from her or reflect it in such a way that she almost turns invisible when she doesn't want to be seen. The light can also be used to blind her opponents briefly or burn them, though the burning takes a lot of her energy and she does not use it often. While she prefers to use her gift subtly, for the purpose of sneaking around or spying on people, she has been known to summon weapons out of said light in some instances (preferably simple weapons, like staves), and those who have watched her training know that she is prepared to use it in an offensive manner too.

Her powers are geared more towards being subtle and using surprise attacks and the like, though she can 'cast' stuff, if she wants to. (She'll be as strong as the average special student.)

Appearance (Pictures will be fine): Rayna has a naturally tanned, olive-coloured skin, green eyes and dark brown/black hair. She is skinny, causing the muscles she has to show, which is not neccesarily attractive. Her breasts and hips are a bit to the small size, adding to her somewhat scrawny appearance.

Race (Optional): Human.

Nature: ...Sneaky? No idea what to put here.

Orgin: She was abandoned by her parents when she was young and got into an orphanage, though her dark-ish skin colour hints that there is a bit of foreign blood in her. She lives in the United States.

Backstory/History:

Rayna has been in an Orphanage until the school found her. She usually stays on the terrain, even during holidays (if that's permitted), because she seems to feel at home there. Other than this, there's nothing really special about her. She discovered her powers around age 11, but grew up as a fairly normal child, even for her situation.

Anything Else: I hope the char is alright ^^

I took the liberty of typing up a more developed version of my character. I'll post it/edit my former post on here as soon as I know this RP has started up.

Note: This new application will most likely make my character seem more OP, but I promise it won't be as bad as you think it to be.

That sucks. A whole day and still not a single new post? Why don't we do the following:

Coco, perhaps you should post the OOC version of this RP and then mention it in your update. It will signal to most that the RP has been planned out and ready to go. Furthermore, you should probably be more descriptive on the details of the RP (the school, crises, etc). I'm willing to write out the description, but it might take some time.

Oh yes, and as a suggestion, perhaps you should let people choose their sides. Whether they join the school or are part of that group of teens looking to kill and whatnot.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Sirok Dramendeo

Personality: hes a known to be a lone wolf to be well mysterious not even his parents know anything more than his name and what school he goes to even the teachers wont say anything but that, He also likes to practice his so called ¨talent¨

Supernatural Traits (Optional): his ability is different stances and can be used to dodge attack even slice through anything but at a cost of this strength he posses he has bad balance and often hurts his hand that way (to clearify hes a ninja master that has super strength and super speed but bad balance)

Appearance (Pictures will be fine): He wears a light shirt with some shorts even in the winters hes kinda strange becouse of that...

Race (Optional): Half Dragonic human (he can grow wings but cant fly very good breath fire but hurts his throat

Nature:???

Orgin: an unknown island

Backstory/History: Raised by his adopt parents he knew he would grow up to something special becouse of his gift he learnt to use at a very young age from what his current age is but his skills has not improved much he often claimed that he was the son of a dragon to his friends but now hes rotten in the soul want to avoid anyone if he can.

Anything Else: i know im kinda rubbish at making rp ocs!

Um... so is this Rp actually going to go through or is this just going to be scrapped? Then again, I suppose I could semi-manage it if I had a more general idea as to what you planned to do with this.